Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election (20455 Views)

"My Prediction Remains That..." Comrade Deji Adeyanju Predicts Winner Of 2023 Pr / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by LaconicINC: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Nonsense predictions, that's how they predicted that COVID-19 will kill millions of Nigerians
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by PharmacyStore: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Oga we have heard your opinion
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
my fear be say Make him no go piss for Aso rock chairs o.

We no get money to do chair renovation every day for Aso rock o

this is height of senselessness from you sad east, you people started learning hate from the time of Azikwe, I'm glad Gowon tamed you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Stanleyq: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Even before i got to see the name of him who predicted, i don know say na yoruba man
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by stuffs4me(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2022
AntonVince:
Rest Deji, and embrace the reality that Peter Obi is now a movement way bigger than any of Tinubu and Atiku at the moment.

The dynamics have changed substantially.
This isn’t 2015 and Tinubu is no Buhari…plus most Nigerians are disenchanted with anything APC right now. Add these to the APC’s I’ll-advised all-Muslim ticket and you’ll see clearly that there’s no way to Aso Rock through the ballot for BaBa (entitled) Emilokan.

Tinubu will definitely lose both North and South.
He won’t be president.

God forbid that a GAYMAN criminal called Peter Pandora to rule Nigeria.

GAYMAN Peter Pandora should be facing 14 years in jail for serially attacking the black and hairy yansh of YEEBOS
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Troublemaker111: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2022
What do you know about the thousands of people . In Ekiti I think Apc got no opposition there and it also witness Maximum vote buying . In osun , my state where I voted recently , most just hated Apc , their poor performance is the talk of the town .

Check my previous thread how I predicted Omisore will be defeated in his hometown , many of you political toddlers called me names here then but at last una face clear . We will continue to tell you the truth till the reality is shown to you toddlers shocked. You should rather be worrisome of how many people voted pdp if truly Tinubu is truly yoruba project as his e- rat claim . Abo oro niyen ooo
Spirit04:
how many thousands of people voted APC in both Ekiti and Osun few months ago?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Troublemaker111: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Walai, of all intelligent people we have in yoruba land na Tinubu Apc present . A friend told me then that is dead on arrival . Radarada
Gandollar:
Oti daju already nah. It's crystal clear Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by LadyExcellency: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu will win because he is the best among all the candidates wink
check my signature for free stuffs!

Messi wasn't even listed for this year's FIFA best notwithstanding being the best of all times in football. Do you know why?

AGE, AGE and AGE. You can't cheat age.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by zudozz: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why will anyone listen to this one or even take him seriously?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by BluntCrazeMan: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
That is fair enough. Emi lokan of Nigeria is the next president. Obituaries, Obi supporters, Obidiend, Obidientzombie can take over social media.
Why is it that Atiku is not your wahalla??
But the Obi that would Come Fourth...
The Obi that is going to divide the PDP vote..
WHYYYY.??
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Ogunleti01: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
kally90:
Thank God it's only a prediction which can later change,meaning that he can also loose

Abi now u carry 1.02 odd no mean say ur ticket no fit cut grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by yyba: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:

An average Igbo man is more prepared for the worst of NIGERIA.
and average nigeria army is ready to dance PYTHON dance grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by PointZerom: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
yyba:
and average nigeria army is ready to dance PYTHON dance grin

We overcame 3 years war and without federal government help we rebuilt Igbo land.

IGBO LEADS.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by eniteden(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Keep on deceiving the innocent old man that should be resting and flexing his money. Put this 3 candidates together and just assume all to be from your tribe, religion and zone, please don't lie be sincere with your conscious who will you VOTE? Just be deceiving yourselves. Use your head for once You no go die?
However, if you are a youth campaigning and supporting an unfit and old man, may your own future be unfit and old without vision and May Nigeria leave you behind. Since u no won get sense.

Quote me at your own peril I didn't mention anyone's name.

I come on in peace.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by yyba: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:

We overcame 3 years war and without federal government help we rebuilt Igbo land.

IGBO LEADS.
that is why unknown gunmen are helping you to rebuild it grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by PointZerom: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
yyba:
that is why unknown gunmen are helping you to rebuild it grin

Who cares?

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by yyba: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:

Who cares?
you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by PointZerom: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
yyba:
you grin grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Jesusloveyou: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Cry? How? Because of that nonsense analysis up there? Most of you put your analysis on previous results. Anyway we just pray that you don't rig.

You forgot that the register went up with more registrations

You forgot that the north are absolutely angry with APC maladministration

You forgot that north central are angry with APC.

You forgot that APC are presenting a man less energetic than Buhari in 2015.

FEB is not far again bro. All you looters and criminals will cry nwiiiii
the margin of 5% of apc vote from the previous result to pdp is not enough to make apc to lose.
because pdp vote will be divided into 4 candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Jesusloveyou: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
LaconicINC:
Nonsense predictions, that's how they predicted that COVID-19 will kill millions of Nigerians
that is how we predicted that apc will win in 2015 and 2019

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Jesusloveyou: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Why is it that Atiku is not your wahalla??
But the Obi that would Come Fourth...
The Obi that is going to divide the PDP vote..
WHYYYY.??
because is only Obidient people having mouth online about how obituary will win all state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by newbornmacho(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sannisege:
then you don’t know politics. A huge chunk of the votes that should naturally go PDP/Atiku will now be shared with Obi in the south and Kwakwanso in the north.

The Christians will give obi a block vote. That changes everything
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
because is only Obidient people having mouth online about how obituary will win all state in Nigeria.
Oga Shift, make I see better people

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by moshino(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557988017612128256

My names are Comrade deji adeyanju, I am an INFLUENCER/PROMOTER for hire. You pay me, I do for you, "money for hand, back for ground". I can promote you or your product even if you're 'old bad market, I can attack people for you, I can lie for you, anything you want, just pay me and leave the rest to me, I know my work well. Again, my names are 'comrade deji adeyanju', don't forget the 'comrade'. If you don't reach me, please contact my partner 'comrade reno omokri', we do the same work together, and we have standard sharing formula, no problem with that.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by heysquare(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Cry? How? Because of that nonsense analysis up there? Most of you put your analysis on previous results. Anyway we just pray that you don't rig.

You forgot that the register went up with more registrations

You forgot that the north are absolutely angry with APC maladministration

You forgot that north central are angry with APC.

You forgot that APC are presenting a man less energetic than Buhari in 2015.

FEB is not far again bro. All you looters and criminals will cry nwiiiii
FEB will be FEBAT

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Michelle70(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

this is height of senselessness from you sad east, you people started learning hate from the time of Azikwe, I'm glad Gowon tamed you people
sharap, so because i am concerned that tifnubu will pee on Aso rock chairs, i have automatically become south east person
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Vitally123: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself Adeyanju. Your Oluomo ballot-box snatching failed in Osun state, so will it fail in the entire Naija including Lagos. Please wake up; shaky-shaky agbado ancestor supporter, it's too late for you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by kingPhidel(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
You prediction will kill you together with whoever is bankrolling you. Obviously you don’t mean well for Nigerians by this heinous prediction. Prime Obi and aged Tinubu are two incomparable. Prime Tinubu is history now.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Wwwq: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Goodluck
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by AlphaTaikun: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
sharap, so because i am concerned that tifnubu will pee on Aso rock chairs, i have automatically become south east person

you people are known for dumb talk now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash / Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.