Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies (15228 Views)

I Have No Cabal In My Government — Tinubu / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually / Enugu’s Masterplan: Between Political Correctness And Municipal Expediency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by desiredhome: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

At least it will be on record that all of us were not zombies like you
Suits yourself,.....so why wasting your time on a fruitless mission?
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Abujaexpress: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:
This man’s brain was replaced with a cow’s brain in a London hospital. He reasons like a cow.

Talk about the economy of the country; useless president
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Fearyourcreator: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

E nor go better for that your papa wey born useless offspring like you. Suffering and smiling kill you.
Na you dey cry say you dey suffer na... Oloriburuku omo...
Wetin your papa dey do na... Or dem hold am make he no be president ... Olofo people always pointing fingers... Your papa na def and dumb ?... Why he no help Nigeria so that you wont meet failed Nigeria... Una go get people working as civil servant living on corruption... But come online say government no good... Money wey dem use send some of you lot go school , feed you, cloth you...
I pray make OBI enter sef... One way traffic people ... You don help your brother or sister or friend or less priviledge... Awon oloriburuku... Or you no get kinsmen for Yankee wey no help your life... Awon olofo... Make we hear word else ... Na swear and I go use baff una for here... Most of una na kuku Yahoo una dey do and olosho up and down...
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by allicare: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:
Just look at what Tinubu sold to us Nigerians as a good president?
And you FOOLISH Nigerians bought the market. E yeah
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by latolz: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2022
OLODO.. So na one man growth be measurement of economic performance..
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by PassingShot(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Can this deadbeat President just shut up and wait for May 29 to handover to our real President Peter Obi
I'm sure you guys will call Nigeria zoo after February 2023 because Obidient will not come any close to winning the election.
Obitererente wan be president? grin
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by UselessBuharist: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Na you dey cry say you dey suffer na... Oloriburuku omo...
Wetin your papa dey do na... Or dem hold am make he no be president ... Olofo people always pointing fingers... Your papa na def and dumb ?... Why he no help Nigeria so that you wont meet failed Nigeria... Una go get people working as civil servant living on corruption... But come online say government no good... Money wey dem use send some of you lot go school , feed you, cloth you...
I pray make OBI enter sef... One way traffic people ... You don help your brother or sister or friend or less priviledge... Awon oloriburuku... Or you no get kinsmen for Yankee wey no help your life... Awon olofo... Make we hear word else ... Na swear and I go use baff una for here... Most of una na kuku Yahoo una dey do and olosho up and down...

I pity your parents, shame
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Painsoother(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2022
SlyIg:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
������������

Abeg, nobody should quote nor ask why I'm laughing o.
So why exactly are you laughing?

Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Ykc2(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Isojuta:
Why are people around the president not telling him the truth

Please we Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/F1MWqPqazgTGNgog6
buhari is no more in charge the president of Nigeria at moment is garba shehu ,
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Buhari failed Nigerians
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Bishop4real: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:
This man’s brain was replaced with a cow’s brain in a London hospital. He reasons like a cow.

Talk about the economy of the country; useless president

Unfortunately, you failed to fault Mr President's claims. What's wrong in government emphasizing & promoting "import substituting" businesses? But tomorrow now, you will be shouting "Obidient" up & down; yet, you forgot that Obi's "consumption to production" statement, is the same thing with what Mr President is saying.
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by einsteine(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
No, it's not.

There are no good points to Buhari's economic policies.

Imagine still believing in Import substitution in 2022 when it has been thoroughly proven that export oriented industrialization (EOI) is better than Import Substitution Industrialization (ISI) because ISI leads to rent seeking behaviour and businesses based on political patronage.
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Fearyourcreator: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I pity your parents, shame
I no pity your own parent sef... Because they were cowards ... They did nothing till you inherit this kind of Nigeria.... Awon omo ofo... Olobi werey!!!!
Your parent no dey when Nigeria dey spoil... Wetin them do arinya
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by UselessBuharist: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I no pity your own parent sef... Because they were cowards ... They did nothing till you inherit this kind of Nigeria.... Awon omo ofo... Olobi werey!!!!
Your parent no dey when Nigeria dey spoil... Wetin them do arinya

My parents were outspoken before they left your parents who only knows how to celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Godshand21(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
What we need are policies that will alleviate the sufferings of common Nigerians.

Learn How To Earn 30K-70K weekly through Arbitrage Trading.

Follow up here, https://www.nairaland.com/7280108/earn-consistently-least-70k-weekly
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Matthew2925(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
No be only Bua. Na Bruhaha
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by GamalNasser: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are a bastard
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Fearyourcreator: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

My parents were outspoken before they left your parents who only knows how to celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria.
Werey... Who are your parent?
Left to wash plate at McDonald's... No wahala...
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Quantized92(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
His advisers ain't doing a proper job. Thay only keep deceiving him.

Anyway there is this new business opportunity in town called AMAZON KDP. It's basically a business about publishing books online & getting paid monthly in USD

The good thing is that the business can be done conveniently on a mobile phone & u don't necessarily have to be a writer to publish books online.

All u need is to be committed & be open to learning.

Send me a DM for more info
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by UselessBuharist: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Werey... Who are your parent?
Left to wash plate at McDonald's... No wahala...

Better than your parents that beg before they eat, better than your parents that still sell their votes for 5k
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Fearyourcreator: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Better than your parents that beg before they eat, better than your parents that still sell their votes for 5k
Lolzzzxx.....
Your werey dey when dem collect the money na...
Come my place we go feed you .... Make you leave the yeye scam you dey do... Olofo...
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by UselessBuharist: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzxx.....
Your werey dey when dem collect the money na...
Come my place we go feed you .... Make you leave the yeye scam you dey do... Olofo...
Omo ale jatijati

Feed your parents first, they need the food more than me
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by BluntCrazeMan: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Say the same thing about IBETO.??
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Fearyourcreator: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Feed your parents first, they need the food more than me
After how many farms and properties...
Mine is just a tip.... Werey wey him parent dey one room apartments dey follow me drag... Dey baby sit... Arindin
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by wizelink(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
This man must be sick in his head. One person out of over 200 million people.
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by UselessBuharist: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

After how many farms and properties...
Mine is just a tip.... Werey wey him parent dey one room apartments dey follow me drag... Dey baby sit... Arindin

Lol, farms and properties in deed, only hungry people make comments like this. Die in your poverty Oga sir
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Fearyourcreator: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Lol, farms and properties in deed, only hungry people make comments like this. Die in your poverty Oga sir
Lolzzz.... Make I no bring seun into this sha....
I know your people dey united state of village
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by UselessBuharist: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz.... Make I no bring seun into this sha....
I know your people dey united state of village

Shame on you, you want to bring Seun into this to block me from receiving my payroll or to tell me you have farms and properties?

You be goat.
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by Oshodipikin: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
One Hausa company out of thousands drowning companies in Nigeria.....i am short of words
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by PharmacyStore: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
This Bubu is far removed from reality
Re: Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies by DOM7: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
If that is your achievement then you are a failure! How many companies came on board in the previous regime? That you succeeded in killing them?

Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Angry Women Protest In Akwa Ibom Over Importation Of Thugs By Politicians.