Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44210 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mellow(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2007
You are really a true sister. Hope wished fine men like me will be

troubling you instead of Sli lankan monkeys
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2007
Come oh!  Mellow Yellow--what are you doing here at this time of the night!  Don't you know this is "cyber-rapers" zone.  You should be scared! tongue Off to the cafetaria before a faint---sugar is low! Later oh! wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2007
Gosh! Dat pizza was gooooooooooooooooooood! Now back to work! Last rounds! And I am so ourra here! Later insomniacs! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2007
wer una dey embarassed cry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
aloib:

wer una dey embarassed cry

Hi Phillipa! Sorry I missed you. It is almost 7:30---and I am heading home! How now? Now off to bed! Will check upon the world when my "cock" crows! wink Take care! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mellow(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE , Yet I am not scared but if my name is liable to fear I would

rather tell you what is to be feared than what I fear. And don't you

forget that I am always with my mirror and with it I am indestructible. grin grin
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
aiight beautiful, be safe, hope work went all gud
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2007
Aloib
Where u dey na?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hello insomniacs! This is day time! Don't be a thread thrasher! tongue Save the best when Nairaland is asleep!
mellow:

BABEELOVE , Yet I am not scared but if my name is liable to fear[b] I would

rather tell you what is to be feared than what I fear.[/b] And don't you

forget that I am always with my mirror and with it I am indestructible. grin grin
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Pray tell me what is to be feared!--Are you Olanajim's brother by any chance? tongue

aloib:

aiight beautiful, be safe, hope work went all good

Work was gooooood! Thank God off today---ready to watch lots of movies today! How was school? Did you doze? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin I think you have a suitor! tongue

somze:

Aloib
Where u dey na?

Why you dey fain am? grin She owe you? tongue

I beg a dey go sleep oh! I have a lot of errands to run today! Love you much and Peace out! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2007
dont go yet now, who be the siutor
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2007
Babeelove
I still have you under consideration, so thread softly wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2007
@babeelove

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! I smell shit! Please remove it from ma nose before a faint! angry Some serious amala and "Dawadawa" ewedu shit coupled with some "Akpu and Ofeaku---ogiri-okpi shit!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Falling off my chair and rolling on the floor, chei chei you wicked oh no be small cheesy cheesy

Enjoy jare! I am happy you can balance Nairaland with your studies. Acidrop--make you no fail oh! Almost 10,000 posts! I have to wait till the cafetaria opens in about 90 minutes. Till then--nothing to do till 4AM---in about 2 hrs--15 minutes approximately! Well Odili.net/Nigeriaworld has some correct news items over there-- I am going to register there too--the only problem you cannot "flirt" there --- the guys are too serious with lots of "bukuru"---Grammar everywhere!!!!-so I might just join the more intellectual group over there---I hear it takes months to be approved as a member there-----not like this "swap meat of a forum"--See if I go catch that dancing dude there called "olukwujunction" that cracks me up with his posts!
i didn't realize you are a news reader grin grin grin, na wa ooooooo are becos of food tongue tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaa professor of monkey, c title, shocked shocked shocked but tnx 4 d compliment sha ooo am flattered. lol uche na the black hair monkey, babelove no vex oooo
Abeg no vex Acidrop but see how you to dey define Monkeys cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Islander(f): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2007
Babelove,
You are the best thing to happen to NL since Militia, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I am at work, but I just had to take a break to tell you , YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2007
islander, militia is babeelove now, the chica rocks mehn, lmaooo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by henry007(m): 1:54am On Sep 19, 2007
oh really?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 2:15am On Sep 19, 2007
You are really a true sister. Hope wished fine men like me will be

troubling you instead of Sli lankan monkeys

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ok show us ur pic
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:10am On Sep 19, 2007
Where everybody na sad sad sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 3:28am On Sep 19, 2007
na u scare them away na

u no dey look mirror sef grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:29am On Sep 19, 2007
wetin concern you grin grin grin busy body tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2007
lol, moodylady, u sound like someone i know who is in disguise undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 3:32am On Sep 19, 2007
moodylady

I go hound u sotay dem no go need ban u before u take another id.

U go smoke pounds of weed to cope grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 3:35am On Sep 19, 2007
doyin who is she?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 3:37am On Sep 19, 2007
who else says GOSH!!!!!!!!

i can e-smell her for miles angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 3:39am On Sep 19, 2007
gosh, omo eko? i dont know, tell me, abi she go beat u?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 3:48am On Sep 19, 2007
u don get am finish.

She beat me ke.

But come to think of it . . . grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 3:51am On Sep 19, 2007
so na omo eko, that babe ehhhhh
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:52am On Sep 19, 2007
Na wa oooooooooooo, who is Omo Eko shocked shocked shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 3:55am On Sep 19, 2007
so na uuuuuuuuuu, wetin happen now, undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:56am On Sep 19, 2007
Well drama went down today then seun banned my bf addy

Nothing jare just chilling and doing some reading

lol u didn't know that what me shocked shocked

how far
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 3:59am On Sep 19, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Come on comot for here

Na who dash u how to read angry

NO be only smoke signals u sabi cheesy grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Well drama went down today then seun banned my boyfriend addy

lol u didn't know that what me shocked shocked

how far
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, bodi give me sign say na u, lol
i dey ooo, hw iz u? n ur boyfriend go kill u 2day, u don ban amm

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (67) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.