Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,973 members, 7,896,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters (4795 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Faber(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2022
BATified2023:
the same man who can’t even say a word about ipob n unknown gunmen wants to face boko haram?

You were with one Olosho the day he and Datti were asked about that. You no hear there response abi? I no get time to tell you what they said. Go dig am up yourself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Qtrpst4: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2022
He lost his ebubeagu commander? Am not aware

OfoIgbo:

I believe he may still be in Abuja and being condoled by Buhari for the loss of his Ebubeagu commander.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Tochj(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2022
I see any Obi hater as part of Nigeria problems.
No reason whatever you can't love him.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by nazicartel(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:

You were with one Olosho the day he and Datti were asked about that. You no hear there response abi? I no get time to tell you what they said. Go dig am up yourself
must you reply some people that have been programmed to be stupid ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Channel54: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:

Not every comment is worth a response. Allow them drown in their own foolery.

It still baffles me that any reasonable youth will be protecting BAT at this point of Nigerian dilapidation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Spy360(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oilwell:

Bullet Points from Peter Obi's Speeches

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
*- Peter Obi*

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
*- Peter Obi*

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
*- Peter Obi*

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
*- Peter Obi*

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
*- Peter Obi*

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
*- Peter Obi*

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
*- Peter Obi*

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor,whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
*- Peter Obi*

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
*- Peter Obi*

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
*- Peter Obi*

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall!
May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
*- Peter Obi*

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil, we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
*-Peter Obi*

*Vote Obi for better Nigeria*

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Spy360(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Channel54:

Not every comment is worth a response. Allow them drown in their own foolery.

It still baffles me that any reasonable youth will be protecting BAT at this point of Nigerian dilapidation.

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Spy360(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
It's a good strategy but that doesn't guarantee him of winning
My only pain is that if Peter Obi finally wins, you will enjoy it. Foool

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Spy360(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
BATified2023:
did he forget all these things when he was governor of anambra?

Buhari made far more promises than these but he ended up fumbling badly
All these things are just d normal bullshit any politician will tell u
The Buhari Tinubu gave us abi. Emilokan kee you there...

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by fourboys: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oilwell:

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
*- Peter Obi*

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
*- Peter Obi*

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
*- Peter Obi*

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
*- Peter Obi*

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
*- Peter Obi*

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
*- Peter Obi*

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
*- Peter Obi*

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor,whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
*- Peter Obi*

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
*- Peter Obi*

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
*- Peter Obi*

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall!
May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil, we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
*-Peter Obi*wow

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by garfield1: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu BATstards how far na?

I thought Hope Uzodimma said Imo people will vote Emilokan and you fools believed him?

Wetin una think of these people?

“They are 4 people in a room” abi grin

It was Calabar, now Imo. Tumultuous crowd all in one day, in fact before noon.

I guess when we say that Southeast and Southsouth are locked down for Obi, fools will stop arguing.

Stop this.obi will win IMO followed by the apc.atiku third,pdp is the biggest loser here
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Masterclass32: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
From 'no structure' to over structure.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Penguin2: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
garfield1:

Stop this.obi will win IMO followed by the apc.atiku third,pdp is the biggest loser here

What if I told you that Atiku is coming second?
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by iretiolasam: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Are you stuck in building someone's dream?.

I can teach you for free how to create a 2nd income without quitting your job.

Feel free to write me for more detail.

+¹⁵¹²⁷⁶⁶⁸³³⁴

(Whats App)
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oilwell:

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*-Peter Obi*

He wants to provide food and wealth but his only strategy is by keeping people's entitlement in the bank like he did as Anambra state governor.

He is never going to be president of even Biafra online, not to talk of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu BATstards how far na?

I thought Hope Uzodimma said Imo people will vote Emilokan and you fools believed him?

Wetin una think of these people?

“They are 4 people in a room” abi grin

It was Calabar, now Imo. Tumultuous crowd all in one day, in fact before noon.

I guess when we say that Southeast and Southsouth are locked down for Obi, fools will stop arguing.

I don't understand. Has Imo election result been announced?
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by WilsonBright935: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Seriously, I understand Obi's style... Seems he's sidelining South-West. Cuz I've never read/heard where he came to the zone.

I don't get the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Blazebond(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oilwell:

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*-Peter Obi*

Hahahahahaha so empty quotes like these from Nigerian politics still pump you up,hahahahahahaha Hitler for really get many followers for Nigeria Sha because we like big big talk and grammar.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by securitywatch50: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Same way your principal said in osun the rest is history
BluntTheApostle:

He wants to provide food and wealth but his only strategy is by keeping people's entitlement in the bank like he did as Anambra state governor.

He is never going to be president of even Biafra online, not to talk of Nigeria.
please tell me what you are going to campaign with since 2015, mention that thing APC did for you as a person not to talk of over 200 million Nigerian
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:

He is not even afraid of Nigeria's security challenges. And I wonder how he attends to his wife and family.

Not like one Dubai thief having a good time with his 5 wives. And then preparing to steal the remaining yams
Mehn Peter Obi is my motivator I was at wake keep last night but this morning my reason of not going to shop was I'm wick but immediately I login into Nairaland and I saw Peter Obi at Imo I stood up and take my birth, why because I saw him at RCCG last night and he is already at Imo but I'm sleeping because of wake keep that I attended
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Faber(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hizzy:

Mehn Peter Obi is my motivator I was at wake keep last night but this morning my reason of not going to shop was I'm wick but immediately I login into Nairaland and I saw Peter Obi at Imo I stood up and take my birth, why because I saw him at RCCG last night and he is already at Imo but I'm sleeping because of wake keep that I attended

Me too I dey sleep I come login and see say Dude dey Imo State, and I watched the clip where he was at redemption camp. Na so I leave my house run go become Obidient and Yusuful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
VotePeterObi:
Peter OBI has arrived IMO State to dedicate a building donated by a suppoter to Labor Party.

He was mobbed by Supporters.

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKwEb2anahA

FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Mooh247

Una still dey look for structure? We just saw APCs "structure" in Nasarawa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Minjim: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi can come to Lagos but Tinubu mustn't go to the East.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:

Me too I dey sleep I come login and see say Dude dey Imo State, and I watched the clip where he was at redemption camp. Na so I leave my house run go become Obidient and Yusuful
He has powerful ability
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by citygarden(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
I can now see reason they called you Obidient. Useless morons. Idiot fellow.

Spy360:

A fool is a state of mind. A poor one. A mind lacking sound judgement. It's not an insult, it's an observation. You are a fool
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Prettygirl200(f): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oilwell:

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

*- Peter Obi*

*-Peter Obi*

See wisdom God bless our incoming president Mr peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by Prettygirl200(f): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
BATified2023:
did he forget all these things when he was governor of anambra?

Buhari made far more promises than these but he ended up fumbling badly

All these things are just d normal bullshit any politician will tell u
Point of correction buhari didn't make those promises, Tifnubu made them cuz he was the one who campaingned for him. Peace
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by BATified2023: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Point of correction buhari didn't make those promises, Tifnubu made them cuz he was the one who campaingned for him. Peace
yea I get

We must blame tinubu for everything even ikpeazu oweing 13 months salary is still tinubu fault
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Presidency sure for this man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong / How Much Is Nigeria Worth / The Issue Of Tribe In This Election And Jimi Agbaje

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.