Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? (29845 Views)

Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Sunnyski: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Her spirit husband is around and will kill anyone
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Why nah grin

More like something good, it's not just for one man nah cool
Zonefree:

Ghetto politician, this one no be beta... I jump and pass. Over to you. grin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by etrouble: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Ultimas:
OK. A proverb says fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Nah you be fool here for transferring your frustrations here..
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by KEVIND: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.
Her solutions is simple if she can reach me.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by etrouble: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Sunnyski:
Her spirit husband is around and will kill anyone

How come Spiritual Father is from God, but Spiritual Husband is from Satan? This thing no clear
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by etrouble: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2022
KEVIND:

Her solutions is simple if she can reach me.

Yoruba Demon, I sight you. Even if her Spiritual Husband come with her, you will fucck them both. More condoms to your dicck my fellow unrepentant serial fornicator
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by AkpuFoodLimited: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
She been previously married twice, but on each occasion the husband died after 2 to 3 yrs. Now she is finding it difficult getting a husband and she is still very young and beautifu. Some ppl who other wise have asked for her hand think there is superstious about her, but actually there is not she is just a normal lady and nothing more who was only unlucky to have had the life of a peculiar type of trial.

If she is married to a SPIRITUALLY STRONG Man, the man will NOT die.

I can help her to find a SPIRITUALLY STRONG Man if her requirements for a husband are NOT Unrealistic and Fantastic!
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Zonefree(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why nah grin

More like something good, it's not just for one man nah cool
Thanks for your benevolence, but, I'll pass. Enjoy alone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by freakz(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
looking for the next victim or prayer warrior to face her demon?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by vivalavida(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2022
There is a junior worker in my office with this same predicament. Her husband died. She had a boyfriend after his demise. The boyfriend died. Neighbour started banging her. Neighbour died too. She is kow a shadow of herself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2022
U no get brothers or male relatives? Find one of ur brothers for her.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Danny5050: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2022
What happened to your brother, uncle, cousin and family members are they not good enough to marry her ?

You want another man to come and marry her meanwhile you can't recommend her to your family members.
Anu offia
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Maybe she fell down from her mother's back when she was a little baby just like our elders believe.

But on a norms, that lady got issues let her run 440 to any MFM church or Shiloh b4 it is too late.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by PharmacyStore: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Let her go for prayers first

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Malory

Zonefree

Nwamamaiwota

Beta dey o shocked
leave me naaa
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Drsnives(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

If you give her ur brother nothing bad
grin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Dorakay93(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2022
grin angry
Obudupikin:
If she get nyansh, gimme her number. Something must kill man.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by meveboq(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Can you send her picture to me on WhatsApp. Am looking for a wife too. 08023607306. Thank you
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by OvisFranko: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Oh boy , you wicked o.
So you want make the person you wan match make with this your ' neighbour' still go thy kingdome come. Reason with your conscience na.
On a more serious matter, it could be that her two late husbands died to natural causes and no spiritual/metaphysical causes.
But we are Nigerians, our society is kind of influenced with metaphysical colouration.
BTW:
Who are the Northern Igbos?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2022
You say
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by pre4u(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2022
chat me @Southernigbo:
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by KosiGee(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

How old is she? Has she given birth? If yes, how many kids, what's her state of origin and lastly what is she doing for a living and her state of residence.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Dreey(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2022
say you no sabi marry em

cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Johnnyboy6757(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Noboogo:
Okay
how do I collect it
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by JealousCobra(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:

Dm me or her dm me . let's fix it. I assured her an optimal happiness from then henceforth.

I am living in Benue state.
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by bhella10: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
This remind me of the African prose I read in school The Concubine. Elechi Amadi

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Rawtruth1: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2022
She needs serious deliverance before she marries again otherwise whoever she marries again will die certainly. There are many causes of this. If you want to know the reasons, ask me
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Hiltaux(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Dizzyyish: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2022
vivalavida:
There is a junior worker in my office with this same predicament. Her husband died. She had a boyfriend after his demise. The boyfriend died. Neighbour started banging her. Neighbour died too. She is kow a shadow of herself.
Things dey happen o. Did all three have the same cause of death?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Trueprophet91: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
free2ryhme:

Keep quiet.

Jide Kosoko's two wives died

We are too superstitious in this county

And who says it's normal?
Re: How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? by Okhuadams(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
And you feel or felt or maybe think or even have the idea or you thought or you think you know a religious Man is good enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 1000 Intimate And Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.