Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (65080 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Made1414(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos?

No be dem.. Rest

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by OkoYibo: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2022
No wonder Wike warned cultists in Rivers.
OBIdients are cultists

5 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2022
LocalMan2:
Agbado supporters are dying slowly on this thread.. Are these ones still ipob or or ibos? You guys should go and hug transformer.

You're a mumu. Just because I don't support pyrates cobfraternity doesnt mean I support Tinubu. So learn how to read and differentiate between good and bad
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2022
If Not For Peter Obi, Nigerians Would Have Been Left With Choice of Choosing Between
“ SNIPER & OTAPIAPIA “

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Enkidu70: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Parachoko:
You will even see people who will rejoice over this.

That's how low people can go

But it is not low for your lord and saviour to consume and deal hard drugs, and also to embezzle public funds

All of una dey mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by nony43(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
We know people ridden with bitterness and devour by hatred, they called the country a zoo and shit hole, they have been going around since 1966 spreading bitterness and hatred, we know what they are capable of.

Is Nigeria not a Zoo? Pirates confra is a Yourba body go get schooled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin

Is there a way we can make an audio of this ?? I can bet it will be the most played song and will go viral in a couple of weeks. grin
omo i love this song die.
Kudos to those who composed it

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Abokilongthing: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Person when bubu da support I weep for those clamoring for BATIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by ThrownBack: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan
(Singing)
Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake,
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Enkidu70: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
LocalMan2:
Agbado supporters are dying slowly on this thread.. Are these ones still ipob or or ibos? You guys should go and hug transformer.

Awon akidanidani

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

These guys are cultists and not occultists. Anyways Tinubu is an occult man.
cultists and occults are still the same thing cos they all engage on juju

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Lashist(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
We know people ridden with bitterness and devour by hatred, they called the country a zoo and shit hole, they have been going around since 1966 spreading bitterness and hatred, we know what they are capable of.
Shutup olodo...naija no be shithole but you have your politicians going abroad every time, their kids are abroad, their relatives are abroad enjoying themselves while they have olodo idiots like you singing for them...your job 24/7 is to create monikers and troll daily to put little food on your table and you say naija no be shithole cheesy better go find better work o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are Yoruba? I doubt that because you don't behave like one, Yoruba are not insolent, we don't insult our parents nor wake them up with side tackles, so there no way we will insult others unprovoked, stop hiding behind a finger, Yorubas are not filled with bitterness and devour by hatred, we are well trained from home
naso I talk am I am IPOB na, because seun created a thread where he gives Yoruba people money na that's why I will come here to lie about tribe grin, or maybe I'm lying to please people like you who go about displaying tribalism everywhere on nairaland undecided because you will send me money for 'hiding behind a finger' whatever that means, I guess every Obidient Yoruba out there on twitter and Facebook and the famous ones we know are also hiding behind fingers lol you don't have a point oga

And show me where I insulted your god Tinubu by saying not all yorubas support him?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Shebi BAT and his fellow comrade use to sponsor some of their events when he was governor and even out ... I think his romance with Chief Omisore did not go down well with Noble Laureate and it is quiet understandable ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Way to go

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
Foolish people don't see anything bad in cultists now...the same cultists them come here to castigate is producing their anthem and they are proud,anyway this is just one useless igbo thread on a Monday morning.
you're a dumb assshole.
Stupid illiterate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by gloryman91: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Useless people cults that destroyed and poisoned FRSC system up till date.

Allah will disgrace you all including your foundation members and everyone supporting you.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by yusufmurry: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2022
I saw Dino there too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Vickho:
cultists and occults are still the same thing cos they all engage on juju

Yes I know. But cult has a different meaning. You can check it up. Occult deals with Tran versing the various spiritual realms. This one is way higher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Vickho:
omo i love this song die.
Kudos to those who composed it

Wished we could make an audio of it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Bhol28: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Cultists will definitely support their member.Obituary Pandora.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Lovemaester: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:

And so because of that you want to force a drug dealing dementia ridden pamper soaking occultist as president by fire by force. Are you not worse than those who call it a zoo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by funshint(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Even cultists are against him...this is one more reason to support him grin #BAT2023
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by skywalker240(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Parachoko:
You will even see people who will rejoice over this.

That's how low people can go
Same way you hypocrites became Gay lover's because Datti said homosexuals should be executed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Enkidu70: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Abokilongthing:
Person when bubu da support I weep for those clamoring for BATIN

Person wey don suffer stroke, wey Baba God don start to punish am, na im all these useless anilmals dey carry put for head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Parachoko: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Enkidu70:

But it is not low for your lord and saviour to consume and deal hard drugs, and also to embezzle public funds

All of una dey mad
Common sense is really not common.

Only an underage kid can type this kind of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Davigor: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
So Baba cant hold flag and want to be president, Fact even buhari is stronger than jagaban of lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Parachoko: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2022
skywalker240:

Same way you hypocrites became Gay lover's because Datti said homosexuals should be executed
The way some of you kids throw words around eh

If you are ask to show prove I supported gay, you go start another round of senseless talk.

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Enkidu70: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Common sense is really not common.

Only an underage kid can type this kind of nonsense.

Na your papa lack commonsense

Anumpama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Lionking1913(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Freedom of expression now an act of lawlessness? Oga bawo?
Jashub:
It's funny but this shouldn't be displayed in public. Anyway, this is Nigeria and lawlessness is always the theme of everyday
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Antimarraige:
naso I talk am I am IPOB na, because seun created a thread where he gives Yoruba people money na that's why I will come here to lie about tribe grin, or maybe I'm lying to please people like you who go about displaying tribalism everywhere on nairaland undecided because you will send me money for 'hiding behind a finger' whatever that means, I guess every Obidient Yoruba out there on twitter and Facebook and the famous ones we know are also hiding behind fingers lol you don't have a point oga

And show me where I insulted your god Tinubu by saying not all yorubas support him?
If i were you, I would even agree that i am ipob

Anybody who speaks against tinubu is IBO or ipob or mkpurumiri addict grin

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
this is not the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.