Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,395 members, 7,932,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce (20446 Views)

Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate / EndSARS: Nigerian Army Disbands Legal Team, Pulls Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by ThrownBack: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Realist12:
is this not madness. Sanwo olu made a statement you're attributing it to Tinubu. Are you intentionally harming your mental well being or you lost your mind totally

Relax before you get high BP. Enjoy a plate of tuwo burantashi
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by FireUpNow(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Disbanding MOT boys and prepare them for ballot boxes snatching and election thuggery and rigging. Nice try!
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Chetas81(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Lagos state and APC will always have her citizens in mind, kiss
The more reason we need to vote APC vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria
NIGERIA YOUTH
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Chetas81(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2022
mactoni91:
I thought Ambode once disbanded them...

So, oga Sanwolu came onboard, brought them back and wants to disband them again...

Lol...

See ehn, this mannequin called Sanwolu is one big mistake in Lagos.

Same mistake they made that removed Ambode because he wasn't the chosen one by Tinubu is repeating itself in this presidential election.

I just wish Nigerians would vote Competence rather than " Omo wa ni ", " Baba wa ni "or " Ibile ni "

If your Omo, Baba or Ibile is making life miserable for you and Nigerians, Cast him out.

Someone is looting your Future and that of your Generations yet unborn and you're happy...

Be Wise

THAT IS WHY YOU MUST NOT GIVE WORK TO AGBERO CALLED THE CITIZENS OF LAGOS
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Chetas81:
NIGERIA YOUTH
Yes o
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:

Zombie is what u truly are
The person who birth you is ma*d now and forever so I don't expect less from his seed
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Chetas81(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Yes o
KPELE
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by lexy2014: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

But it is Tinubu and APC that produced buhari. What did they have in mind when they did it?
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Chetas81:
KPELE
Ose aburo
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2022
lexy2014:

But it is Tinubu and APC that produced buhari. What did they have in mind when they did it?
But tinubu and APC create osinbajo that all of you wished was the APC flag bearer?
So y having issues with tinubu over buhari, you can only take a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by stawarts(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
MOT disbandment

Tinubu closing down Sanwo Olu boys to give more room to MC Oluomo and the other LASTMA crew to operate for him. This coming elections is serious, Peter Obi is ruining Tinubu even before campaign starts.
Guy you need medical checkup...so to you everything is about peter obi, do you know how many petitions I wrote against the activities of this MOT guys likewise other people too, now government take action you are saying something else. Pls get a life.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by ThrownBack: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
stawarts:
Guy you need medical checkup...so to you everything is about peter obi, do you know how many petitions I wrote against the activities of this MOT guys likewise other people too, now government take action you are saying something else. Pls get a life.

And you also don't know if Peter Obi wrote petitions too? grin
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by lexy2014: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

But tinubu and APC create osinbajo that all of you wished was the APC flag bearer?
So y having issues with tinubu over buhari, you can only take a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink

Who are the "all of you" that wished osinbajo was APC flag bearer?

What has osinbajo done to move nigeria forward?

What did APC and Tinubu have in mind when they made buhari president?

Did buhari not do well?
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
I remember when these people removed VIO from the road and we thought it's the last we will see them only for the election to end and VIO started work again
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Jostoman: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:
JANDOR is your next Lagos State governor in 2023.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Bobbiee: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Good. All those disgusting agberos on the road are a sickening sight. MC Oluomo won't like this though.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Modphase: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Bro don't mind Nigerians. Imagine a set of foolish bastard voting Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Peter Peter Obi Abaribe Ekweremadu n other collosal failures. It's a shame really.

mactoni91:

So, oga Sanwolu came onboard, brought them back and wants to disband them again...

Lol...

Same mistake they made that removed Ambode because he wasn't the chosen one by Tinubu is repeating itself in this presidential election.

I just wish Nigerians would vote Competence rather than " Omo wa ni ", " Baba wa ni "or " Ibile ni "

If your Omo, Baba or Ibile is making life miserable for you and Nigerians, Cast him out.

Someone is looting your Future and that of your Generations yet unborn and you're happy...

Be Wise

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by esthel(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Very important, bunch of touts and illiterates harassing and extorting people all over the state.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by JAMO84: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2022
mactoni91:

Lol...

Be Wise

Tell your wife to give birth at government hospital in Abia, so that you can collect 500 Naira and one plate of eba

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Jostoman:
JANDOR is your next Lagos State governor in 2023.
We're not acting movies in Lagos,we mean serious business not Nollywood grin angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by jigawatts(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2022
ALWAYS THE IPOB FOOLS

mactoni91:

Lol...

Be Wise

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by jigawatts(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2022
NAIRALAND HAS LOST ITS GLORY DAYS, SUCH LEVEL OF DULLNESS HAS TAKEN OVER THIS SPACE.

ThrownBack:
MOT disbandment

Tinubu closing down Sanwo Olu boys to give more room to MC Oluomo and the other LASTMA crew to operate for him. This coming elections is serious, Peter Obi is ruining Tinubu even before campaign starts.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by stormborn28(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Election gimmick grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by stacyadams: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2022
mactoni91:

Lol...

Be Wise

Lagos people even though they are been extorted every day on the road by these mot and lagos task force,lastma criminals,they will still tell you the state government is doing well grin
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by GamalNasser: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2022
mactoni91:

Lol...

Be Wise

Ambode disbanded VIO not MOT..these MOT are touts that go around Lagos Island removing plate numbers for no reason
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by stacyadams: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2022
stawarts:

grin action that will commence back after election with the re opening of toll gate... No whine your self
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Akanbiedu(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
Why is it hard for any enforcement agency not to turn into an extortion racket?

It is the people. A reflection of society.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Jostoman: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

We're not acting movies in Lagos,we mean serious business not Nollywood grin angry cheesy cheesy
you people said more than this against Adeleke.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Jostoman:
you people said more than this against Adeleke.
Did you see me talk during Adeleke tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Backs Lawan , Akume , Gbajabiamila For Top Posts / 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) / Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.