Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

How To Take Care Of Your Battery So That It'll Last For A Really Long Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Take Care Of Your Battery So That It'll Last For A Really Long Time (948 Views)

What Is Your Battery Capacity And How Long Does It Last With Heavy Usage?? / How Long Does Your Battery Last? / How To Identify A Really Great Charger. Power Specifications Explained.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Battery So That It'll Last For A Really Long Time by atheistandproud(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
In today's video, I'm going to share tips that I have researched over the years on battery care so that you can use them to your advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjTB3KvwoCs

As always, please like, subscribe and get me to 1k. No be just to dey tag me anyhow for Nairaland. No be only when problem dey una go dey remember me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Take Care Of Your Battery So That It'll Last For A Really Long Time by Chaos14: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
I'd like to ask you a question about chips
Re: How To Take Care Of Your Battery So That It'll Last For A Really Long Time by atheistandproud(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chaos14:
I'd like to ask you a question about chips

If you require my presence and expertise, feel free to go to my website and book a consultation.

Otherwise, there's three year's worth of free content on NL here, my blog, YouTube, Facebook and telegram.

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Your Phone As A Modem / What's D Estimate Value Of A New Motorola A1000 Now. / Mitshibushi M350 Cable Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.