Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:47 PM

Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain (32642 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Bar1941(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
That Steven needs to be stoned.

to death.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by kingslj: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425673/show-promoter-admits-lying-kizz-daniel-refusing-perform-gold-chain-video/

Nigerian Problem right there!!! Cant stick to the truth or tell the truth. Always trying to be intelligent and foolish at the same time .
listen to who they are campaigning for , Old idiots that cant tell their governance blueprints.

Money paid, not paid ...100% not paid.. Fools.

who will invest in such environ
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by EnglandAmaka(f): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Horerku:

Same way you senseless follow obi around was the same way you senselessly yarn dust without hearing Kizz side. Mtchew

Mistake of a son from a useless Yoruba slave. I wasn't referring to you.

Idiosyncratic hoodlum
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by PharmacyStore: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Why accuse him falsely
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Kronikuz: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Worldofall:
In life, no use your own spoil another person hustle. A lot of people now have negative view about Kizz Daniel for ur utterance, first impression matter. Always try to said the truth no matter how emotions were high.

Oga show promoter you don F.
See as the guy made me dislike Kizz in a sec. Just imagine
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by TDreAgro: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425673/show-promoter-admits-lying-kizz-daniel-refusing-perform-gold-chain-video/

All na publicity jare. Before this incident, we no hear about the show. Now different story from different quarters. All na planned work jare ��
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Rotty32(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
That Steven needs to be stoned.
That is why its good to hear from both parties before judgment in any situation ... Stephen must be crazy
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by RSVP: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
tolue42:
This Steve is lying self. You begged him for 5 good hours and he still declined not to perform, now you're saying he actually stood up to manage the show then y'all figure out the venue was messed up already. Why don't you say all this before ......you no try at all steve

Everything dis Steve guy said in the first interview sounds off if one follow up his words with a detective mind. .

Kizz might be reluctant to perform tru tru base on the fatigue and time stuff. I think both of em don't handle the situation right.
Kizz eff up and steve get the bigger effs here.

He said he begged kizz for 5hrs.
Paul O was calling kizz back and forth and was literally "crying" while begging kizz to go perform on the show.
He made it seems like kizz wasn't ready to junp on the stage without his complete outfit and he emphasis that he doesn't want to perform without his "chain".
He said the show was put up for about 300k$ while he made payment of 60k$ to kizz himself and yet he still messed up...
He was on his knees begging this guy but he's feeling like a God or something.

Oboy all dis things he said was total damaging.

I don't know kizz attitude personally but he kinda look cool with some element of pride innit but man this second interview made me realize there is some atom of truth in what kizz brother is saying and dis Steve guy is a jack afterall.

How come you beg someone for 5hrs and dey say they landed just 1hrs before the show time. Common man

1 Like

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Wwwq: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Really
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by alizma: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lawlab252:
Doesn't change the fact that Kizz bleeped up.
Borrow data to watch the video if you don't have data.
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by alizma: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
princepeter566:
Shame to all those that condemned kizz Daniel before hearing from him.
There's always two side of a story
I told my friend the whole thing was likely about delayed flight because I don't understand how a musician will flight to a country to perform and suddenly make flimsy excuse not to perform.
They are good at telling lies
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by tafat: 2:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Which kind casting be this one Some people go just dey cast unnecessarily angry
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Horerku(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Mistake of a son from a useless Yoruba slave. I wasn't referring to you.

Idiosyncratic hoodlum

E too pain am � MADAFAKA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours / Davido Shows Off His New Suit As He Shows Friends How To Dress Up - ( Pics/vid) / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.