Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,420 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" (50716 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots) / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by patrickmuf(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Sucre6:
Imagine a statement from a serving state governor, very hateful and recks of incitement. On saner clime, this man shouldn't be made chairman market men association, he lacks every quality that should qualify a reasonable human being. sad
Una go just dey shout saner climes anyhow...Is Trump in a Nigerian? Does he stay in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by latolz: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
When there is nothing to pin on this man you now stir up bigotry..
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Rayjnr: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It's now obvious that the short midget is planning to disturb and scatter Obi's 2 million march in Kaduna. Every attempt to scatter this 2 million march will be resisted with full force

2 million man march should start from the east

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by pricklewane: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Foolish Igbo commenting, dead brain when Peter Obi was telling Anambra was not Kaduna he did not remember payback or you fools think only foolish igbos like you should be allowed to brag uncouth. You de mad. I just wish my Yoruba people are this outspoken.

Laggafin:
I doubt if this is hell rufai twiiter account.. if it truly is.. den the Eskimo has lost all manner of decency and shouldnt be allowed to occupy any public office ever again.. That tweet looks like that spewed by a toxic illiterate mofo.. reeks of jargons
neveaho:
See the level of tribalism a governor is displaying. What a shame.
iyamALBEN:
Why body come dey pepper am na. Let him just wait and see na. It will only end in premium tears for him.
Nigeriafirstlad:
This statement is full of bigotry, a Governor shouldn't not be against any tribe or region. Such myopic display of ignorance shouldn't be display by an office holder.

Now, I see with all the killings and maiming in Kaduna State he has never bother to set up a state security apparatus to caution or mitigate the Fulani bandits on the loose.
No vigilante, no forest guard and not even civilian informants but just waiting for the Federal government to deploy all the military in the country to his state.

What a pathetic Governor.
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Make this dwarf no come unleashed his bokoharam recruits on innocent people oOoOO

Short Satan grin grin
princepee:
He have no structure they said, yet they are afraid of him.
You can't stop a moving train!
E go bi una like film.
priceactionx:
Foolish short man.
UselessBuharist:
El-Rufai is a beast. Fear people that are close to the ground they can be very devilish as they hear directly from the devil
GoooodHardDick:
It's now obvious that the short midget is planning to disturb and scatter Obi's 2 million march in Kaduna. Every attempt to scatter this 2 million march will be resisted with full force
Sucre6:
Imagine a statement from a serving state governor, very hateful and recks of incitement. On saner clime, this man shouldn't be made chairman market men association, he lacks every quality that should qualify a reasonable human being. sad

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by BATified2023: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Prinzzy5:
All of a sudden, the election and the campaigns have become an attack on the Igbo people.
And I ask why? So, APC cannot win this election without attacking the people of the East. Same propaganda, lies and hate for Jonathan they used to secure power, they have transferred such to label the East.
O ma se o
the meal u served others will b given to u now

I keep saying it that 2023 is payback time for igbos,that’s when u will listen to all those hate songs u have been composing since 2015

The zoo people
The gworo chewing bastards
The sophisticated morons
The lazy n foolish south south

Just wait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by kingharzy: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2022
LOL....
My govnor is vawulently vawulent. Buh this one won't shock Datti, the PDP in Kaduna will be shamed and APC won't breath well.

Peter Obi fit get locked up in Kaduna. Quote me. It's deja Vu.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Staphylococcus:

What you sow, you reaping. Don’t complain…. It’s too late

Lol.
So, who sowed what, where and how?
You people are just pathetic. APC has nothing to campaign with - plain truth. That's the reason we are having this ethnic attacks.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by kingthreat(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Tingotoe:
He's still angry Peter Obi detained him in a hotel when he went to campaign for APC in 2014. Anyways he now has the opportunity to exact his pound of flesh grin

I swear, if na me, the day Peter Obi go come campaign for Kaduna, na the day Kaduna go do their own sit-at-home.
This life, your maltreatment of the past will always haunt you.

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Igbojew: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2022
richie240:
Says sm1 who dare not go out of his abode for fear of Ipob this precious Monday!
Nwoke, d joke is on u!

**The craze you dare not do in alaigbo, na Kaduna u wan come do am, abi?

**The rights and 'decency' u dare not demand from Igbos'/ESN/ugm in ur backyard in alaigbo, na from sitting governor in far away Kaduna u wan demand am abi?

