Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election (20447 Views)

"My Prediction Remains That..." Comrade Deji Adeyanju Predicts Winner Of 2023 Pr / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by sukkot: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:

As far as I'm concerned if Jonathan and even obasanjo can be insulted why can buhari or tinubu?

ohh the real problem is because u assume the insults are from igbos or because of Peter obi??

Well I'm cordial with all bt I won't shy away from the Truth to please anybody.

I'm fighting for a better Nigeria not for Peter obi or Southeast. We are all suffering it aren't we? despite the fact I vote for buhari in 2015 against Jonathan.
i get you but peter obi is not your savior. your savior is God. try and read your bible more but dont go to church oooo lol. naija church na scam . peter obi does not have the capacity to save anyone . now listen if you present peter obi as the guy who must win because it is SE turn, i would jump on board the obidient movement. but if you present peter obi like he is some kind of savior ? i cant support that. he had 8 years of rulership in anambra to showcase his savior qualities and he didnt do anything. so peter oobi is not coming to save anybody lets be clear about that . so i think we need to focus on just the fact that it is SE turn and forget the savior bit . that would make it a bit more palatable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Goodnigga:
That was not a dream but a nightmare! This election winner is somehow hidden by GOD himself. No pastor has a clear winner in mind as revealed yet.
Even me I am yet to see the winner by any revelation aside my natural calculations. But this I know, the will of the people oftentimes is the will of GOD. Israel wanted a king but God wanted to rule himself through Prophet Samuel, but they insisted that they want to be like other developed nations who have kings, despite that God never bought the idea, he told Samuel to give them a king.

Many Nigerians wanted one man, they are willing ( working towards his winning) & they are obedient ( registered to vote), automatically they will eat the fruit of the land. You can connect the dots.

Selah!!

That’s your headache ! You’re not God and you were not in my dream either , so stay off my mention and don’t quote me on this platform again ! You’re yet to see the revelation because God is less concerned about a deluded mind like yours!
Vote whoever you want and don’t quote me again .

Peace !
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by abalog: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi people know this and that is why they are attacking him, spreading pull him down stories.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Greatlee54: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Deji, so there are no cracks in APC?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I said it, I know you must be one of Peter Obi's supporters. You don't even know me and you said I insulted Jonathan. One thing is clear to me insults and attack will not win votes.

There's no polling unit on Social media.

is ur name u all?? undecided I stated smtn general referring to Apc and even rogue pdp supporters who attacked Jonathan.

I'm not referring specifically to u. I said u all and not u. that may or may not include u.

Bt since ure in a hurry to accuse obidients and term them the worst kind even when they haven't done half of what Apc/tinubu and his urchins did to Jonathan I have nothing much to say.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by olatuns2017: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557988017612128256

It's only Obi-dients I pity

They dot will wail for another 8 yrs with d way they are goin....

May we never experience PDP again Nigeria

Dot nation=political naivety=fruad=propaganda=self denial

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Petdagr8t(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Let me screenshot it before you come out to deny your own statement Deji
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by ogatboy(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu is first a joker. He will loose the south west block, loose Lagos and if he thinks the north will give him power, I laugh in pidgin. The north vote will split but Atiku will have a bigger chunk
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2022
The same way he predicted that APC will win Osun.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2022
sukkot:
i get you but peter obi is not your savior. your savior is God. try and read your bible more but dont go to church oooo lol. naija church na scam . peter obi does not have the capacity to save anyone . now listen if you present peter obi as the guy who must win because it is SE turn, i would jump on board the obidient movement. but if you present peter obi like he is some kind of savior ? i cant support that. he had 8 years of rulership in anambra to showcase his savior qualities and he didnt do anything. so peter oobi is not coming to save anybody lets be clear about that . so i think we need to focus on just the fact that it is SE turn and forget the savior bit . that would make it a bit more palatable

I have never seen Peter obi as a saviour for Nigeria, infact no man can be a saviour so I don't know how people imagine this. Peter obi is not even the best we have in Nigeria bt the reason I support him and probably most of the youths Is cos he is sensitive to their plight.

2, He is far better than the rest options.

3. its time for the SE if we play fair bt that's even secondary for me cos I was ready to vote osibanjo if he came out also.

4. Peter obi is not a saint bt he is far better. To make it clearer to u I was not an obidient by default.. I was even a fan of Peter obi u can check my posts. I didn't know much about him to be honest and I criticized him and his followers objectively to showe why he is better and I did my little findings and that was enough for me to agree to vote thos man...

For one this man left a good and well organised treasury for his successor. This alone got my attention. Most governors loot with reckless abandon believe they can't be probed or the borrow recklessly and loot same borrowed funds.

This man invested smd developed key sectors in his state to a fair degree that can be admire looking at the resources available and yet left money in the treasury.

He doesn't collect a corrupt pension as a past state governor at the expense of the state.

This prudent and humble leadership qualities are key for a good and successful leader.

U cannot be a notorious thief and run a bank or decent coy successfully bt u can run a corrupt enterprise successfully.

