Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,753 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made (7948 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by chuksoyo21(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2022
The guy in question really goofed for not knowing when and where to draw the line.
A women went out of her way to love you and you felt destroying her marriage and reducing her to nothing for vengeance for dumping your ass is the way forward.
Thank God her husband understood and thread with caution by allowing the voice of reason to prevail.
The boy's action validates everything the mom said about him.
He's lazy, vindictive, and a trouble to himself.
Ladies in the house seeking love outside their matrimony as a result of Ill treatment meted out on them by their spouse should always explore all options of internal mechanism of dispute resolution before exploring external options. Always have a talk with your husband's family members and those outside the family circle he holds in high esteem on the issues you are facing at home.
Always make sure healthy communication and dialogue are not lacking in your marriage.
Allot of issue are averted where there are healthy communication in marriages. By all means, assumptions should not be a thing to take into consideration in dispute resolution and peace building...
Above all, let God always guide and your steps, thoughts, words and actions...
Where it seems you have no one to talk to, make God your talk mate.
Always go to God in times of trouble as this and any other one for that matter...

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by franchasofficia: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am telling you what I have seen. While you may say 99% of men won't take back cheating women, I am also here to tell you that some men do. If you haven't heard or seen it doesn't mean it's not a given.

And it has nothing to do with the bulleted aforementioned points above. If women can take back cheating men, I mean, why can't men do the same?
I am not doubting you that some Nigerian men do take back cheating wife, but I am telling you that its very rare and almost impossible.

The few that does may have hidden reason beyond ordinary that made them take her back cos Nigerian men that I know are not that emotionally strong or mature or evolved to accept a cheating wife back.

Nigerian women do it freely almost on daily basis and the reason for this I cannot tell, so its better for the married women to tell us themselves
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fake story, no Nigerian man will forgive and take back a cheating wife. Even said he now showers her with love. There’s this funny memes redpillers do use to caution their fellows over a cheating woman, let me search for it. Ok Here it is below, very funny � � � . Men are very jealous, they cheat most and expect to be forgiven but will never ever forgive a cheating partner

4 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is a movie.
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am telling you what I have seen. While you may say 99% of men won't take back cheating women, I am also here to tell you that some men do. If you haven't heard or seen it doesn't mean it's not a given.

And it has nothing to do with the bulleted aforementioned points above. If women can take back cheating men, I mean, why can't men do the same?
No matter how beautiful you are,a good cook and respectful,if you cheat and I catch you relationship don end.
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol. she deactivated! Una don troll her tire. Bunch of saints cheesy Y'all are perfect! U make no mistakes grin

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Mathematricks: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
frozen70:

Lol @ understands you very well

As a matured woman,, I understand exactly why you did what you did and I didn't blame you because

A woman's heart needs a man to warm

While a man looks for which woman's heart to warm

But am happy for you that you are ok now

Pls ma, did you see my last msg?
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by lonelygem(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
CuteEmma:
This is lamba. The ending of the story just spoilt everything. Nigerian men don’t just forgive cheating partners no matter how much they cheat also. They’re too egoistic.

In your own opinion and exposure. Probably you need to look beyond your cycle..
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Bigdicck: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bloody liar, u are now blaming our beloved romance section for your woes
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by jeromestarks: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lilydore:

Let me keep quiet before them track me abeg. wink
Who get your time?
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why give him your real last name?

Why send him money?

For what is worth, you could have been friends from a distance
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Jeon(f): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
lolz lesson to those girls are quick to shine teeth with them in the name of joke [ even though they call her prostitute, me and you sleep for the same bedgrin]

Too late she's no more active.
You for tell us the name of the moniker.

Well ,that's why I'm strict here, because of their nonsense. I can see one is emotional degraded just because of the little words we exchanged .He even want to searched for me on facebook, later they will be claiming Redpill.

JEON LEE THE MARINE GIRL

lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Alabo7978(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2022
placeofallure:

You're not everybody. They do forgive.

Social media is a public space where people come to post all kinda story - good, bad, ugly.