#u_do_anyhow_u_see_anyhow.
cool
Next year presidential election will shock you midget Hell-Rufai and you ev*il Fulanis.Oh you people think after paying and importing your Fulani people from different Africa country to massacre and keep on massacaring Southern Kaduna people people they are not Fulanis and also because they are Christians they will vote you ev*il any Fulani governor aspirant or presidential aspirant.After that Hell-Rufai insulted Southern Kaduna by removing his Southern Kaduna deputy governor and make Muslim his Deputy you people think they will just pretend like nothing happened ehhh.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by BATified2023: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2022
whitephoenix:

Obi didn't detain him please. Obi was governor and governors don't have power to detain anyone. He was detained by the DSS who said he had no business moving around on election day when he was not a voter. For your information, a curfew was in place from 6pm Friday to 6pm on Saturday.

Even indigens of the state were not allowed to move about apart from voters going to vote.

Please, do not give false information.
so a whole el rufai doesn’t know what he’s saying abi

This is the official tweet he made

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Rayjnr: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2022
proprince:
The way the hausas hate the Igbos is so alarming. Look at what a govermor is saying. This man and his son are bandits.

And the igbos love the hausas right??,
Compare the percentage of igbos in the north to hausas in the east and tell me who hate who the most

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by okorogodwin4(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=115715817][/quote] how many people were killed and kidnapped today by Bandits in kaduna shameless criminals Kaduna Christians will vote for Obi and datti to Hell with bandit like you shameless criminals ethnic bigot
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
BATified2023:
the meal u served others will b given to u now

I keep saying it that 2023 is payback time for igbos,that’s when u will listen to all those hate songs u have been composing since 2015

The zoo people
The gworo chewing bastards
The sophisticated morons
The lazy n foolish south south

Just wait

Lol. Payback time for the Igbos? Wahala
Guy, the Igbos will survive in thick and in thin. They will.
My concern now is: who will have the vehicle of this country for another 4years (or probably 8 years)? A frail old man from the West?
Would ethnicity matter when APC plunged us further into debt, suffering and cluelessness?

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Allisgud: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
*Hmmm, 25 years after Fela passed away we still have:*

1." Shuffering and Shmiling"

2. " Government magic"

3. "Power show"

4. " Original Sufferhead"

5. "Crazy demo"

6.." Authority stealing"

7. "Beasts of no nation"

8. " Army arrangement"

9. " Sorrow, tears and blood"

10. "Rofo rofo fight"

11. "Everything scatter. Rere run"

12. "V.I.P (Vagabonds In Power)"

13. "Jeun Ko Ku (Chop and Quench) "

14. "Confusion Break Bones (CBB)"

15. "Just Like That"

16. "Perambulator"

17. "Overtake Don Overtake Overtake (O.D.O.O)"

18. " Look and laugh"

19. " I.T.T (International Thief Thief) "

20. " B.B.C (Big Blind Country) "

21. " Mr.Follow Follow"

22. " Gbami leti kin di olowo."

23: "Underground System"

24. "Ikoyi blindness"

25. " Monkey banana"

26. "Suegbe and Pako"

27. " Blackman's cry"

28. " Coffin for head of state."

29. " Kalakuta Show"

30. " Colonial mentality"

31. " Stalemate"

32. " No agreement"

33. "Why blackman dey suffer"

34. "He miss road"

35. "Confusion"

36. "Zombie"

37. "Go slow"

38. " Palava"

39. "Yellow Fever"

40. "Question Jam Answer"

41. " Expensive shit"

42. " Alagbon Close"

43. "Shakara"

44. "Lady"

45. " Jé wi temi (don't gag me)"

46. "Who're you"

47. " I no get eye for back"

48. "Shenshema"

49. "Noise for vendor mouth"

50. "Unnecessary begging"

51. "Sense wiseness"

52. "Gentleman"

*He saw a vision which has stood the test of time. �*
hmm fela no even get one song for love him dey para,and the govt then was not even bad as this,if he was to be alive,I wonder wetin him go sing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by BATified2023: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
whitephoenix:
If this is really from a sitting governor, then this is a new low.

I can't even believe it. This is so shameful!

This level of hatred for Igbos shocks me
but it wasn’t hatred when Peter obi locked him in a hotel

It wasn’t hatred when Peter obi chased northerners away,if the governor can say this imagine what an average northerner think about igbo

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Laggafin: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
pricklewane:
Foolish Igbo commenting on dead brain when Peter Obi was telling Anambra was not Kaduna he did not remember payback or you fools think only foolish igbos like you should be allowed to brag uncouth. You de mad. I just wish my Yoruba people are this outspoken.

Another senseless bandit spotted.. Go and dare stop the 2million march together with your midget in Kaduna Govt house and see what happens.. E go shock una
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by BlackPantherxXx: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Eyaah. I feel your pains

Be informed that Edo State has nothing to do with the Igbos but we Edo indigenes are voting massively for peter Obi over here any day any time twice on Monday morning.

Obi is your next president!

Boy if e pain you too much drink sniper and die peacefully! Drink sniper ASAP!!

