Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Is In I Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is In I Love You (2124 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

Common go and sit down grin-I'm waiting for the day my husband will send you to exile/ban you forever--hehehe tongue grin

If im try am, Seun go sack am one time
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@babe
but your hubby doesn't defend u or campaign for u like he does. Where was your hubby during Ms romantic, mynd 44 was pretty much your chaperon. every thread he must mention your name. your hubby is not doing his part and he is kind of invisible. So I support the hubby dt has been with u through thick & thin. Plus Mynd has never flirt with another. your hubby likes admiring thins check orobo vs lepa for proof. Mynd only chats Babe, advises for babe, sleeps babe, drinks babe, eats babe. I doubt if he has a life outside babe. Please babe!

LOL--- You is funny. I'll play along.

Mynd's own is too extra. His efizi is too much. grin
You see the way Oam4j doesn't really pay attention to me? That's what I like. He's playing his part very well. As for his invisibility: he has a job in the politics section, and our paths don't really cross.

As for him admiring babes: Well, I've fought with him many times over this. He has a good reason for admiring them.
lol--I sound like an i[i]di[/i]ot.

Anyways---oam4j over Mynd anyday.  grin

Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
Where I am from if a girl tells you no point blank, you step so I am stepping
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

You re the MAN!!! cool
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

lol--- You take style slow sha. How many times have I told you "NO"? grin

sexkillz:

You re the MAN!!! cool

Cheerleader! You want some Pom-Poms? grin
Re: What Is In I Love You by OAM4J: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@babe
but your hubby doesn't defend u or campaign for u like he does. Where was your hubby during Ms romantic, mynd 44 was pretty much your chaperon. every thread he must mention your name. your hubby is not doing his part and he is kind of invisible. So I support the hubby dt has been with u through thick & thin. Plus Mynd has never flirt with another. your hubby likes admiring thins check orobo vs lepa for proof. Mynd only chats Babe, advises for babe, sleeps babe, drinks babe, eats babe. I doubt if he has a life outside babe. Please babe!

Excuse me! angry embarassed Are you a lawyer? why are you trying so hard to put asunder what nairaland has joined together?

If mynd_44 is that good, why not make him your hubby.

I love, protect and defend my BABE! in our own special ways and not you or anyone can separate us. cool

Mynd_44:

That is the spirit my guy! Why not check out Cuddlemii? I think she has a thing for you. wink

BABE!:

LOL--- You is funny. I'll play along.

Mynd's own is too extra. His efizi is too much. grin
You see the way Oam4j doesn't really pay attention to me? That's what I like. He's playing his part very well. As for his invisibility: he has a job in the politics section, and our paths don't really cross.

As for him admiring babes: Well, I've fought with him many times over this. He has a good reason for admiring them.
lol--I sound like an i[i]di[/i]ot.

Anyways---oam4j over Mynd anyday.  grin

That is my BABE! You are the bestest jor kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2011
who call this one for here sef
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
LOL--- He's here Just when I need him. Cuddlemii, isn't he just Parfait? Oui?

I love you too babe. kiss
Re: What Is In I Love You by OAM4J: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

who call this one for here sef

My Intel officers just detailed me on what is going on here, and I thot i could give you and cuddlemii some friendly advice.

Cheer up buddy! Cuddlemii should be good for you.  cool
Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thanks for the advice. Now go find comfort on top of a transformer.
Guy no ban me oooo
Re: What Is In I Love You by OAM4J: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2011
Fear not, you are save, you can insult me for all you care, no problem, as long as you dont mess around my wife BABE!. cool
Re: What Is In I Love You by Advocator: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2011
I concur with the OP. " I love you" is overly abused these days. These words should not be used out of proportion. I can count the amount of time I used those words since I hardly use it. And when I use it, I use it on people that I care about so much.

Take this examples ---

1. You met a stranger on the internet and you screamed from your keyboard that you love them.

2. you met your beautiful mother or wife on a special occasion and you declared that you love them.

What is the difference oh you who is reading this? As a matter of fact you cheapened & jackbooted the word love and its definition.
Re: What Is In I Love You by HighChief4(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
Advocator:

I concur with the OP. " I love you" is overly abused these days. These words should not be used out of proportion. I can count the amount of time I used those words since I hardly use it. And when I use it, I use it on people that I care about so much.

Take this examples ---

1. You met a stranger on the internet and you screamed from your keyboard that you love them.
2. you met your beautiful mother or wife on a special occasion and you declared that you love them.

What is the difference oh you who is reading this? As a matter of fact you cheapened & jackbooted the word love and its definition.

For the bolded, are you actually saying that cos OAM4J tells your ex BABE he loves her?
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
grin Awkward!
Re: What Is In I Love You by HighChief4(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Re: What Is In I Love You by BABE3: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^ You don't know the meaning of awkward?
Re: What Is In I Love You by Advocator: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2011
High_Chief:

For the bolded, are you actually saying that cos OAM4J tells your ex BABE he loves her?

LOL I'm hardly online to know that & trust me; I look past cyber exe's.

Note Board:  I ended the cyber relationship myself so why bother solidify it again. Cmon man!
Re: What Is In I Love You by tpia5: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2011
Take this examples ---

lmao!!!
Re: What Is In I Love You by Mynd44: 6:01am On Aug 07, 2011
It seem BABE! has more issues than Nigeria hmmmm Advocator. Thia is really awkward.
Good morning.
Now LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTIONIt seem BABE! has more issues than Nigeria hmmmm Advocator. Thia is really awkward.
Good morning.
Now LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION
Re: What Is In I Love You by Goldieluks: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
Smh@the OP.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
smdh
Re: What Is In I Love You by Goldieluks: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
Kmt!!!
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
smd
Re: What Is In I Love You by Goldieluks: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nutter!
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
goon
Re: What Is In I Love You by Goldieluks: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
Bozo!
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
Lamidi + sofo
Re: What Is In I Love You by Goldieluks: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
if i want any shitt outta you,i'll squeeze your head.

@OP,am sorry for derailing,didn't meant to. embarassed
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^. same to you ma

Op sorry to derail your thread.
Re: What Is In I Love You by Goldieluks: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
Gerrout old tout!!!

OP,am sowwy. embarassed
Re: What Is In I Love You by Phate07(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
What Is In I Love You?

6 words!
16 letters!
8 consonants and
8 vowels! angry
Re: What Is In I Love You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
Come hug me Goldie. This' hatredlove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Women My A**ssss / Am confused, pls what do I do? / Wedding Photo Of D Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.