Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? (29850 Views)

Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Am available contact me via WhatsApp 09047163277
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by casualobserver: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.
To begin with she has been married twice, that is already a disadvantage, secondly they both died. It’s bordering on criminal negligence to lose 2 husbands in this day and age and you have mouth to be listing the specs of the husband she wants? Some women no serious!!!

Try and find husband for your single friends that have never been married. Your friend should forget husband and consider herself lucky to find a man to have her as a side chick!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by toprealman: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

If you give her ur brother nothing bad
Or better still marry her. A friend shared a story of people recommending girls for him to marry. Nigerians find it very difficult to recommend nice stuff. They always pass what they know is not “edible” to them for you to “eat” he said.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by marion4lig: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2022
OYA NA, LETS CHAT
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Feelings79: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Your neighbor should be encouraged to learn to live life on her own.It's horrible marrying a woman who has lost two husbands.It's sure something is mysterious about her
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by dnawah(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.
if na who want to be a millionaire now,I go come but this who wants to die,my hand no dey o!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Palmyra: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
Contact me, I'm not afraid of death & I'm also religious. WhatsApp 08143741531.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by richie240: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Nwoke, there's nothing like 'a coincidence'.
Know this and know peace!
cool
Southernigbo:
.....ever heard of a malicious and jealous 'spirit husband ' before?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Entering the ark alone wasn't what saved Noah and his household.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6N5o2U778s
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by extol1(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2022
free2ryhme:

Keep quiet.

Jide Kosoko's two wives died

We are too superstitious in this county
but his own was not the space of 2 to 3 years that his wives died

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Bionica: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2022
No biggy here!

Just sheer coincidence.

Popular Ilupeju pastor comes to mind.

Southernigbo:
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2022
To the next door pls!
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
I can marry her if she is ready to marry me too... bur issues like this can be looked at in the aspect of cultural diversity
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by godofuck231: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Black widow
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by CondemnBattery(f): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Why don't you marry her since you think the deaths of her dead husbands where mere coincidence?
And paradventure you're a man, you can marry her to one of your brothers or relatives. cool
Southernigbo:
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by fikayormi(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
I just confirmed that you are under frustration, please let your love ones close to you so that you don't do nasty things. We love you and we will be praying for your quick recovery dear.

Yeah we’ll be praying for u , for u to regain ur sanity soon
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by EponOjuku: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Give her your brother
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by fineboynl(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2022
There is a passage in the bible where a window lost 2 husband and she was sent away for fear of it happening again.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Slynation(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
Oga rest and stop crying more than the bereaved...someone with 2 dead husband shouldn't be looking for another husband, let her become a single mom and enjoy her life....No man would want to be the 3rd victim

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Pootle: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
If she get nyansh, gimme her number. Something must kill man.

haa bottomless pit grin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Govocrete: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:

The number is

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by isan(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Religious husband kill you dere tongue
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by meobizy(f): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2022
fikayormi:

First class fool
Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. Rule 2.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by twodee75: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
that's serious.... But with prayer she can overcome it... DM
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2022
OP, men full your family. You can’t tell me you don’t have relatives the same age as the woman. Recommend her as a second wife to a few if they are unfortunately married. Don’t go and rope an innocent man into what he doesn’t know. If she’s not ready to search for a husband, make she rest till she see the need. Not everybody is meant to marry talk less of her who has ridden to the altar twice.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Malory

Zonefree

Nwamamaiwota

Beta dey o shocked
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by etrouble: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Marry her to your loving father, so that you can quickly inherit your father's properties.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
NOTHING will happen, it's mere superstition
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by hush15: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Bro no vex o but what happened to offering yourself since you know her best. It starts with you o, superstition or not!
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Zonefree(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Malory

Zonefree

Nwamamaiwota

Beta dey o shocked
Ghetto politician, this one no be beta... I jump and pass. Over to you. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Ultimas: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
OK. But remember a proverb says fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1000 Intimate And Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.