Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (65081 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are looking for undeserved sympathy, I didn't insult you nor your parents, so keep your bitterness to yourself, I am not responsible for whatever you are going through, mind you not every family have your generational disappointment, if Peter Obi can feed your entire generation when he is not among the top richest people in Nigeria that means your generation need extra deliverance although I don't care but stop judging others from your generational limitations

Agbado for ur info I'm living large with best and healthy life and even if ur plague called tinubu wins which is impossible, my family or generation can never be poor, sick and lack just like u who survived from agbado daily 1k.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
kingyakos:

Agbado for ur info I'm living large with best and healthy life and even if ur plague called tinubu wins which is impossible, my family or generation can never be poor, sick and lack just like u who survived from agbado daily 1k.
Hehehehehehehehehe so funny? your family or generation is not poor but you have are showing poverty mentality that is why you have the believe that mere Peter Obi can feed your generation, and, kid come out of the gutter and your shallow mentality, I am not even in Nigeria, how much is #1000 in Euro sef.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by emmiej: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
E choke u abi...when you think they are dead, from nowhere they resurrect grin
PandoraObi:
Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe so funny? your family or generation is not poor but you have are showing poverty mentality that is why you have the believe that mere Peter Obi can feed your generation, and, kid come out of the gutter and your shallow mentality, I am not even in Nigeria, how much is #1000 in Euro sef.

Getout poor BAT
Illiterate supporting a sick patient to be his president all because of tribe.
Tueeeh!.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by lomprico(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Jashub:
I swear . Later we'll say Nigeria is bad when in fact the people are as corrupt as f**k

What has this song got to do with corruption? Tinubu that is as corrupt as F**k yet you are rooting for him. Abeg getat!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by lomprico(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2022
OkutaNla:
All I see here are a bunch of Igbo cultists being glorified by an ipob/'obedient' Op.

Eyaaa!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Even though they are singing a good song that mocks a highly corrupt, greedy man who refused to have sense but rather thinks his ambition is worth more than the lives of over 200million Nigerians, I still do not support them because cultism is a cancer that destroys society.

This should rather be a cause for worry that we have these number of able bodied young men openly identifying themselves as cultists, it is finished angry

I agree. Like, there's really a whole lot to pick from that video. The song is funny and groovy and even true, but that does not mean we should start praising the Devil if he comes up today to speak against Tinubu.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Tinububalls:
Please you guys should give him his toy(Nigeria).
While Lagos might be his toy,Nigeria will never be his toy.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by OMYKROIN: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Why will it pain me

Seadog have committed terrible crimes in the past, only miscreants like you will rejoice over their opinions.

Even if Boko Haram is against Tinubu, you will rejoice.

Contrary to that, the terrorist murderous fulani herdsmen just endorsed your tinubu.
Remember na your yoruba brother start cultist and it started in ibadan, therefore I don't know what you are yelping aBout.

If an old man behaves like a pikin, he will collect insults, tell your ammonia gas pipeline bedwetter to go and rest, noting about him is straightforward even he needs people to hold him to be able to stand.

Just watch and see how heart failure will finish him finally.

A man that has all the qualities of buhari, he brought buhari and still same APC and you are here for ewedu selling your destiny and want others to join you.

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Parachoko: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Contrary to that, the terrorist murderous fulani herdsmen just endorsed your tinubu.
Remember na your yoruba brother start cultist and it started in ibadan, therefore I don't know what you are yelping aBout.
What are you talking about? I do not understand what you're crying bitterly about.

Please modify your comment when you finish crying.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by DKM123: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
I will deal with you on this forum

You want to deal with people yet can't deal with your p0verty stricken life.

This nairaland nu!sance with many fake cl0ned accounts. ! Miserable old man Vickho aka dick-hoe... grin

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
DKM123:

You want to deal with people yet can't deal with your p0verty stricken life.

This nairaland nu!sance with many fake cl0ned accounts. ! Miserable old man Vickho aka dick-hoe... grin

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.
why did you unfollow and remove all your fellowers?
You're scared of me I guess?
Nairaland bot
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by DKM123: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
why did you unfollow and remove all your fellowers?
You're scared of me I guess?
Nairaland bot

I removed them because I WANT TO FOLLOW ONLY YOU AND KNOW WHEN ONLY YOU POST.

You think you are a tr0ll, abi?! We go tr0ll ourself forever. Hahahaha!

Ph00lish jobless old man who cannot hold a job because his ambition in l!fe is to tr0ll young girls on nairaland! You don jam!

I will find all your fake account and I will dedicate my nairaland visits to only them for the next 2 years! Hahahaha
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
DKM123:

I removed them because I WANT TO FOLLOW ONLY YOU AND KNOW WHEN ONLY YOU POST.

You think you are a tr0ll, abi?! We go tr0ll ourself forever. Hahahaha!

Ph00lish jobless old man who cannot hold a job because his ambition in l!fe is to tr0ll young girls on nairaland! You don jam!

I will find all your fake account and I will dedicate my nairaland visits to only them for the next 2 years! Hahahaha
Funny enough I already contacted two people that u followed, glory home makers and chatnent and they are on the verge of providing your email since you have been communicating with them via email.
They will provide your details to me and I would use it to fish you out.
na me and you for this forum.
You don buy market
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by DKM123: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
Funny enough I already contacted two people that u followed, glory home makers and chatnent and they are on the verge of providing your email since you have been communicating with them via email.
They will provide your details to me and I would use it to fish you out.
na me and you for this forum.
You don buy market

Hahahahahahhaha! Shebi I dey my own when start to mention me say you wan pursue me comot for nairaland! So this is all you can do? Childish threats?! You and your uglee mama na bast@rd if you don't do as you promised.

Vickho aka d!ckhoe! The self acclaimed nairaland pathet!c tr0ll of young girls who sees him as an old d!sgusting irr!tant.

Vickho the impover!shed jobless p0verty str!cken old ph00l with a very small mind and most definitely a small prik cos no REAL man with a big d!CK can be this mediocre and s!lly.

Vickho whose only validation in life is being a scampering nairaland rat looking for who to scam.

Vickho , your wretch£d father expected that at your old age, you would have been a man of yourself by now and take up a real hustle but all you spend your pathet!c life doing is opening multiple nairaland accounts and using it to tr0ll young girls everywhere like a little petty rabbit.

Vickho, the sh@meless little urhobo man who is at the lowest rung of the poverty ladder because he has dedicated his life to smoking weed and being a tr0lling SKU..NK.

Grow up old Ph00l.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.