Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:40 AM

Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain (32705 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by OVikkytan49: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2022
I didn't actually believe the guy's side of the story. I knew something was wrong somewhere but my fellow Nigerians no get patience, they were already calling for his head angry
This is someone who did 'buga' tours in the UK and USA without issues. So why would he say he wouldn't perform if he doesn't wear his chains? That's not professional.
Whether it was a damage control or not,
Which I'm not sure it was, the show promoter should be arrested as well for trying to ruin kizz's image. He was never honest, playing victim's card huh.

Why do we hate ourselves in Africa?
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by 47watts(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
That Steven needs to be stoned.
He is stoned, don't u see how confused he is? MUMU STONER
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Mattwillz: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2022
WarriAproko:
Damagae control format. Them dun settle for round table. Nah to make Kizz looks good to the fans.
Lol..you get the point
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by BeanmanX(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Na damage control be this abeg,,,,
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Allisgud: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2022
From this story both dey at fault

1 Like

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Its it's TRUE then he shot be arrested
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by justicechichex: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Babaj145:

The irony of the matter is, unfortunately people will still continue to judge from one side of the story...for some weird reasons some person's just love to hate on successful people and will jump at any chance to castigate them so that they will feel good about their sorry lifes, they welcome such stories more...Because any sane person will know very well not to fully believe that story, it reeked of emotion and lies from a scorned individual, it was so obvious, but as usual people choose to block their sense of reasoning

This is so true.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by jojothaiv(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Sometime, sitting on the fence is a good thing particularly when emotions are high...
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by nick50(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2022
This one na damage control..only the wise ones will understand wat d show promoter is trying to do now
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by King125007(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Why is nobody talking about daddy freeze giving the guy a platform to rubbish is fellow country man image and reputation ,without hearing or granting his fellow countryman interview as well

You see dt daddy freeze, one day sha.. He cup go full throway

That tin he does everytime to propagate lies and falsehood from the highest bidder in form of interview will lead to his doom

Thank you
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by UGBE634: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Errant nonsense!

He came out to debunk it because Kiss Daniel's Alora members ( cultist) are after his life.

kiss Daniel na axe man
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by sylve11: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Yeah, that's because we are quick to conclude information without getting to find out if it's true or not. cool
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Karnice600: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2022
aa

https://igberetvnews.com/1425673/show-promoter-admits-lying-kizz-daniel-refusing-perform-gold-chain-video/
[/quote]

Emotions were high? Nah.
I wanna believe the truth is what you spilled first.
The second stance looks like window dressing, giving yourself as a sacrificial lamb to save Daniel's image and also make your money back from another show. There's something about the energy you came up with at first that anyone's sixth sense can pick.
What matters is that everyone is good to go again.
Good luck to Daniel and Steve anyway.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by jubrilELsudan: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
THIS STUPID SHOW PROMOTER IS A CONFAM 419

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Penisman: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Probably for the second time.

1 Like

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by socialjustice93: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2022
All this one na damage control.. kiss fall hands no be small
check my sig below if you're interested
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Akharmony: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2022
I was shock to hear him speak againt him thr other day and now he is saying a differnt thing entirely. .
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by obailala(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2022
This seems like damage control. People have either been paid or threatened.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by DadaHammed: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2022
You people are just confusing yourselves. Your business.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by bikefab(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2022
This revelation simply shows why it is improper to make conclusions on issues unroll you have all the details...
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Horerku(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
As an Obidient and Yusuful citizen of Nigeria. I offer my profound apology to Kizz for all i said about him without hearing the other side of the story i.e the true story.

Same way you senseless follow obi around was the same way you senselessly yarn dust without hearing Kizz side. Mtchew
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
I could never turn my back on Kiss Daniel....
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

it's not his fault the show was postponed either. Its how everything was managed. Some Fans will vex no matter what u tell them.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by olisaEze(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Lawlab252:
Doesn't change the fact that Kizz bleeped up.

With what is written up there, pls explain the how?
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2022
It's good to listen to both sides of the story.

Anyways, I doubt everything he's is saying. He's trying to cover Daniel's arse.

Nevertheless, it seemd Daniel did try to remedy the situation.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by imagineheaven(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

mad o grin grin grin
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by PenSniper: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Lawlab252:

Do you have anything upstairs ?
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Papichulostunne(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Lawlab252:
So after reading this you still think it was his fault. Olodo Barbara.!!!
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by DavidEsq(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Worldofall:
In life, no use your own spoil another person hustle. A lot of people now have negative view about Kizz Daniel for ur utterance, first impression matter. Always try to said the truth no matter how emotions were high.

Oga show promoter you don F.
If I'm Kiss Daniel, I would sue that bastard for defamation of character a d take everything he has, right in his own country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Dancing With His Son, Emmanuel, Is So Adorable / Stunning Photos Of A Charcoal Black Model / Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.