Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (17126 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by mcfestgee: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Since Ibos have turned the whole thing to tribal issue, let see how they're going to get the 25% in Southwest. How can I leave my own and vote for another person even widely known that my own is better than their own in all ramifications. I'm not a Zombie nau. Don't come here to tell me about their age differences (even though a 61years old man to them is youth). I want you to tell me their political track records. They were both Governors of their respective States for good 8years, show me their records.

Shot your stupid mouth. You think we don't know your game plan to turn Obi campaign into ethnic campaign, idiot. You are angry because Agbado will not even get Yoruba vote.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by profmallor: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2022
its going to be a very tribalized election
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by nairamaniac: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Peter obi my niggarrrr
wow! I are back?
They have released you,?
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by abalog: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
I believe he can so let us support him... If he weren't in the race I would say we should all support Atiku because the southwest has betrayed the whole Southern Nigeria.

We southsouth have ruled, North have ruled the Southwest have ruled now officially it's the turn of the southeast and the southwest decided to betray everything by Tinubu insisting he must take power. Mind you the north even came out openly to say they will honour the agreement if All feilds a southeasterner as their candidate.

Atiku said he would step down from the primary if APC field an Iboe candidate for presidency instead the southwest choose the betray the whole south now they are telling you Fulani are the enemy .

One thing the southwest knows how to do is manipulate and deceive people.

Why all the sudden hate against Fulani based on the tweet below?

Oh it's become clear to that that the Fulani will not vote for Tinubu.

So pls everyone vote Peter obi ,if you won't vote Obi pls.vote Atiku... NEVER EVER VOTE FOR TINUBU
This is your own opinion. In 1999 when power was shifted to the south why did Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in PDP? When southwest was throwing their weight behind APC in 2015 where was southeast? I do rather advice the southeastern to stop this age long bad-belle against the Yorubas. PDP betrayed them not southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by slimmoney(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
indeed Obi will win Lagos, very apt analysis
nsiba:
Peter will win Lagos 55-60%
Ondo 25% Ogun 25% Ekiti 25%

Will win Abuja Taraba Pleateu Benue

Kaduna over 35%, Nassarawa 40% Gombe 30% Bauchi 25% Niger 25%

South south 90%
South East 100%

There will be second round and OBI will become President
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by asanausana91: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Ashewo.. instead of you to go and hustle today wey be Friday you are here shouting up and down grin

You wan kill yourself ontop person wey no get pikin for Nigeria.

Suffer no dey tire you.
he no get pikin for Nigeria, who he want rule. That's one reason why he should not be voted.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Chuksaluta(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Since Ibos have turned the whole thing to tribal issue, let see how they're going to get the 25% in Southwest. How can I leave my own and vote for another person even widely known that my own is better than their own in all ramifications. I'm not a Zombie nau. Don't come here to tell me about their age differences (even though a 61years old man to them is youth). I want you to tell me their political track records. They were both Governors of their respective States for good 8years, show me their records.

Shut up. When igbos voter for Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan it wasn't tribal, now they are voting for their own it is tribal. The person shouting emilokan up and down is your unifier.

They were both governors with one milking the state with billions in pension while the other is living from his pocket
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by PaAdu02(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2022
You disagreed cos it doesn’t favour you,that’s part of Africa’s problem,that’s the reason we have many sit tight presidents in Africa.
If you re wise enough,you should know that Obi’s kite can’t fly farther than his tribe throwing jibes and trolling everyone and the rest regions.
I’ll like to know your own permutations and how Obi will get the votes from the core North or the SW people in general ,not even with how ur people go about abusing their fathers and mothers .
Lessonteacher:
Senseless and baseless permutation

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Christistruth00: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2022
It will be hard for Peter Obi to win a Single State including his own Anambra that is under APGA

But because of his attempt at the Presidency the Champions Of Biafra

have suddenly discovered that they actually Love Nigeria

They should have their fun while it lasts

At least they cannot come back to be saying Nigeria is not for them or alienated them from Power

after democratically Contesting for Presidency

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Chuksaluta(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win a Single State including his own Anambra

Just as its hard to understand you
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi will win by a landslide and Nigeria will be great again
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by asanausana91: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Ashewo dey Buga grin... Na hunger go tell you grin

Mumu girls... Nobody is interested in your smelling toto again. grin

Expired something grin
imagine your mother is reading this your rubbish.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by ebudola53c: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Ashewo.. instead of you to go and hustle today wey be Friday you are here shouting up and down You wan kill yourself ontop person wey no get pikin for Nigeria.Suffer no dey tire you. Ashewo.. instead of you to go and hustle today wey be Friday you are here shouting up and down You wan kill yourself ontop person wey no get pikin for Nigeria.Suffer no dey tire you. ...
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Doubleoh7: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Is Obi a youth?
Which part of my writeup is confusing you?
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Doubleoh7:

Which part of my writeup is confusing you?

The part that majority of registered voters are youth.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Hoelujohn: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
I be confirm yoruba. In my place of work here in Ogun state with over 200 staff and about 90% Yorubas. It is only one person supporting Tinubu in the whole organisation.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Chuksaluta:

Shut up. When igbos voter for Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan it wasn't tribal, now they are voting for their own it is tribal. The person shouting emilokan up and down is your unifier.

They were both governors with one milking the state with billions in pension while the other is living from his pocket
mcfestgee:

Shot your stupid mouth. You think we don't know your game plan to turn Obi campaign into ethnic campaign, idiot. You are angry because Agbado will not even get Yoruba vote.
kally90:

Guy, let it sink in again and again
Tinubu if not old might be the best aspirants and igbos will vote for him as we did for Obj and we didn't regret it. As it stands now, Peter Obi beats your Tinubu hands down and will be the best choice to propell this dying country forward.
He is our president come 2023,quote me after the election.

