Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce (20445 Views)

Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate / EndSARS: Nigerian Army Disbands Legal Team, Pulls Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by OniyideAmplify(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:
I believe if APC fielded Osinbajo for PRESIDENT...I believe he will rival Peter Obi POPULARITY
It is not a matter of if, it is 100% sure that Osibanjo will sideline Obi totally and it will make the election to be more interesting but just that Tinubu's greediness has covered his face that he couldn't see that those people just want to use and dump him for there own brother which is Atiku.

ATIKU_North
OSIBANJO_ West
Obi_East
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by PharmacyStore: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2022
What Will be the implication of this?
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Sleekjunior(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
dumb quote
LiveWithIt:
Lagos state and APC will always have her citizens in mind, kiss
The more reason we need to vote APC vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sleekjunior:
dumb quote
Dumbos coming to my mention..
Who let the dogs out?
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Litmus: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
Why is it hard for any enforcement agency not to turn into an extortion racket?

Disorganisation.

Nigeria's root problem is disorganisation.

Organisation can be expensive since it demands an eco system. The more exploitative people are in any system, the larger the ecosystem has to become. You cant for instance have Enforcers without Enforcers Watchers and Watchers of Enforcers Watchers i.e a root system.

Perhaps weakened by the enormity in cost and organisation required to create functioning systems, relevant people in government in Nigeria simply give up and let society self-govern I.e carry on as it always has which was by relying on the goodwill and moral upbringing of the people instead of relying on organizational Checks and balances.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Wwwq: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Sleekjunior(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
u should ask ur father that question.
LiveWithIt:

Dumbos coming to my mention..
Who let the dogs out?
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sleekjunior:
I should ask my father that question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Section 37: Is Wire-Tapping Someone's Private Phone Conversation Legal? / Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army / Gbajabiamila Unveils “Light Up Surulere” (Phase 7)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.