Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

God Does Not Exist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Does Not Exist (3305 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix) / MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! / What Girls Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Does Not Exist by Prettygirl200(f): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
calm down baby girl . let him wallow in his folly.
Can u imagine the senseless atheist? Arguing blindly!!!
Re: God Does Not Exist by Mekanus(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Dear!! All the these things must definitely happen to man kind it's natural bc we aren't gonna live forever, 99% of foreign citizens are enjoying lives why bc their government made use of their resources and did put in place for them, they don't have to pray bc majority of the things we pray for are basic amenties which every citizen is suppose to enjoy. Dear death is inevitable it must happen to all mankind.
In a bid to defend your god, you ended up invalidating the existence of that god. If foreign citizens enjoys basic amenities provided by their government without having to pray for it, whereas over here you pray for such amenities and still don't get it, what does that tell you about the existence of your god?

Don't even bring up the leadership argument because if your god is so powerful, it shouldn't take him/she/it anything to change the mindset and character of Nigerian leaders to match those of their foreign counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by Hacks4dummies: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Can u imagine the senseless atheist? Arguing blindly!!!
just let these blatant fools be. Make them no give you headache
Re: God Does Not Exist by Mekanus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you made NO VALID POINT to this discussion whatsoever... xtian sista, stop writing rubbish online! just because you have your own xtian beliefs (and you are entitled to it), doesnt mean you can come to NL and write whatever fables and we should believe it. some people here have a brain and know how to use it!
Don't mind her. You can see she's already resorting to insult because she has no point to back up her claims.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I made a very VALID POINT!! That u refused to agree with it doesn't make it invalid!!! I never forced u to believe my own point of view, u made yours I made mine and since u didn't agree with it, is more reason why u should REST!!! Oga ATHEIST!!

sista you are the one who quoted me while you were hurt by my own beliefs... you made NO VALID POINT TO THIS DISCUSSION (aka god does not exist) apart from when you said that everyone must die. duh!
Re: God Does Not Exist by lolu2019: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Explorerx:
If he exist? Why are some people meant to suffer and some to enjoy?
oga,God exist.soul exist because God loves it.u r soul,sent to this world to gain spiritual insights.to become spiritual unfold.if u talk about people that are suffering and people that are enjoying. It may be Karma.that is y u r sent to dis world to purify yourselves of Karma and become free.
Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mekanus:
Don't mind her. You can see she's already resorting to insult because she has no point to back up her claims.

this is mostly what majority of xtians are doing on NL to try to prove their beliefs about their invisible gods (who is so powerful but yet cant even deal with finances and need all their money)

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by Prettygirl200(f): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sista you are the one who quoted me while you were hurt by my own beliefs... you made NO VALID POINT TO THIS DISCUSSION (aka god does not exist) apart from when you said that everyone must die. duh!
Gosh!! U detest me!!! U talk too much for a man, pls Mr atheist rest from my mention
Re: God Does Not Exist by lolu2019: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
u don't confuse people by insulting them.u give them reasons y God exist.I am not a Christian. I am an Eckist,I can give u a lot of reasons y God exist, without insulting anyone. religion is a practical thing.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by Prettygirl200(f): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
I will Jareh!!! He should continue arguing with his ancestors
Re: God Does Not Exist by Prettygirl200(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mekanus:
In a bid to defend your god, you ended up invalidating the existence of that god. If foreign citizens enjoys basic amenities provided by their government without having to pray for it, whereas over here you pray for such amenities and still don't get it, what does that tell you about the existence of your god?

