Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,262 members, 7,928,866 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Is Freelancing And How Does It Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Freelancing And How Does It Work? (210 Views)

Is Freelancing A Good Career? / Agent Banking With Opay, How Does It Work? / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Freelancing And How Does It Work? by Zickmie: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2022
What Is Freelancing And How Does It Work?

I’d like to assume you already know what freelancing is or at least you’ve heard of it.
But if you haven’t, kindly permit me to explain it to you briefly
So you can know How It Works & How You Can Make Money From It

A freelancer is someone who doesn’t work for one specific company but a lot of them
By doing this you are not limited to one company’s work and can set your price to how high or low you wish to be paid
Since you can choose who you work with.
You can either be a Nigerian freelancer working for Nigerian clients and earning peanuts
Or Be A Nigerian Freelancer who works with foreign clients/companies
I’m talking about clients in first world countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc
And don’t worry you won’t be scamming, spamming, or disturbing anyone.
All you’ll be doing is offering skills and services that are high in demand to people who need them.
Imagine getting paid just $1000 just to write
That’s over N560,000 for a single project

Most Nigerian clients won’t even pay you up to N50,000 for that
This is the advantage you have as a High Paid Freelancer
Knowing this you can decide to work with 3 clients at $1000 each month, that’s $3000/month
Way more money for doing less work

And even if you don’t like the idea of working with multiple people you can find a company that will pay you between $1000 -$10,000 monthly.
Or maybe you are the laziest person on earth…
you can still make $500/month and that’s over 270,000naira
every month as a beginner.

The Best Part IS…
You can do your work from anywhere…
From your house
From your hostel
From your friends house
From a restaurant
And so on

Where you are working from doesn’t matter./
So long as you are providing value to your clients and helping their businesses solve a problem.
That’s all that matters
Plus…
You don’t even have to work round the clock

In most cases and depending on your client’s needs you can choose to work only in hours where you are free and feel most productive
This can either be in the morning or Evening or like a regular 9-5 from the comfort of your home

But…

Where Do I Find Foreign Clients To Work With?
That won’t be a problem as there is always going to be an abundance of clients
You can get them on freelance platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, etc

or social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc

I will be showing you how to get clients on these platforms briefly
But firstly
To become a high paid freelancer who earns upwards of $2,000 monthly working from the comfort of their home
Living comfortably and being able to take care of your needs and that of your loved ones
You’ll need to be willing to put in the work.
Yes, you’ll have to work hard
If you can’t do that then I don’t want you in my program
Even if you are a busy person so long as you can set aside 2 hours each day
You can achieve amazing results that you’ll be proud of.
But you have to be willing to put in the work for these 2 hours
Understand what I’m saying?
Yeah?

Great if you understand and wish to proceed

Here’s what you’ll get as a new member of the High Paid Freelancer Premium Program

Beginner-friendly Upwork Mastery Course That’s designed to take you from 0- $6000 In 4 months.

The Linkedin Outbound Client Acquisition Masterclass: How anyone can find and close high paying clients on LinkedIn without relying on luck

The Facebook Client Acquisition System

skill you are going to learn
Copywriting Course
Content writing And Content Marketing Crash Course
Full Stack Digital Marketing Course
Social Media Marketing School

How amazing this course is why don't you purchase this course at an amazing price for Mr Walter.

Kindly contact me on my Whatsapp number to make the payment and get the course

(1) (Reply)

I Can Exchange Btc To Eth For You / 8 Good Reasons Why Email Marketing Is The Best Marketing Method For Your Busines / Sure Youtube Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.