Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44286 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 4:27am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

Hello babeelove how are you doing cheesy cheesy cheesy have been laughing all day in class just because i reading your comments, people thought i was one mad woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

acidrop na wa 4 you, see how all theses wowo bobos dey chase u around nl tongue tongue
aloib where you dey na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wrong thread mofo angry angry angry angry

i tire ooooooooooooooo, e be like say na curse, abeg make una help me oooooooooo, so u notice? i think say it was not noticeable oooooooooo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 4:30am On Sep 18, 2007
acidrop:

i tire ooooooooooooooo, e be like say na curse, abeg make una help me oooooooooo, so u notice? i think say it was not noticeable oooooooooo
yes oh everywhere i go na so so acidrop the yeye bobos they, i don tire sef grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:32am On Sep 18, 2007
acidrop:

haba which dey bob own start, hw come i no know, oya start to dey yarn, aloibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb wey she dey, meanwhile who be bob, talk

Please I am trying to hook her up, the least you can do is be "supportive"! Which kain roomate you be sef? grin

Yths4free:

Fellow Nigerians, we have listened to our promising President that he wants to rule Nigeria by the rule of law. That is very encouraging, and I want to use this forum to solicit the rule of law for over 500,000 Nigerian depositors, Investors and staff of Savannah Bank who for the past 5yrs have had no access to their entitlements,  The Matter of Savannah bank was last heard of publicly when it was broughty before the Supreme Court which due to mysterious (OBJ)circumstances have not had a hearing on the matter. Lets shout it out and defend are rights.

Welcome oh! One post Nairaland member.  I am happy this is the best place you chose--first and foremost to make your grand presentation.  As you can see, we are americans here and have no business reading about Nigeria on "free, highly subsidized websites!   As  far as we are concerned---Nigerian politics is a dead end--so seek your salvation else where! The political section is about 5 blocks away!  Lots of love from the Insomniacs!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

yes oh everywhere i go na so so acidrop the yeye bobos they, i don tire sef grin grin grin
i bowoo, worst of all nah d ones wey no dey try at all, which kind bad head thing be this one, the fyn ones no dey talk 2 me oooooooooooo,

@babelove, ok i will be supportive, but then hw una no go introduce me 2 d bob now, n nah hw much una dey collect as brideprice, cos i need d money now
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:42am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

Hello babeelove how are you doing cheesy cheesy cheesy have been laughing all day in class just because i reading your comments, people thought i was one mad woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

acidrop na wa 4 you, see how all theses wowo bobos dey chase u around nl tongue tongue

aloib where you dey na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wrong thread mofo angry angry angry angry

Na real mofo! LOL!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My sister, the tin no fear you?  cheesy grin cheesy grin  I never knew that God fell out of the arse of one Nairaland member oh! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 4:45am On Sep 18, 2007
acidrop:

i bowoo, worst of all nah d ones wey no dey try at all, which kind bad head thing be this one, the fyn ones no dey talk 2 me oooooooooooo,

lmfao don't you know nland are full of monkeys people
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

Abeg! I am having an excellent night---talk better! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

My sister, the tin no fear you?  cheesy grin cheesy grin  I never knew that God fell out of the arse of one Nairaland member oh! grin

haba, wetin God do 4 inside now, abi u no be child of God

druggie233:

i know now oooo, some monkeys fyn sef, some no dey try at all
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:53am On Sep 18, 2007
acidrop:

haba, wetin God do 4 inside now, abi u no be child of God

God na my papa too so I fit call am as a like----you no know say God "fathered " many children besides those from "virgin" Maria? tongue

acidrop:

@babelove, ok i will be supportive, but then hw una no go introduce me to the bob now, n nah hw much una dey collect as brideprice, because i need d money now

Bob is for aloib.  I will find you your own--you want Naija or "away" dude?  How uglies no go chase you around?  That is why you have to marry very early in life--if not "atutupoyoyos" full Nairaland and Naija!  You will soon join the group of "arangee" brides or Native "wife" for ab-o-road" group of company!---Yansh go begin pepper you well well even with the "holy ghose" visiting it every sunday! Come dey spread your "villageness" and hairy "Akpu" legs and chest with ya moustache---abi na 5 O'clock moondust shadow around Nairaland!!! he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 4:55am On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

God na my papa too so I fit call am as a like----you no know say God "fathered " many children besides those from "virgin" Maria? tongue

