Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,072 members, 7,987,802 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:07 PM

Congrats - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Congrats (132 Views)

Are You In Need Of Urgent Cash This Month Of May? Congrats! / Congrats To Pivot User. Register Today And Be Lucky / Congrats To Those Who Played Our 99% Soccer Prediction On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats by Adeyemibadmus: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wow! I'm so happy for the girls today 

Tobi Amusan

Favour Ofili

Rosemary Chukwuma

and 

Nzubechi Grace Nwokocha

...made us all so proud and we are buzzing with excitement for them

Real intense excitement o

You guys made us all so proud.

And this is proof that despite a failing system, Nigerians can thrive from anywhere in the world.....

Even from Nigeria here

And that's why I titled this email congratulations because I believe in you as well.

You too can thrive and excel in Nigeria if you believe in yourself!

Beautiful win in the 4 by 100 for our girls today

Congrats to them again and congrats to you too

Yes, congrats to you because ...

Imagine what you too can achieve when you believe (this one no be aspire to perspire o. When you believe and work with focus consistently, things really happen for good)

There's even a life example o, his name is Abdul-Qawiyy

And I saw him make 10,000 pounds in  a day with a proven system

You can check his system here: https://adeyemibadmus.com

Congratulations to you as you step into success now!

Stay Blessed,
Adeyemi Badmus

(1) (Reply)

Doityourselfimmigration.org / Looking To Make Money Online As A Newbie, Do This 7 Things / Simple Steps To Publish Books On Amazon Without Writing A Word And Earn In Dolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.