Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is In I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is In I Love You (2101 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is In I Love You by Bowie11(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
Several times I have heard the word "I LOVE YOU" being spoken, written on NairaLand, facebook, social websites, news media etc. But have we stopped and ponder what the word means in its embodiment, and if we really meant it in truth without any alterior motive when we profess it. Are we saying it:
A. Out of desperation to hook a man
B. Out of greed to obtain from a man
C. Because we have seen a weak man whom we can control
D. Because a man with low spiritual aura has fallen into our trap, and we will be able to manipulate and usurp his glory and/or blessing
E. To curry a man's favour and swindle him
F. So that we can gain a man's confidence whereby he will loose his guard to enable us achieve our selfish aim and/or diabolical intent
G. So that with our dark spiritual power, we can change or afflict the destiny of the man that thought the word "I LOVE YOU" coming from the lady's mouth is real.
I am using this medium to advise everybody to endeavous to be truthful in their emotional dealings and not to waste each others time, life and destiny. And for Men: Beware, all that is beauty is not real among them are sepulchral.
Re: What Is In I Love You by claremont(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
Good points! cool
Re: What Is In I Love You by MMM2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
4 nyashing only. angry
Re: What Is In I Love You by MrsChima(f): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
:-x
Re: What Is In I Love You by amblors(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
Bowie11:

Several times I have heard the word "I LOVE YOU" being spoken, written on NairaLand, facebook, social websites, news media etc. But have we

you say "have we" and you go all guns blazing on the ladies.

a guy told me: you tell a girl you love her coz thats what she wants to hear
you tell a guy you love her for the duration of time you wanna get laid.

guys throw "i love you" around just the same way.

revise your post
Re: What Is In I Love You by Sijo01(f): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
It it only d Female folks dat use d word (I LOVE U),
Dnt Guys use it to decived gurls?
Re: What Is In I Love You by Bowie11(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
amblors:

you say "have we" and you go all guns blazing on the ladies.

a guy told me: you tell a girl you love her coz thats what she wants to hear
you tell a guy you love her for the duration of time you wanna get laid.

guys throw "i love you" around just the same way.

revise your post
You have also confirmed part of what I am saying .ie. Why deceiving or destroying spiritual life or afflicting destiny? Do you say I LOVE YOU cos of s, x. Is that a true word? Can you and I or the world revolve around or lives on lies?U cos of s, x. Is that a true word? Can you and I or the world revolve around or lives on lies?
Re: What Is In I Love You by Bowie11(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
Sijo01:

It it only d Female folks dat use d word (I LOVE U),
Dnt Guys use it to decived gurls?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Do you know the implications of frolicking with a lier, deceiver, time waster, destiny manipulator etc? Think about your life, future, goals and destiny, do you want to waste it. If a guy or girl is any of the above, walk away and don't take it on others. For your information, men has a lot to loose from being unfortunate to go to bed with sepulchral.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Dyt(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
i love u
Re: What Is In I Love You by mirob(f): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
wat are U really saying here, is it only d female gender that says I love U in order to decieve males? Pls if U want to advice make it general.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Cuddlemii: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
Whether men or Nland peeps like it or not, there is still real love out there & when it is said, some people actually mean it. Even if 2 people in the whole world mean it then thats fair enough. At least I have witnessed true love before & I still see it once in a while. Most guys dt brag here are the ones dt have eaten veg & cat fish outside and wash their babes undies they come here & start flexing muscles. So u guys should keep being in denial.

@claremont, if I love u for a week, u will be a new born. My cuddles alone would bring back childhood memories before u joined your nazist movement. I will just be doing u muah muah kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster
you first have to understand that MOST people dont know what love is so they will throw this 3words around unknowingly because it sounds ok.
read on NL how 90% will say they meet a girl, then get to know her and then suddenly tells the girl they LOVE her and want to be their bfs. i mean they actually believe that they love that person without knowing anything about her.

also, there are people out there who say it simply because they cant be honest with themselves. many do not have a clue as to what to answer to a person that tells them they love them SO their only plausible answer is to say:" i love you too". its like blackmail, that word is heavy and some people will get pissed if you dont say i love you back to them (even if you dont give a damn about them)

also you have to remember that not all people have the same aim, some just want to fukc therefore they know the magic words. . . . . . .  just like Ali baba and "open sesame". some will go even further and tell the girl they want to marry her, in order to have unrestricted full access to the cootie cat.

last but not least, we love many different people on different levels. i say i love you to my family all the time, which is completely different than the I LOVE YOU that i would say to a gf.