Bob is for aloib. I will find you your own--you want Naija or "away" dude? How uglies no go chase you around? That is why you have to marry very early in life--if not "atutupoyoyos" full Nairaland and Naija! You will soon join the group of "arangee" brides or Native "wife" for ab-o-road" group of company!---Yansh go begin pepper you well well even with the "holy ghose" visiting it every sunday! he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

i know want bob, am just saying that as a roomate, i want my share of the profit now undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 4:56am On Sep 18, 2007
mehn i slept off sad sad, lol, i'm off to class y'all see u in 2 hrs time, mwahh
omo eko i dey jare,
acid lol talk later

my sweetheart kiss kiss kiss, say hi to bob for me,

abeg make una pray sey i no go doze for class,

i don zoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 4:58am On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

LOL don't mind them jare, na jealousy they worry them all tongue tongue.

Tell them to join your fan club to quit them from hating.

acidrop:

We got fyne monkeys shocked shocked shocked, na wa oooo lipsrsealed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 5:01am On Sep 18, 2007
aloib:

mehn i slept off sad sad, lol, i'm off to class y'all see u in 2 hrs time, mwahh
omo eko i dey jare,
acid lol talk later

Have fun in class grin grin grin lucky moi , i got no lectures tuesdays !!!!!!!!!!!!yipeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:02am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

u know say some monkeys get fair red hair 4 body, while other get dark black hair, so difference day among monkeys when it comes to looks. grin

una c this aloib i call her she come she dey zoooooooooooooooooom off,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:03am On Sep 18, 2007
aloib:

omo eko i dey jare,
acid lol talk later

See this "Phillipino" student!  Student life---when una go come marry now?  Na wah oh! grin  And una dey for Nairaland.  How the book go come enter head na?

acidrop:

i know want bob, am just saying that as a roomate, i want my share of the profit now undecided

I see! You will have to workirrrrrrrrrrout with aloib. My hand no dey for that kain arrangement oh! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:08am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

acidrop:

u know say[b] some monkeys get fair red hair 4 body, while other get dark black hair[/b], so difference day among monkeys when it comes to looks. grin

You guys are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! This acidrop na the worst! You make faces like you do not talk!  You want to start a gang war or sum'un?  Look!  what is this jealousy thingy? shocked Everybody get "P***Y! Make them go use am--instead of using it in some ritual with some unholy ghost! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

There are some things fellow women should never utter to a fellow woman--especially if you claim you are "expecting" a baby! sad  Because if it starts---no telling where it will end.  I know myself, very very well and I have decided to look the other way!  Because it can get very ugly!----He he he he he he he he.  I can thrash a poster for starting a thread.  But what I will never do is butt in unnecessarily for what is not my business.  Like I said--there are certain levels you do not stoop to.  If I write more than this---I will have to hang myself.  So ladies---let us discuss ma favorite topic----boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:09am On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

See this "Phillipino" student! Student life---when una go come marry now? Na wah oh! grin And una dey for Nairaland. How the book go come enter head na?

I see! You will have to workirrrrrrrrrrout with aloib. My hand no dey for that kain arrangement oh! grin

na true oo, nl dey make person dull
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2007
acidrop:

u know say some monkeys get fair red hair 4 body, while other get dark black hair, so difference day among monkeys when it comes to looks. grin
ROTFL you are one bad girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

falling off my chair cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, see how you define the monkeys we go on nl shocked shocked shocked i fear you oh

BABEELOVE:

You guys are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! This acidrop na the worst! You make faces like you do not talk! You want to start a gang war or sum'un? Look! what is this jealousy thingy? shocked Everybody get "P***Y! Make them go use am--instead of using it in some ritual with some unholy ghost! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
lol babeelove is a so silly cheesy cheesy cheesy, anyway what got too many holy sister plus & married women on nl, so i don't think they can do anything with their P****Y grin grin grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:20am On Sep 18, 2007
I can't believe that I have been here almost 10 hrs already!  Thanks guys for keeping me awake ooooooooooooooooh! cheesy  I am so off tomorrow---but will engage in some serious "self pamparing" activities.  I will only work my usual 3 days instead of 6 I scheduled---don't think I am in the mood to work all them days.---Gats to continue my auto hunting adventures.

You students oh!  Let me ask you guys a question.  How do you manage with Nairaland in between your studies? shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 5:24am On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I can't believe that I have been here almost 10 hrs aleady!  Thanks guys for keeping me awake ooooooooooooooooh! cheesy  I am so off tomorrow---but will engage in some serious "self pamparing" activities.  I will only work my usual 3 days instead of 6 I scheduled---don't think I am in the mood to work all them days.---Gats to continue my auto hunting adventures.