Peter Obi is not and will not be tribal thing.
bigfish3k:

Hatred talk
Tribal bigot
It is Shettima that you will be voting for because Jagabi is not healthy in spirit and soul
Borrow your self sense
I'm not interested in all these insults you people are laying on yourselves, I asked a very simple question, you all deviate. I said: "they were both Governors of their respective States for good 8years, what were their track records?"
This is the main reason why they address you people as zombidients, you all reason like one. I want you people to compare and contrast, them bring out the points for me. You people were just ranting as usual. Mind you we're talking about political antecedent here.

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by FuckSilly: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
DevilSignature:
let's watch
All am asking is a free and fair election

Las las na suffer go kill u
Suffer Kee your generation grin
Who doesn't want a free and fair election?
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Hoelujohn:

I be confirm yoruba. In my place of work here in Ogun state with over 200 staff and about 90% Yorubas. It is only one person supporting Tinubu in the whole organisation.
You're free to support who ever you fit deem to support, I'm not against you for that. What I'm asking you is that, in what way is their candidate better than Yoruba candidate in terms of political track records? also ask them this question in your working place. There most be a reason why you are supporting a certain person, and that reason must be based on political antecedent, since we're talking about politics here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by LogicnReason: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2022
What do you want the ibos to do? Do you want them to be quiet and not talk about the candidacy of Obi? Or you want them not to be excited that an ibo man is coming out finally after all other region have ruled the country? What do you want from them?

And to answer your question, yes Tinubu is Old (God bless is heart), and while a younger Tinubu may have been plausible, not this old one. The reason is pure logic, even an olodo 35 years old man has a more functional brain than the average 80yrs old man. This is simple science, what will happen is that a cabal will just take over government while Tinubu will be like the Queen of England only attending presidential ceremonies but with no real control of government.

Bro I am not fighting with you this is common sense. I leave abroad and will love to retire to a Nigerian that is better than most western countries that's my only share in this pie
Fuckingmallam45:
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Proway: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi must win at least three southwest states and 40% in the remain.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by PenSniper: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Lessonteacher:
Senseless and baseless permutation

Says a mumu
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by PlayMaker14: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Ashewo.. instead of you to go and hustle today wey be Friday you are here shouting up and down grin

You wan kill yourself ontop person wey no get pikin for Nigeria.

Suffer no dey tire you.
Mynd44, OAM4J, I wonder why this post has not been deleted and the person banned.... This is against the rules, especially rule number 2 or do you guys want to be partial and ignore it?

Na wa.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by PenSniper: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2022
He can't get 25% of votes even in all his SE states much less in regions where his candidacy is a taboo.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by pfadom: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Truth be told, Peter Obi can only target anything up to 25% in South East and some states in the South-South.

He has widened the division along the religious line more than ever before. His handlers/managers are not doing well in this area.

He CANNOT have up to 10% of the total votes cast in other regions.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Dmama1991: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Ashewo dey Buga grin... Na hunger go tell you grin

Mumu girls... Nobody is interested in your smelling toto again. grin

Expired something grin
you are just a fool i like the fact she ignore u
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Which youth?
You mean.. IPoB youth?

Because no reasonable man will vote an alcohol seller.

And you believe any human being to vote Chicago drug Lord who go about peeing everyway, whose hands and legs shakes like a vibrator?

Your maker is ashamed of you!
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Maobichek: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning, PO is not a South East project. Also no one will win base on vote from his region/tribe.

Using IPOB flag show how sentimental the OP is, over 100 youths were killed at Ezu river under PO and the people accusing him of being IPOB member were still the same ppl calling for his head for not taking it up nor condemning the heinous crime.

If we go about it via tribe, a visit to Festac town and other parts of Lagos will prove the OP wrong. VP Osibanjo lost his polling unit and his PA told the whole world that the polling area is Igbo dominated area. List of people who died in Owo massacre showed that Igbos were more( the thread is here in Nairaland).

In the North, many people here who are not even Igbos are rooting for Obi and FCT Abuja is not an exception (FCT is for PDP or LP).

PO may not win but the issue of 25% vote should not be discussed. Infact, if LP play their card well, 2023 presidential election will change many narratives in Nigeria, thank you.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by donb06: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

You're free to support who ever you fit deem to support, I'm not against you for that. What I'm asking you is that, in what way is their candidate better than Yoruba candidate in terms of political track records? also ask them this question in your working place. There most be a reason why you are supporting a certain person, and that reason must be based on political antecedent, since we're talking about politics here.

Ronaldinho is a two-time ballon d'or winner. Was once termed the king of football. Let Brazil select him in this 2022 world cup ahead of vinicius because of track record. All recent videos of Tinubu suggests he's not physically and mentally strong, yet you guys talk about track record. My cousin brought a further maths question this morning for me to solve I struggled to even answer because it's been 14years I solved it last. Sherrif openly fingered shettima in the boko Haram saga, yet you guys don't care just win, win and win. After he wins what next. Continue.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by kally90(f): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

I'm not interested in all these insults you people are laying on yourselves, I asked a very simple question, you all deviate. I said: "they were both Governors of their respective States for good 8years, what were their track records?"
This is the main reason why they address you

people as zombidients, you all reason

like one. I want you people to compare and

contrast, them bring out the points for me.

You people were just ranting as usual. Mind

you we're talking about political antecedent here.
I don't need to state all his achievements for you to know that he is the best candidate and besides you are the one that started the insults.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Babalola0920: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo. Just watch what will happen that day. Na the youth go vote those old criminals out

Pathetic reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Votes N24 Billion For 10th NASS Members’ Accommodation / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Hadiza Shuaibu Jika: Makeup Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Sister-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.