Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made (8020 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Kingcalls: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:
He told me it is either he kill me or I marry him. By them I told him to do his worst because I can't marry a man that don't have respect for anybody, a man that can beat his ex will definitely beat me whereas my husband has never lay finger on me. A man that is so lazy and can't do anything will definitely depend on me. So I told him I am not divorcing my husband again or will ever commit adultery again no matter what happen.

This guy went to Facebook and search for my husband name using my surname. He messaged my husband that he have some things he want to tell him and he will need his WhatsApp number. My husband sent his number and this guy told my husband everything.

But the lies he told my husband is more than the truth. He told my husband he sleep with me everyday and that is how I sleep with men everyday. My husband asked him if he knows the implication of what he's doing and he said no. My husband said he won't curse him but he shall see. My husband asked for a prove that he slept with me but there was no prove.

That night, I cried and confessed to my husband. I told him how we met and what happened between us. Honestly he was heartbroken but he told me he has forgiven me. We cried together and promised never to give devil chance in out marriage again. He stopped having girlfriend and I stop having any form of male friend too

I have my blames. I allowed devil to take over my heart but if this guy have the chance he would have kill me just as he promised. All this happened because I came to romance section and decided to make healthy friends.

Married ladies please learn from me, you may not be lucky to come out of this kind of relationship. Whatever you are facing at home, take it to God in prayer. Always communicate with your husband and have a peaceful home

God bless you for reading

U hv lost ur husband...its just a matter of time b4 u realise that... men don't ever feel comfortable with a woman that cheated on them...uts just the way we are wired.... thats the only thing that will make a man's love die away and loose any atom of respect remaining

7 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

I think you are the only one that understand me very well. In my life I will never commit adultery again. I will never seek love anywhere again

Lol @ understands you very well

As a matured woman,, I understand exactly why you did what you did and I didn't blame you because

A woman's heart needs a man to warm

While a man looks for which woman's heart to warm

But am happy for you that you are ok now
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Lilydore(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

U hv lost ur husband...its just a matter of time b4 u realise that... men don't ever feel comfortable with a woman that cheated on them...uts just the way we are wired.... thats the only thing that will make a man's love die away and loose any atom of respect remaining

anewme is a loose ashawó that has no atom of respect for her marriage nor her self.

That man will surely fvck her up. Like you said, it's just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

The love he's showing me now is even beyond my imagination. He knows I earn money but he give me money now unlike before. He's just scared to loose me and guess what, we don't password our phone again. We are close now more than 12 years we've been married

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Demigod22: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
I just heard your husband side of the story, true true, na you fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Lilydore:

anewme is a loose ashawó that has no atom of respect for her marriage nor her self.

That man will surely fvck her up. Like you said, it's just a matter of time.
I guess you are the animal I am talking about. You can see I didn't mention your moniker. Don't troll me with fake moniker because if you dare me again I will report you to my husband and we will use your number and track you. Just stay off my mention. I am still better than your mother that your father caught with a young boy and chased out of his house. Don't make me start please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Kingcalls: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

The love he's showing me now is even beyond my imagination. He knows I earn money but he give me money now unlike before. He's just scared to loose me and guess what, we don't password our phone again. We are close now more than 12 years we've been married

U are only being a woman with emotions....as I said, its just a matter of time cos men don't forget that...thats the worst thing a woman can ever do to a man ... men don't forget it, forget what people tell u or how u think he treats u... women will also say I am wrong, but those that wanna tell u the truth know that I hv told u what will happen

4 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Kingcalls: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2022
frozen70:

Lol @ understands you very well

As a matured woman,, I understand exactly why you did what you did and I didn't blame you because

A woman's heart needs a man to warm

While a man looks for which woman's heart to warm

But am happy for you that you are ok now

As expected, women lying to themselves... thats y u all end up depressed
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nonexisting: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

Just like the love lion shows baby antelope before killing it. As long as he is aware that another man has fuccked you, the love is gone. He is only hanging on now for a reason. You're an olosho in hiding and it took just little misunderstanding in your marriage to show your inborn skill. I know this, he knows this and when the time is right, he will take his revenge. Read my lips, no man truly forgives a cheating wife.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Kingcalls: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

