Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,359 members, 7,940,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! (1744 Views)

APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! by Henrymathias: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na your papa he for choose before?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! by techWriter3: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
I haven't tell why allow stupid idiots like this op to remain in this forum

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! by KnowAll(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
techWriter3:

As e pain u na so e dey sweet us. Tell your Igbo centric candidate that Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups and he should endeavour to pick his team from d far flung corners of Nigeria just like Ashiwsju.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! by adebankole74596: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
We are proud of him.We are proud of him....
Re: Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! by manmade(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
KnowAll:
Peter Obi chose an Igbo man as his DG of his campaign. It shows he is another simpleton that cannot relate with other tribes other than Igbo’s .

If he has his way he would have chosen an Igbo VP

Under Obi
Chief Army staff- Igbo
Chief of Air Staff- -Igbo of Delta extraction how e buhari different from what you just described above ?
Chief of Naval staff - Igbo of Rivers extraction
Chief of Defence Staff- Lagosian Igbo

how is buhari different from what you just described above?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! by PenSniper: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Realtalk20:

People like you should not be on this forum. Extremely low intelligence threshold

Because he is not Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! by PenSniper: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
techWriter3:

Not everyone can be Obidient.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians / See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Action. Atiku, Obi Can't Do This (Pic) / I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.