Peter isn't a savior bt he has the qualities of a good leader. check him out for urself and decide.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by richardokubo(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
That is fair enough. Emi lokan of Nigeria is the next president. Obituaries, Obi supporters, Obidiend, Obidientzombie can take over social media.
who ever Ii s having this thought is sick upstairs, if with the present day Nigeria and the evil Apc has done any right thinking person can still predict this rubbish then that person need to visit Yaba left and be lock there for months so he or she can get better before he or she can be allow to miss with human beings
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by CHIGIM: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
people like u are part of the problem Nigeria is facing today.
yes if Tinubu is young then i can consider him but guy age is not on his side any more.
we need a new direction.
Nijablast:
That is fair enough. Emi lokan of Nigeria is the next president. Obituaries, Obi supporters, Obidiend, Obidientzombie can take over social media.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Okwyjesus(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
mymadam:
Dis Adeyanju sef, just dey shake table anyhow... What a character! grin

No be Youruba Man

Tribalism is in their bloodline.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by membranus: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2022
sukkot:
thats the thing about you obedients. people like you and want to join your cause but i notice after a while they just dont like your movement anymore and turn against you . deji adeyanju and reno were initially obedents as well as many people i know but now they cant stand the obedient movement you people should understand that the way you do politics in the east is a turn off for most nigerians and they would eventually turn against you, posting denigrating pictures of elderstatesmen , abusing elders, fighting everybody, abusing everybody, attacking everybody . these are the strategies that make other tribes who were obedient to jump ship and start abusing you . try to fix it

True talk.

I was once a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, even before he declared his intention to contest. But when I saw the insulting ways his Igbo supporters are running his campaign, I quickly decamp.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Sammyblacky87: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2022
datola:
I doubt it because of the decision of Tinubu's running mate.

Things look good for Obi.

Imagination Tv
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by ebbo(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
I rebuke every prediction of evil and corrupt politicians that some paid self proclaimed comrade who has collected brown envelope will want to foist upon Nigerians in Jesus name!

Nigerians are all corrupt so stop this ur fake holy holy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
ebbo:

Nigerians, excluding revolution 22, are all corrupt so stop this ur fake holy holy abeg.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557988017612128256

THat's your problem. We know Peter Obi will win.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by ukahrawah: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2022
A friend of a thief is a thief.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by ukahrawah: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Let him hold 2 brooms with both hands raised without shaking for 10 minutes and I'll believe you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Duru009(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
YOU have failed woefully, APC has been
the one sponsoring this one since. He PREDICTED Osun election going to APC but failed woefully......

This ELECTION is between ATIKU and Peter Obi
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by damsy2: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2022
[/b][b]
Michelle70:
my fear be say Make him no go piss for Aso rock chairs o.

We no get money to do chair renovation every day for Aso rock o
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by slap1(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2022
dheilaw1:
Zombidients would be crying right now

Because of Deji Adeyanju's prediction? You must have grown up and still live with a lot of unintelligent people.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by DeleTaller: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
my fear be say Make him no go piss for Aso rock chairs o.

We no get money to do chair renovation every day for Aso rock o

Fear not.... Tinubu policy will benefit all Nigerians and that would make the propaganda about him dissappear. I have seen his manifestos online... and one the points that make me happy is education... he plan to increase their allocation from just 8% to 25% ..and he would grant universities permission to source for loans from the international and private so that they don't have to keep waiting for government before their institutions can be developed...
Another point is that he would privatise the NNPC and order them (the privite) to list their commodities and profit on Nigerian Stock Exchange... so that the money Made would not leave Nigeria..

So fear not.. Tinubu will provide jobs at the target of 50m ... he said he would achieve that by going into a very huge infrastructure projects.... so people get work and get paid...and tackle the security so our food source will improve and food will be the easiest thing to purchase......

Another banger there is that he said he would get millions of housing projects through the infrastructure Programme... and the Home property will be Mortgage and is gonna be a single digit pay back...and that can be paid back for 20 to 30 years...

so fear not... when all those things he has in place start to manifest... You guys will forget about the propaganda....
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Soukiss(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Ur ticket don cut be dat
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by ransomed: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:
God forbid BAT thing.

Amen!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by pacespot(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2022
These Cashivists pretend as if they give unbiased analyses of the election but they are actually endorsing and rooting for the frog eyed old druggie to win.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by nedekid: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Only the politically naive will dispute the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning this election in February.
Let him win naa. It's another 8 years. We are in it together and if it gets too bad, some people will always have the opportunity to japa.
Hopefully any one that wins 2023 will make the country better than the past 8 years of the heardsman.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by GodisFirst: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Good that it is just one of your predictions which has never come to pass. This will also join others in the waste bin where they belong.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by maasoap(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2022
AntonVince:
Rest Deji, and embrace the reality that Peter Obi is now a movement way bigger than any of Tinubu and Atiku at the moment.

The dynamics have changed substantially.
This isn’t 2015 and Tinubu is no Buhari…plus most Nigerians are disenchanted with anything APC right now. Add these to the APC’s I’ll-advised all-Muslim ticket and you’ll see clearly that there’s no way to Aso Rock through the ballot for BaBa (entitled) Emilokan.

Tinubu will definitely lose both North and South.
He won’t be president.

The party that can't mobilise party agents across the nation on the day of election. The party that doesn't have members or supporters in many polling units across the nation. Take both Ekiti and Osun states for instance but social media wouldn't let many of you reason well.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by LaconicINC: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
This one has been paid heavily! No normal Nigerian will support APC with all the happenings in the country!

Peter Obi all the way!

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by TruthinAction: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Nigerians beware. Tinubu plan is to use the power of money. Don't sell your votes. Endure the afflictions for a better tomorrow.

Be Obidient and Yusful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) / "Direct Your Anger To The Right Quaters"- Garba Shehu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.