Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu (507 Views)

Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike / Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Newsgist24(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EawZ4QVDvNA

"If Peter Obi is elected, that would be alright... if Bola Tinubu is elected, that would be alright "- Governor Akeredolu insists on southern presidency in 2023.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChIYXKWjVhZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by ThrownBack: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Rotimi Akeredolu is a deteibalised Nigerian.
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by IMO01: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Great man
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Vickym1(f): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
We stand gidigba 4 hia

1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by derecho(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Oga wan play safe
Tinubu bawo? God forbid
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Abeg o, this is not alright o!

1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by God1000(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi because we are talking about someone of sound mind
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Akeredolu showing the wisdom and amiable predisposition of the Yorubas. Can a single Igbo say what Akeredolu has?

No. For them everything is about demonizing Tinubu for their IPOB President Obi.

Akeredolu makes the right call, as a backer of Southern Presidency, but on behalf of the wrong Southerners.

I.e hateful Igbos who will never accord Yorubas what Akeredolu graciously concedes in the interest of the South gaining the Presidency.

Rather, 99.9% of Igbos would support Atiku just so a Yoruba does not become President.

3 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi because we are talking about someone of sound mind

So predictable. Exactly what I said about the average Igbo above. No moderation in their behaviour at all.

Everything is about unrelenting hatred of others and ingratitude to those they should be thankful to.

I hope Tinubu and Yoruba leaders noting the extremely hateful, unusually personal and abnormally vile antics of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Sitting on the fence.
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Smithkafors(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Nothing concern South with tinubu..... He is corrupt,selfish and unhealthy!.

We are obedient.

1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Ezemust: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:
Akeredolu showing the wisdom and amiable predisposition of the Yorubas. Can a single Igbo say what Akeredolu has?

No. For them everything is about demonizing Tinubu for their IPOB President Obi.

Akeredolu makes the right call, as a backer of Southern Presidency, but on behalf of the wrong Southerners.

I.e hateful Igbos who will never accord Yorubas what Akeredolu graciously concedes in the interest of the South gaining the Presidency.

Rather, 99.9% of Igbos would support Atiku just so a Yoruba does not become President.
I thought chimaroke is ur new found hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by butterfly777(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Tinu... What?

We reject Tinubu. A political godfather who imposes his agents on the people, sharing the state funds for personal gains.

We reject an old man who can barely hold a paper or a flag.

We reject a man has only well known reason for seeking the presidential position is "e mi lol kan". With little emphacy on improving the life of Nigerians and the economy.

Our mumu don do.

We omoluabis chose Peter Obi, who is prudent, young and visionary, with a good record.
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by BATified2023: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nothing concern South with tinubu..... He is corrupt,selfish and unhealthy!.

We are obedient.
so we don’t have people like this in anambra that Peter obi governed

Oh I forgot everyone in anambra is a billionaire but all the billionaire will still come n hawk gala in lagos traffic

Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by hegelian: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

You guys are too emotional.. Single igbo u said, what of chimaroke nnamani, what of umahi that said he will follow his party?? Una go just open una mouth waa and talk like a parrot without sense.. I know you will reply with ur usual igbo hatred thinking I'm ibo so bring it on, I dey wait you. Shey Eni kosi opolo Lori yin ni
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
hegelian:

You guys are too emotional.. Single igbo u said, what of chimaroke nnamani, what of umahi that said he will follow his party?? Una go just open una mouth waa and talk like a parrot without sense.. I know you will reply with ur usual igbo hatred thinking I'm ibo so bring it on, I dey wait you. Shey Eni kosi opolo Lori yin ni

Okay. Granted Nnamani admirably spoke up in favour of Asiwaju. Maybe my "single Igbos" claim was a tad hasty.

General point still stands that Obi will get decent Yoruba votes and even campaign support but Tinubu will get virtually nothing from Igbos .

Whereas the reality is that he cannot be viewed a bad candidate by any objective Nigerians, from North to South, let alone be hated as passionately as Igbos hate him if we all truly understand what is required of the next President vis a vis innate strengths, ability, connection, influence, authoritativeness etal.
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by abobote: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
It would have been alright, if Tinubu had picked Christian VP
Re: If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu by brown3: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

nnamani have been doing the same you this hungry urchin

(1) (Reply)

January 2023 Broom Burning In Sokoto / Gov Wike Vows To Crush His Political Enemies [Video] / Peter Obi The Nelson Mandela Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.