You students oh!  Let me ask you guys a question.  How do you manage with Nairaland in between your studies? :[/b]o
have classes 3 times a week, study during and after class, and most time i sign on Nairaland during the nights when am done with my school work, it easy jare cheesy cheesy cheesy. [b]it's all about time management wink wink and sometimes i don't bother coming on nl for like 3-4days if am really busy with school work or during exam period. and i usually post through my sidekick
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I can't believe that I have been here almost 10 hrs aleady! Thanks guys for keeping me awake ooooooooooooooooh! cheesy I am so off tomorrow---but will engage in some serious "self pamparing" activities. I will only work my usual 3 days instead of 6 I scheduled---don't think I am in the mood to work all them days.---Gats to continue my auto hunting adventures.

[b]You students oh! Let me ask you guys a question. How do you manage with Nairaland in between your studies? :[/b]o
lol, it is verry bad, to the xtent my mum suggest that i drop put of school and marry d compputer
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

ROTFL you are one bad girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

falling off my chair cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, see how you define the monkeys we go on nl shocked shocked shocked i fear you oh
lol babeelove is a so silly cheesy cheesy cheesy, anyway what got too many holy sister plus & married women on nl, so i don't think they can do anything with their P****Y grin grin grin grin grin

Frankly--I think most of these "Arses of Fire" people some have 2 "rectums" and no "P****Y---So na so so shit full around them! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  I do not think I can ever have an "orgasm" with my rectum ooooooooooooooooooooh! I have never tried it and do not plan to.  One crazy Naija dude  over here--suggested it when we were datin' and I think that subconsciously ended the relationship. angry Abi una don try am---abeg tell me how e be ooooooooooooh! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That Acidrop!  She is something else---You see what she wrote?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

Na God go save you Acidrop!  You know what? I think your head's still nappy!  Untangle your strands!  You are not well arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrralll Kai!!!! he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 5:39am On Sep 18, 2007
Babeelove and her crazy and interesting stories grin grin but about the 2 "rectums" and no "P****Y abeg ask BOH TOH and osis they might know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As for that Acidrop hmmmmm that babe don begin to go kolo tongue tongue tongue, lol professor of Monkeys cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2007
Will be back later, CSI is on cool cool cool see ya
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaa professor of monkey, c title, shocked shocked but tnx 4 d compliment sha ooo am flattered. lol uche na the black hair monkey, babelove no vex oooo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

druggie233:

Babeelove and her crazy and interesting stories grin grin but about the 2 "rectums" and no "P****Y abeg ask BOH TOH and osis they might know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As for that Acidrop hmmmmm that babe don begin to go kolo tongue tongue tongue, lol professor of Monkeys cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! I smell shit! grin Please remove it from ma nose before a faint! angry Some serious amala and "Dawadawa" ewedu shit coupled with some "Akpu and Ofeaku---ogiri-okpi shit!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

druggie233:

Will be back later, CSI is on cool cool cool see ya

Enjoy jare! I am happy you can balance Nairaland with your studies. Acidrop--make you no fail oh! Almost 10,000 posts! I have to wait till the cafetaria opens in about 90 minutes. Till then--nothing to do till 4AM---in about 2 hrs--15 minutes approximately! Well Odili.net/Nigeriaworld has some correct news items over there-- I am going to register there too--the only problem you cannot "flirt" there tongue--- the guys are too serious with lots of "bukuru"---Grammar everywhere!!!!-so I might just join the more intellectual group over there---I hear it takes months to be approved as a member there-----not like this[b] "swap meat of a forum"--[/b]See if I go catch that dancing dude there called "olukwujunction" that cracks me up with his posts! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2007
acidrop:

haaaaaaaaaaa professor of monkey, c title, shocked shocked but tnx 4 d compliment sha ooo am flattered. lol uche na the black hair monkey, babelove no vex oooo
I dey vex seriously---you have done major damage to my wellbeing! You don buy market be that! Later oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Trouble makers!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2007
HAAAAAAAAA, na trouble maker now huh? na me and u ooo, incase they wan come beat me, i dey come that ur bed come hide, i sure the under big enof ooo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mellow(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2007
Una weldone o!!. Una get insomnia?[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2007
yes, u?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mellow(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2007
I just say make I do like you do sha. You mind?[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2007
like i do? undecided well sha i dont mind, cos u from my hood wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (67) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.