Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Greatest Name Of All Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Name Of All Time (222 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / The Greatest Lover Of All Time / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Name Of All Time by Interesting15: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2022
The Name of Jesus Christ is the greatest of all time.

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11.

There is no other name that can ever be as eternally honoured as that of Jesus Christ. Indeed, the Name of Jesus is a Powerhouse of power - very great and matchless power plus authority

Indeed, the Name of Jesus is the sweetest Name of all time. This is the Name that gives sweetness and pleasantness to creation. The Name that restores hope to the hopeless and makes the loveless to become loveable and loving. The Name is Lovely and Sweet. The Person (Jesus Christ) is the most admirable of all creatures. Amen. Hallelujah!

Despite being God, He is very humble, and He still decides to associate Himself with His creatures. He loves everyone of us so greatly, despite that He can do without us. He has all powers at His disposal, but He never for once abused His powers (even when humans were humiliating Him).

The Name is much more than being for identification. The Name is outstanding because the Person (Jesus) is sitting forever in the office of the Christ, and has been made Lord and King of all, forever and ever. Amen.

In fact, it is through this Name that you can experience salvation, overcome death and sin and Satan and self. It is through the Name of Jesus that you can go to heaven and become all God has destined you to be for eternity.

"let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:10, 12

I don't know what your current situation is right now. But I'm assuring you that if you will call upon the Name of Jesus Christ right now, He will help you, because He cares deeply for you.

Do you need help to overcome your problems, addictions, demonic afflictions, etc? Jesus is here to give you victory!

Call upon His Name right here, and see, He comes to you...

Say this prayer

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

Jesus comes to you now...

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/08/the-greatest-name-of-all-time.html?m=1

Re: The Greatest Name Of All Time by Interesting15: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone. Jesus is LORD. Amen
Re: The Greatest Name Of All Time by Interesting15: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: The Greatest Name Of All Time by Righteousness2(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2022
JESUS Christ! The Name above all other names.
JESUS Christ! The All powerful name that saves, heals and delivers.
JESUS Christ ! The Only name and means by which all of humanity can enter Heaven.

Let no one confuse or deceive you, Without JESUS Christ, Forget about Eternal life in Heaven.
Re: The Greatest Name Of All Time by jkpbestseries: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2022
The most excellency
Re: The Greatest Name Of All Time by Interesting15: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Interesting15:
lalasticlala

Happy Sunday sir lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Logo Designs for Churches / Are You Prepared For Eternity? / Will You End Up In Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.