Re: What Is In I Love You by iice(f): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
And why is it, when someone makes a point that women aren't only the culprit, the OP is quick to draw and missing the mark?  
And what do you mean men are unfortunate going to be with sepulcher?  Women are not inanimate.
As if people can handle hearing what people really want from them.  Joneses.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Sijo01(f): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
mirob:

wat are U really saying here, is it only d female gender that says I love U in order to decieve males? Pls if U want to advice make it general.

Dat's exactly wat am saying!
Re: What Is In I Love You by claremont(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Whether men or Nland peeps like it or not, there is still real love out there & when it is said, some people actually mean it. Even if 2 people in the whole world mean it then thats fair enough. At least I have witnessed true love before & I still see it once in a while. Most guys dt brag here are the ones dt have eaten veg & cat fish outside and wash their babes undies they come here & start flexing muscles. So u guys should keep being in denial.

@claremont, if I love u for a week, u will be a new born. My cuddles alone would bring back childhood memories  before u joined your nacist movement.I will just be doing u muah muah kiss kiss kiss
"Nacist" movement? I don't believe there is any such thing TBH.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
What's NOT in IT? undecided Some threads sef! MUST YOU POST? Cant you keep some silly ideologies to yourself? MUST you knowingly invoke the ire of LOVE adherents? If some wants to LOVE, leave them alone and stop this unnecessary generalizing of LADIES saying I LOVE YOU!(atleast iice doesnt say it! grin) Cos as far as i'm concerned, na GUYS talk am pass especially to deceive most ladies into sex! undecided
Re: What Is In I Love You by Cuddlemii: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
@claremont sorry i meant nazist as in nazism
Re: What Is In I Love You by HighChief4(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
Those words(I Love u) have destroyed so many lives and deceived a lot.
Re: What Is In I Love You by claremont(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
High_Chief:

Those words(I Love u) have destroyed so many lives and deceived a lot.
Please, tell them! My people say; "The distance an elder views when he sits down, a kid who climbs an Iroko tree cannot view even a quarter of it". Since people have chosen to continue with a belief system, irrespective of how irrational it maybe, then we just have to leave them to it.
Re: What Is In I Love You by pendo89(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ op

Forgiveness
Sacrifice
Tolerance
Patience
Understanding
Faithfulness
Kindness. and many many more.

Lemmie now hear Claremont talk of 'mutual compatibility'!! angry angry angry
Re: What Is In I Love You by claremont(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
  kiss kiss
Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2011
I love BABE! but she is cheating on me so I think I am going to take my love back and give someone else
Re: What Is In I Love You by tpia5: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2011
is it some kind of taboo to love someone [let's say its the real love, not the fakeazz stuff people like to call love], and still walk away ie not enter a relationship with the person.

just curious because such a thing seems as rare as a dinosaur or dodo.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Cuddlemii: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

I love BABE! but she is cheating on me so I think I am going to take my love back and give someone else

Just change ur strategy and she would notice u. Study her for a while so u know what method she would like. She has not openly ruled u out so that's a good sign wink wink
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2011
Smh when pple say what they dnt mean or know its true meaning. No wonder, we keep having failed relationshp& heart break
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Just change your strategy and she would notice u. Study her for a while so u know what method she would like. She has not openly ruled u out so that's a good sign wink wink

lol--- Dr.Love. Una well done o.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Cuddlemii: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

lol--- Dr.Love. Una well done o.

Haba the guy has been consistent when it comes to you. He says very good things about you. You are intelligent, matured etc. So I just felt for him. Nothing wrong in helping through love. Even if you both don't end up together, u can end up as best friends.
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
lol---You just don't gerrit--do you? grin

Mynd is just "acting". He knows I'm married, so he's just pulling fake stunts.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
I don get representativeI don get representative
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

I don get representativeI don get representative

Common go and sit down grin-I'm waiting for the day my husband will send you to exile/ban you forever--hehehe tongue grin
Re: What Is In I Love You by Cuddlemii: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2011
@babe
but your hubby doesn't defend u or campaign for u like he does. Where was your hubby during Ms romantic, mynd 44 was pretty much your chaperon. every thread he must mention your name. your hubby is not doing his part and he is kind of invisible. So I support the hubby dt has been with u through thick & thin. Plus Mynd has never flirt with another. your hubby likes admiring thins check orobo vs lepa for proof. Mynd only chats Babe, advises for babe, sleeps babe, drinks babe, eats babe. I doubt if he has a life outside babe. Please babe!
Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teens Dating; Before You Say Yes / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again? / Snails And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.