I guess you are the animal I am talking about. You can see I didn't mention your moniker. Don't troll me with fake moniker because if you dare me again I will report you to my husband and we will use your number and track you. Just stay off my mention. I am still better than your mother that your father caught with a young boy and chased out of his house. Don't make me start please

Wow ...just wow shocked shocked... this is the true u... and I actually bought into ur emotions ...damn

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Lilydore(f): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're stupid for looking for romance outside your marriage.
Your husband is stupid for forgiving you.
The boyfriend is stupid for being lazy and a woman abuser.
You want to make me stupid by posting the end of the story but I refuse to be stupid like your husband.
Any man that forgive a cheating wife is most STUPID.

Mom007:

Thats because the story hasn't ended na. The husband just did all this to make sure she doesn't go anywhere. She will still hear wheen in his hand.

Kingcalls:

Nonexisting:
Just like the love lion shows baby antelope before killing it. As long as he is aware that another man has fuccked you, the love is gone. He is only hanging on now for a reason. You're an olosho in hiding and it took just little misunderstanding in your marriage to show your inborn skill. I know this, he knows this and when the time is right, he will take his revenge. Read my lips, no man truly forgives a cheating wife.

Let me keep quiet before them track me abeg. wink
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2022
CuteEmma:
This is lamba. The ending of the story just spoilt everything. Nigerian men don’t just forgive cheating partners no matter how much they cheat also. They’re too egoistic.
foolish goat.
i go soon reason your matter for this forum
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2022
frozen70:

Well you tried
I don't want to blame you for seeking for love and attention from other men because your love heart was lonely and you just needed a guy to listen to your heart and you just got one, but he bleeped up

You cared for him despite his poor life and he thought you were a fool where's he was the biggest fool

The incident that happened was actually made you and your husband to reconcile, your heart went off totally from your husband and went to another man

Your husband noticed it and he knew that it's easier for him to remove pride and make peace with you

Than to accept the divorce and start all over again

As a woman, I have come to realize that, if you marry a man that doesn't value you or your life

There is the tendencies that you may musbehave simply because your heart seeks love but can't even get it where you kept it

Every woman needs a man to warm her heart

While every man can get aby woman to keep his heat warm

Your trial strengthened you and prepare you for the worst but finally brought you back to where you belong

Enjoy your renewed home
don't Tell me you believed that Nonsense cooked lies fabricated by a jobless nitwit
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

You met a guy on nairaland romance section and coincidentally you guys ended up living in the same city.

Nairaland that's full of ghost, spirits and masquerade.

Lean to Lie
nairaland is also full of angels and saints too.
stop being foolish
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

I wish it was a lie. Everything I said here happened to me. The person in question is still on nairaland and on romance section probably looking for another mumu like me
drop his moniker if you're not a lying Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2022
AfahaAbia:

I have met several people here. Both men and women. Dated some sef
but 80% of them na werey.
i even date American i met on this Forum, she con later block me sef.
met one warri babe for this forum, she sent me nudes boku, she come Japa go U.S come send me 100 dollars plus laptop sef. Though we parted ways

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Mom007:

Thats because the story hasn't ended na. The husband just did all this to make sure she doesn't go anywhere. She will still hear wheen in his hand.
another foolish and slowpoke mom spotted
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
drop his moniker if you're not a lying Bastard
Like I said, I am now a born again Christian. I don't mingle with pigs anymore grin Go and curse your generation
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Mathematricks:

Tbh, I'm getting frustrated. I just regret being born here. Nothing is going on in this state.

Pls I can't relocate provided there's accomodation. I just need to get something doing ma. Pls I believe you can still help me if you wish to. Don't ignore pls.
ogbeni rest.
leave frozen70 alone and go learn a skill.
find people for your church or relatives make dem help you
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

Like I said, I am now a born again Christian. I don't mingle with pigs anymore grin Go and curse your generation
you this jobless he goat.
You think I don't know you?
i go expose your moniker if you try me.
jobless Bastard
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
I have shared my story and it is time to go back to my original moniker. I pray no one will be a victim like me.

