Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family (695 Views)

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) / Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
ALERT!

I perceive that a disinformation campaign has been perfected against Mr. Peter Obi. The pattern of play is as follows:

Step 1 - Plant silly and false promotional stories in the media/social media about Obi.

Step 2 - Push those stories till they gain traction.

Step 3 - Turn around to fact check or debunk the stories.

Step 4 - Compel Obi or his campaign to deny the stories and caution his supporters on the assumption that the false promotional stories emanated from his supporters.

Step 4 - Whether Obi denies such stories or not, "establish" that Obi's campaign is a purveyor of false news, destroy Obi's appeal, equalize the space by stoking doubts.

Step 5 - Keep Obi in retreat mode, sap the energy of his campaign, put his campaign office at variance with his large followership, break or enervate the zest of his supporters who are made to feel unappreciated by Obi.

Step 6 - Tarnish Obi and his followers, reduce everything to the murkiness of falsehood.

Step 7 - Spread cynicism and depress political enthusiasm or participation in the entire polity.

PLEASE SHARE THIS AROUND SO TO CHECKMATE THOSE WHO WANT TO DAMPEN THE SPIRIT OF MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS WHO ARE OBIDIENT.

WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE HEGEMONISTS WHO WANT TO DESTROY THE DESTINY OF NIGERIA FOR THEIR SELFISH APPETITES.

©️ Obari Gomba

7 Likes

Re: See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family by ezegold4we: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Their strategy is dead on arrival,

It's Peter Obi or Peter Obi, no alternative to Peter Obi,

The worst of obi is still 50 times better to The best of Tinubu and Atiku put together,

only educated fool's will be deceived with all the fake news against Obi especially From This nairaland platform,

Nigerians are Wiser and Always one step ahead of agbadorians, cassavorians and urchin's.

7 Likes

Re: See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family by Prinxzona10: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu the ruling party candidate is not attacking the main opposition candidate Atiku buh all his focus is on Peter Obi and what does that tell you?
The more Tinubu urchins create lies,propaganda to blackmail Peter Obi,the more people are loving him because you can never defeat someone with God and with People....
It's called effort in futility and it can only start and end within the circles of your fellow miscreants because sane Nigerians understand the evil games of Tinubu and they've left him behind....
Nigerians must be free from evil,wicked,selfish and corrupt Satanists parading themselves as leaders...tuah...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family by stuffs4me(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Excelloque:
ALERT!

I perceive that a disinformation campaign has been perfected against Mr. Peter Obi. The pattern of play is as follows:

Step 1 - Plant silly and false promotional stories in the media/social media about Obi.

Step 2 - Push those stories till they gain traction.

Step 3 - Turn around to fact check or debunk the stories.

Step 4 - Compel Obi or his campaign to deny the stories and caution his supporters on the assumption that the false promotional stories emanated from his supporters.

Step 4 - Whether Obi denies such stories or not, "establish" that Obi's campaign is a purveyor of false news, destroy Obi's appeal, equalize the space by stoking doubts.

Step 5 - Keep Obi in retreat mode, sap the energy of his campaign, put his campaign office at variance with his large followership, break or enervate the zest of his supporters who are made to feel unappreciated by Obi.

Step 6 - Tarnish Obi and his followers, reduce everything to the murkiness of falsehood.

Step 7 - Spread cynicism and depress political enthusiasm or participation in the entire polity.

PLEASE SHARE THIS AROUND SO TO CHECKMATE THOSE WHO WANT TO DAMPEN THE SPIRIT OF MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS WHO ARE OBIDIENT.

WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE HEGEMONISTS WHO WANT TO DESTROY THE DESTINY OF NIGERIA FOR THEIR SELFISH APPETITES.

©️ Obari Gomba

The guilty are always afraid.

No one is chasing them but see how they are running like headless chickens.

Better go and meet your! GAYMASTER, LIEMASTER Peter Pandora to chook your yansh for you.
Re: See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
stuffs4me:

The guilty are always afraid.

No one is chasing them but see how they are running like headless chickens.

Better go and meet your! GAYMASTER, LIEMASTER Peter Pandora to chook your yansh for you.
Mumu man, una format don cast grin
David Hundeyin has already impaled Tinubu's leaking ynash with hard strokes of evidence of his drug history. Remaining for you to go and insert one tuber of Tinubu's cassava into your own ynash. Idiot grin

2 Likes

Re: See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family by ajekpaks(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
OP but this is not news... they've done worse and are desperate to go terrible lengths just like they did with Buhari... but there's a saying

Fool me once with Buhari, Shame on you

But fool me a second time with a Tinubu, then shame on me..
Re: See Their Plan Against Peter Obi And The Obidient Family by stuffs4me(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Mumu man, una format don cast grin
David Hundeyin has already impaled Tinubu's leaking ynash with hard strokes of evidence of his drug history. Remaining for you to go and insert one tuber of Tinubu's cassava into your own ynash. Idiot grin

Hahahaha.... E pain am ooo grin grin

Go and quarrel with MADzi Kanu. He's 5he one that exposed your GAYMASTER and his boyfriends....

I am a Northerner and my joy is that no Igbo will ever smell the presidency..

(1) (Reply)

List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For / FACTS About The Lagos State Auction Process That Happened Yesterday. / Kwankwaso & Tinubu Will Struggle For 3rd Position. Fulani & Nyamiri 1st And 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.