Don't even bring up the leadership argument because if your god is so powerful, it shouldn't take him/she/it anything to change the mindset and character of Nigerian leaders to match those of their foreign counterparts.
Sir pls rest!!!
Re: God Does Not Exist by Mekanus(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sir pls rest!!!
Go and sleep madam, you no get point.
Re: God Does Not Exist by okoroemeka(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Explorerx:
this question has been asked for thousands of years by ancient philosophers,but I think the epicurean paradox is another angle to view the gordian question,it states that if God is willing to prevent evil but cannot be able to do so then he is not omnipotent,if he is able but not willing then he is malevolent,if he is both able and willing were do evil come from,if he is neither able or willing then why call him God?
The epicurean paradox points out the contradiction between the existence of evil in the world and the supposed existence of a God who is omniscient (all knowing) omnipotent (all powerful omnibenevolent (all loving)and omnipresent (present everywhere).
The epicurean paradox also further points out that we expect the world to be very different from the way it is if a God that have this 4 qualities is the designer,the fact that the world is the way it is now presents a paradox to the traditional religious believer.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by Prettygirl200(f): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mekanus:
Go and sleep madam, you no get point.
Oga rest!!!
Re: God Does Not Exist by Freelane33(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Explorerx:
The moment you stop desiring that’s when suffering ends .
You are receiving the energy you’re giving out to the universe bro
Be positive and see what the outcome will be
May peace be upon you bro
Re: God Does Not Exist by Mekanus(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this is mostly what majority of xtians are doing on NL to try to prove their beliefs about their invisible gods (who is so powerful but yet cant even deal with finances and need all their money)
That's their modus operandi. Whenever they lack points to defend their docile god, they resort to insults.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Gosh!! U detest me!!! U talk too much for a man, pls Mr atheist rest from my mention

i dont detest you, i detest people quoting me with yeye nonsense!
Re: God Does Not Exist by Folastar11(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Explorerx:

It's seems you are lost. One thing I know for sure is that God exist. The bible says that only a fool will say there is no God.
Re: God Does Not Exist by lolu2019: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Folastar11:

It's seems you are lost. One thing I know for sure is that God exist. The bible says that only a fool will say there is no God.
oga,don't call people fools.u have to prove to them that God exist. so u can't teach without insulting people. that is harassment.
Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
GreatVocalist:

You think this way because you have a superficial knowledge of man's state of existence. Until you accept that man is a spirit existing “in” a body, you'll always think that what is seen is all that there is to it.

our spiritual existence is irrelevant to your god and its mafia religion. many people can be spiritual without following some mambo jambo sect.
Re: God Does Not Exist by Jeon(f): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Explorerx:

Paying for their sinful deeds them committed in their past lives.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by Belteshazzar1: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Dear Lord, You are too big for me to try to explain to unbelieving men..
My words may not carry so much rehma but i know that you sees and knows all things..
Now i pray that You bring Your word with conviction and revelation to them, showing them the Truth, the Way, and the Life through Your Son Jesus Christ Amen..!!!

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by Nyascobar1414: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Things happen that I question his existence..

Fold arms... More comment
Re: God Does Not Exist by HaryaorGirl(f): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Explorerx:

Think about the animla kingdom.

Why are some animals more superior?

Have you seen how some animals attack their preys ruthlessly?

Consider why we humans feed on domestic animals that are harmless and helpless?

God created the animals and gave them the same breath as us.

We were supposed to live a perfect life until Adam and Eve disobeyed God, and we are currently paying for their sins.

However, there's hope for a better life after death.

And you yourself can make plans to improve your current situation.

For example, if you lack Money (Work)

If it seems the work is not bringing in enough money. Work harder.

Peace be unto you.

I pray you find solace
Re: God Does Not Exist by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Explorerx:

So this is the only reason why you think he doesn’t exist? SMH
Barbers don’t exist, because if they do, people won’t be walking around with dread locks on their heads
Re: God Does Not Exist by axone(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Explorerx:
Mr Man. Been there, done that. It's a cul de sac. Come out there, now you still have the opportunity. There is God. He lives
Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

The truth has been established, it is yours to choose. When the spirit of truth pays you a visit, then will you be humble enough to know that the knowledge of God is too great for your mind to fathom. I pray you have an experiential knowledge of him.

you are entitled to believe whatever nonsense under the moon, just dont try to enforce people to believe and/or follow-follow your mambo jambo nonsense! you people are so brainwashed that you will come here and pretend that your invisible god and its views is the only valid god while there was 1000s of god before yours and 1000s of god after it. you people are truly mentally deranged if you now want to claim that no other deity is valid but your own!
***SPIT ON FLOOR***
Re: God Does Not Exist by Autobot05: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Explorerx:

Suffering is part of life
The result of sin is suffering
Most people are the architect of their own suffering / failure

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: God Does Not Exist by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
What a shit show grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? / Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? / Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.