Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,020 members, 7,915,969 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

God Does Not Exist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Does Not Exist (3355 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix) / MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! / What Girls Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: God Does Not Exist by alphaNomega: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
axone:
lol bro the understanding that there is One who created you and leads you should be enough for you. Buh if knowing His gender is your priority, you can always ask Him. He can reveal Himself to u. Buh just understand that there is God, and He lives.
You don already give am gender with your pronouns
Re: God Does Not Exist by alphaNomega: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stanley1155:
The fool says in his heart,there is no God
ogbeni this format don cast
Re: God Does Not Exist by alphaNomega: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

my personal belief is its all down to EVOLUTION, which makes more sense than the story of Adam and Eve and their incestuous lineage (Aka their son Cain married his own sister Awan, and the whole humankind comes from them, lol). life is a ying/yang, some people will be lucky while others wont: some people will have a great life while others wont... and this has nothing to do with any invisible god, and instead all to do with the ying and yang of LIFE. but never forget, no matter what happens, your religious holyman will always be the one going home to his mansion belly full while driving his Rolls Royce, when in return you people are dying of hunger and are miserable in your own lives.

here is something for you xtians to accept: the bible is full of tales of "supposed" miracles by your prophet, but lets be honest, when was the last time you actually saw a miracle that you can 110% say that its your invisible gods work?!?!? pls i am not talking the mambo jambo nonsense that will have you claim that anything good happening on earth is down to your god (as any other religious charlatan can say the same). i am talking CONCRETE PROOF THAT YOUR GOD DID ANYTHING REMOTELY MIRACULOUS IN THE LAST 2000yrs ...
You don't even need to specify a time period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Just Stupid / Is God Wicked ? / Pls Advise,should I Marry This Yoruba Guy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.