Forget, lotta shit happen in real life that's totally unconnected to social media life!
they don't forgive.
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Alabo7978(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

the trust and everything is broken and won't be the same again.
the woman will suffer emotional abuse as his mood will swing all the time,
he won't take normal rubbish his wife usually does before,
he won't hide his cheating
any time they have a misunderstanding, he will always use it against her, it's a psychological thing... she will be weak, guilty, worthless and literally be a slave in that marriage till he dumps her or she comes off it and leave(rare) but even if she does, she will never forgive herself and won't be the same again.
If your man catches you cheating but takes you back, you'll see hell and disrespect... all you'll have to do is suffer and smile for the public
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

Pls ma, did you see my last msg?

Yes i did
But can't be of help
Sorry about that
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
ogbeni rest.
leave frozen70 alone and go learn a skill.
find people for your church or relatives make dem help you

My dear
Thanks, they want to drain me but I go dey use wisdom follow them
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
don't Tell me you believed that Nonsense cooked lies fabricated by a jobless nitwit

I actually believed that story because what she narrated is actually what women go through and what women does, especially when a woman can't find love in her relationship
Worst is in marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

As expected, women lying to themselves... thats y u all end up depressed

A woman can never ever be depressed in marriage

She has ways of having happiness in her marriage

Ask any woman
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Kingcalls: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2022
frozen70:

A woman can never ever be depressed in marriage

She has ways of having happiness in her marriage

Ask any woman

Story... another lie from a woman to decieve herself

Una happy come be say na una de file for divorce 70-80% of the time
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

Story... another lie from a woman to decieve herself

Una happy come be say na una de file for divorce 70-80% of the time

Wait till you get married
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Mathematricks: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2022
frozen70:

Yes i did
But can't be of help
Sorry about that

Ok, ma. Have a nice day.
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
frozen70:

My dear
Thanks, they want to drain me but I go dey use wisdom follow them
I understand that you're a married woman with numerous responsibilities.
That's how most nairalanders are, they tend to take one's kindness for granted.
You're one of the few nairalanders that has supported lots of people on this forum and God will bless you and repay you bountifully
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Emmitable(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2022
This should serve as a lesson to all marriages
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emmitable:
This should serve as a lesson to all marriages
SATANlSTMINION:
You're one of the few nairalanders that has supported lots of people on this forum and God will bless you and repay you bountifully

Thank you very much for all your prayers and wishes

May we never be stranded

I really appreciate your observations on me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

Ok, ma. Have a nice day.

Thanks my dear
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by kalu081(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:

Una dey support person for this forum?? Make person support me nah I want rent shop I dey run printing press
God bless
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by SATANlSTMINION: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
kalu081:

Una dey support person for this forum?? Make person support me nah I want rent shop I dey run printing press
God bless
so unfortunate the person I would have referred you to help and support you is dead.
Continue to RIP Hungerbad
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Gandollar:
Enu e bi random dicks tongue
you this babe you go like blockos no be small
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Expose his moniker please grin
lol you no want fall victim

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote]He told me it is either he kill me or I marry him. By them I told him to do his worst because I can't marry a man that don't have respect for anybody, a man that can beat his ex will definitely beat me whereas my husband has never lay finger on me. A man that is so lazy and can't do anything will definitely depend on me. So I told him I am not divorcing my husband again or will ever commit adultery again no matter what happen.

This guy went to Facebook and search for my husband name using my surname. He messaged my husband that he have some things he want to tell him and he will need his WhatsApp number. My husband sent his number and this guy told my husband everything.

But the lies he told my husband is more than the truth. He told my husband he sleep with me everyday and that is how I sleep with men everyday. My husband asked him if he knows the implication of what he's doing and he said no. My husband said he won't curse him but he shall see. My husband asked for a prove that he slept with me but there was no prove.

That night, I cried and confessed to my husband. I told him how we met and what happened between us. Honestly he was heartbroken but he told me he has forgiven me. We cried together and promised never to give devil chance in out marriage again. He stopped having girlfriend and I stop having any form of male friend too

I have my blames. I allowed devil to take over my heart but if this guy have the chance he would have kill me just as he promised. All this happened because I came to romance section and decided to make healthy friends.

Married ladies please learn from me, you may not be lucky to come out of this kind of relationship. Whatever you are facing at home, take it to God in prayer. Always communicate with your husband and have a peaceful home

God bless you for reading [/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.