Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot (995 Views)

So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) / 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? / "No Bra In Here" Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot by Icart: 3:55am On Aug 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbzfMZZ0SN8

According to Annie, CANT YOU SEE THE FLAMES I BURN DAILY FOR YOU

Our love isn’t for everybody…
They don’t need to understand it…..
It’s on Us n Us Alone !!!!! �
#IChooseUs ❤️‍�

1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot by otipoju(m): 4:52am On Aug 10, 2022
I no dey chuk mouth for husband and wife matter. I no dey interested.
Re: 2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot by OVB123: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2022
He b like say Annie dey refer to second baby. I know say she dey indirectly dey say to that one: "stay clear from my man."
Re: 2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot by fnep2smooth(m): 5:11am On Aug 10, 2022
i de fear women this days, go to their status and see what de are selling, PuXXcy sweetener, Puxxcy perfume, Puxxcy tighter, puxxcy anti age grin

you go com de wonder the extent people can go to get or keep a man.

so annie hope u never use kayamata for 2baba.
Re: 2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot by God1000(m): 5:44am On Aug 10, 2022
I'm tired of their drama
Re: 2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot by care4you: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Omo, this 2face fine Sha....

No wonder girls dey rush am like hot cake!

Is there any hope for us wey ugly come sapa join?

(1) (Reply)

Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? / Save Our Vagina Now!!! / A Lady Scammed Me 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.