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by MedicH: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Splitmind:
grin

Our capable governor will ensure no Easterner comes out on that day.

Faster than he can put an end to all the killings and kidnapping ABI?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Rayjnr: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2022
whitephoenix:
If this is really from a sitting governor, then this is a new low.

I can't even believe it. This is so shameful!

This level of hatred for Igbos shocks me

The igbos are getting the taste of their own medicine, they so much hate hausas

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Ola260: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Rayjnr:

And the igbos love the hausas right??,
Compare the percentage of igbos in the north to hausas in the east and tell me who hate who the most
They will not know na.
One chukwudi will give birth to 7 children and all of them will be widespread in kaduna, katsina and Lagos. And here they are talking about hatred.
Set of confused people

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by VERDA: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2022
etrouble:
Funny idiots. If we see Flattino constituting nuisance on Kaduna roads, we will unleash the Bandits on them. They will all be kidnapped and adult napped by Bandits. The more they are, the more money the Bandits will get as ransom.

Maybe you will use the IGR sent by your drugs trafficking brothers in prisons all over the world to bail the stubborn goats who will all be rounded up by Bandits

See this ignorant egg heads, don't worry the bandits are still practicing their kidnap trade with your parents and sisters, and preventing your children from going to school, continue this way and you will be receiving better strokes without access to type this trash you typed up there...

Una hate for a whole tribe go kill Una one day, na.

The same way you are praying bad for people, may the bandits descend on you and your household.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Laggafin: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
el rufai spoke the truth.
shey for next election we go see how Kaduna go produce two million votes give obi na.
make obi supporters dey use social media and propaganda dey deceive themselves
Una mumu is hilariously ridiculous.. Una say this man is Structureless.. yet Una De pee poo for Una pants wenever he makes any move grin. This one pass Witchcraft Wonders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Laggafin: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s payback time bro

Wake up
ONe word for u bro.. you are *hallucinating*
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Indifferent12: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Obi is yet to explain how sambisa became twice larger than Israel.

They you are just blindly angry and won't ask him important questions and they become zombies and clap for figures they don't understand

As long as it ridiculous abuse the current government
Have u ask tinubu how he planned to recruit 50million youths into the army.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Benchilwell: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
etrouble:

Wait and see first nah. Just try it. Go to Kaduna State and start Constituting nuisance on Kaduna roads, Bandits will be happy to receive you into the Forest
so in ur word,so u are saying d governor is d one controlling d bandits in kaduna state that why dey have d highest concentration of military and paramilitary formations yet bandits still give them wotowo, nobi shame be that!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Rayjnr: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Ola260:

They will not know na.
One chukwudi will give birth to 7 children and all of them will be widespread in kaduna, katsina and Lagos. And here they are talking about hatred.
Set of confused people

All we are saying is that 2million man march should start from Anambra first,
Also allow apc or pdp to do their campaign in the east without attacking them then come to the north and do yours freely

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by jumper524(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
This statement is full of bigotry, a Governor shouldn't not be against any tribe or region. Such myopic display of ignorance shouldn't be display by an office holder.

Now, I see with all the killings and maiming in Kaduna State he has never bother to set up a state security apparatus to caution or mitigate the Fulani bandits on the loose.
No vigilante, no forest guard and not even civilian informants but just waiting for the Federal government to deploy all the military in the country to his state.

What a pathetic Governor.
when Obi deported northerners, was he not reeking of tribalism.
Double mouthed fellows. Diplomacy no dey work for una, na insult for insult.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by daygee12: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2022
naptu2:
Abdullahi Umar Zarma�� @Zarmaomar

https://twitter.com/Zarmaomar/status/1558932612470677504

Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai @elrufai

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1559049112976343043

El-Rufai wetin Pandora do u abeg, we know say even 3rd he no go see
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by etrouble: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Tingotoe:
He's still angry Peter Obi detained him in a hotel when he went to campaign for APC in 2014. Anyways he now has the opportunity to exact his pound of flesh grin

And he will, you can trust Fulanis for that. They follow the Bible, Revelation 22 Verse 12: Behold I am coming, and my Reward us with me to give everyone according to the works of his hands.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2022
The APCs Trump card in this election is ethnism/Tribalism. They will so play it and hold on to it, because looking and the psyche and mentality of the ordinary man, na him dey sweet us pass.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by etrouble: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Benchilwell:
so in ur word,so u are saying d governor is d one controlling d bandits in kaduna state that why dey have d highest concentration of military and paramilitary formations yet bandits still give them wotowo, nobi shame be that!

Anything you like say, if dem born your well, go to Kaduna State and Constitute nuisance. Even you a guy will be raped severely in the Forest after being rounded up by Bandits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi / Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.