Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? (1930 Views)

Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Op please stop creating threads like this.
It's irritating to see grown black men making a fool of themselves.

What is so special about white women,that they have to start comparing nonsense.

Threads like this only gives room for inferior ,self hating morons to talk shit on black women.

If you choose interracial marriages,fine (nobody gives a fuvk)
But plss stop this useless comparison and talking shit on your own race.

2 Likes

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by MisterRuk(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Why not marry a white lady when you're poor or average. No?
I have noticed that it is rare for an ordinary black man in Africa and outside Africa to date or talk less of marrying a white woman or a non black woman. Black men have the lowest sexual market value when it comes to race.
We may create fantasies of hitting up with beautiful blonde and blue eyed Russian women or raven haired Arab women or petite and cute Korean women but truth be told, it's difficult hard for a black man to find love, date and marry outside his race unless he's rich. And some black men marry white women as a sign of status.
There is a stereotype out there that we all have giant equipments, that's the only thing the white women find interesting about outside our money. Black men are highly sexualized and objectified outside. Same goes for black women too.

To answer the question...
I've reached a point in my life where I'm throwing away my "marry a white woman fantasy" . I'd rather rather go for a black/African woman first whether I'm rich or poor. I'm not racist and I support interracial marriages but I love self respect too.

3 Likes

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Whats the risk here? White women are the best when it comes to dating. They are not racist and materialistic, they dont have anger issues, they are supportive and loyal. They will wont stab you for cheating on them. They spend on their men and massage mens ego.

They are submissive and obedient too. White women all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by ASAPFERG1: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Racist whites?
Hell no

3 Likes

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Konjiboii: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just know when you marry an African woman you are marrying her whole family and their financial problems and generational spiritual problems, white women no get time for plenty talk, just focus on her and she will cut your nails and feed you grapes and still suck your balls.

1 Like

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Persephone1:
Whats the risk here? White women are the best when it comes to dating. They are not racist and materialistic, they dont have anger issues, they are supportive and loyal. They will wont stab you for cheating on them. They spend on their men and massage mens ego.

Why do they break up then?
Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Truvelisback(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Konjiboii:
Just know when you marry an African woman you are marrying her whole family and their financial problems and generational spiritual problems, white women no get time for plenty talk, just focus on her and she will cut your nails and feed you grapes and still suck your balls.
If u are wealthy, would marry a white lady?
Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Konjiboii: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u are wealthy, would marry a white lady?

Absolutely, the ones I had been with in the past na small thing make us no marry. If any come my way when fancy my eye I will definitely do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by saladinnoir: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Persephone1:

This has to be sarcasm. White women are just as terrible as black women. Pls stop hyping them, nothing special about them.

2 Likes

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by seniorgozman(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Mikel Obi is lucky to have a wife who don't want to wreck him. His wife can wreck Mikel Obi in a twinkle of an eye tru divorce. Marrying a white lady when u are wealthy is the riskiest thing any wealthy man would do. Former Arsenal player Emmanuel Ebue was wrecked by his white wife tru divorce. His hard earn money and properties were divided and given to his wife. Now, Emmanuel Ebue is struggling to get on his feet. There are other People like David Beckham, Bill Gate and others who suffered these.
I don't think Mikel married the lady. She should be his sugar mummy.
Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 09, 2022
saladinnoir:

This has to be sarcasm. White women are just as terrible as black women. Pls stop hyping them, nothing special about them.
You don't mean it? cheesy
Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why do they break up then?
They don't break up dude! Stop spreading lies about white women you don't know. They are loyalty personified and even if they catch their men cheating they talk about it over a pipe and forgive. They don't cheat because their souls are always tied with whoever they are dating. Very forgiving and loyal bunch.

The latest news about a white lady murdering a popular black hating twitter handler was not true. Whites don't do such, they can't hurt a fly. That lady was a bleached black woman. Micheal Jackson type of bleach. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Truvelisback(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2022
seniorgozman:

I don't think Mikel married the lady. She should be his sugar mummy.
No be ole sugar mummy.

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Truvelisback(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:
They don't break up dude! Stop spreading lies about white women you don't know. They are loyalty personified and even if they catch their men cheating they talk about it over a pipe and forgive. They don't cheat because their souls are always tied with whoever they are dating. Very forgiving and loyal bunch.

The latest news about a white lady murdering a popular black hating twitter handler was not true. Whites don't do such, they can't hurt a fly. That lady was a bleached black woman. Micheal Jackson type of bleach. cheesy
What do u have to say abt these guys: David Beckham, Bill Gate, Emmanuel Ebue and Kanye West that experienced them same?

Re: Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? by Nonam: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Why would you expect one to be wealthy in Nigeria.

The answer to your question is a big YES

Pre-num protect men.

Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have heard Several guys here saying that they would rather marry white ladies than to marry Naija ladies. Now, would u risk marrying a white lady if u are wealthy? No matter what, it is safer to marry ur Naija ladies if u are wealthy than to marry the white ladies over there. If not, people like Ned Nwoko wouldn't have been able to have up to 5 to 6 wives. He would been wrecked by now when one of his wives decided to divorce him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This N250k Hairstyle A Parent Had Done On Their Kid (video) / Am I Alive Or Dead? / The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.