Bye everyone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Lilydore(f): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
jobless Bastard

Normally, ashawó no get shame. She don run. Olósho like her. She no know say we sabi her main handle. grin
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
jobless Bastard

grin grin grin grin grin the thing pain am o. I stopped being your slave and I reconcile with my husband. Go and look for another slave and be reasonable now so they won't chase you out of that microfinance bank you are working as marketer grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by franchasofficia: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Some do forgive and even take them back.
shocked cheesy
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Donald7610: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2022
reading

I can still remember you
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
shocked cheesy

No jokes, Franchas.
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by franchasofficia: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No jokes, Franchas.
More than 99.99% of Nigerian men won't forgive a cheating wife, talk more of when she cheated with a lowlife. Any Nigerian man that forgives such have an ulterior motive beyond anybody's understanding.

Cheating is one thing Nigerian men can hardly forgive their wife for, I know what I am saying. Nigerian women forgive, that's their decision to make but a typical Nigerian man I know will never forgive a cheating wife completely except:

1.) He is broke and the woman is the one paying his bills

2.) He is planning to take advantage of the fact she cheated to his advantage in something nobody knows about

2 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Channah1(f): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Na wa. So na so so ugly guys full nairaland? grin Hmm.. little wonder it's a faceless forum.

Thank God you retraced your steps back in time.
Go and sin no more.
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
More than 99.99% of Nigerian men won't forgive a cheating wife, talk more of when she cheated with a lowlife. Any Nigerian man that forgives such have an ulterior motive beyond anybody's understanding.

Cheating is one thing Nigerian men can hardly forgive their wife for, I know what I am saying. Nigerian women forgive, that's their decision to make but a typical Nigerian man I know will never forgive a cheating wife completely except:

1.) He is broke and the woman is the one paying his bills

2.) He is planning to take advantage of the fact she cheated to his advantage in something nobody knows about

I am telling you what I have seen. While you may say 99% of men won't take back cheating women, I am also here to tell you that some men do. If you haven't heard or seen it doesn't mean it's not a given.

And it has nothing to do with the bulleted aforementioned points above. If women can take back cheating men, I mean, why can't men do the same?

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Lilydore:

Normally, ashawó no get shame. She don run. Olósho like her. She no know say we sabi her main handle. grin
e don deactivate the moniker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by advanceDNA: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2022
CuteEmma:
This is lamba. The ending of the story just spoilt everything. Nigerian men don’t just forgive cheating partners no matter how much they cheat also. They’re too egoistic.

Not true
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Tegabadguy(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Hmmmm I want to share my story and it is strictly for married women on this romance section

I got married to my husband 12 years ago and we are blessed with intelligent and wonderful children but I never felt love in the marriage. My husband is unapologetic chronic cheat, like he will tell me to do my worst anytime I catch him. When I met him I was working in a bank but because of pregnancy complications my doctor advised me to resign which I did. So I was depending on him for everything which makes him to stop valuing me.

I concentrated on taking care of my baby and myself. So after 2 years of having my baby, I started a business which didn't yield anything. My husband still keep treating me like a trash. Most night I will cry myself to sleep begging God to take my life.

I kept coping with my husband praying he will change one day. Internet becomes my friend. I make few amazing friends on Internet that encourage me to always pray and believe everything will be fine

Some years ago I started another business which I love so much. It give me time to care for my kids and I started making money too. My husband started respecting me but I wasn't still feeling loved. So I always come to romance section to read topics and comments.

There was this guy that write so well. I am easily attracted to intelligent people though. I sent him a pm and within few minutes he replied. I just wanted to be friend and nothing more
We started talking. He told me about himself and I told him mine. I let him know I am married but I just needed someone to talk to anytime I'm bored because my husband never give me a listen ear and don't care about me. He promised to always be there. We exchanged number and that was the beginning of something I wish it didn't happen
THEN WHAT BOTH You Have SEX OR undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Secondary School Re-union Experience / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.