Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,793 members, 7,930,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend (23649 Views)

Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Sancheez4(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
this isn't new
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by alphaconde(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
mumu man,

the way ur wife tire u na so the side chick go tire u.

una no tell am?
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by 43Ronin: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Children of hate and anger are 5&6. Is as if they born them with hatred and anger issues.

Same hatred they're showing towards the progress of Lagos and Tinubu. They cannot stop Monday sit at home in their caused region but they want to stop Tinubu from becoming president.

Bros na ikwere people the news dey about. I know you saw names like chima, wakaego, anayo and thought they were igbo. Nooo. Those people said they are not igbo. Sieze fire for another tread. But surely Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Children of hate and anger are 5&6. Is as if they born them with hatred and anger issues.

Same hatred they're showing towards the progress of Lagos and Tinubu. They cannot stop Monday sit at home in their caused region but they want to stop Tinubu from becoming president.

Everybody have their up and down.

Even your tribe.

For the records my people are children of hate. We reject that name.

Ikwerre are peace and loving people. Meka.
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by IbadeHQ: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
ecolime:

Rivers is a South-south state and there is nothing like sit-at-home.

Rant from now till forever, we won't vote Baba Alagbado.. lol

U only have one vote. What is "WE"
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by johnnychuks(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
That's is the habeat of an every ikwere man! is inside their gin, one of my naighbour those days when I reside In pH told me that why I don't carry wemen is because I don't have money, this person inquation is an elderly man of close to 60 years of age, but he never knew that where I work I receive above 200k per month just because i told them that their live style is very bad, so such life is the life that make them ikwere people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by BloomingDale(f): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Very good. Nigerian men should keep hacking Nigerian women to death until they learn to reason like Nigerian men, that marriage is not a do or die affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
These Igbo people and cutlass na 5&6 ! A certain "General",who later abandoned his army and ran to Abidjan in the midst of war,also equipped his ragtag soldiers with same cutlass to defeat Nigeria ! Yeebos are funny people !
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by PhantomThief(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kings this is an example of a worthless and finished man.
A real king should not let his emotions control him.A real king should always have control of himself no matter what happens in front of a woman.
Lastly a real king should engage anybody in a fight because of a woman not to talk the worst and shameful part which is fighting your own wife because of your sidechick
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
The man and his wife are stupid fools..

Next bad news pls..
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
johnnychuks:
That's is the habeat of an every ikwere man! is inside their gin, one of my naighbour those days when I reside In pH told me that why I don't carry wemen is because I don't have money, this person inquation is an elderly man of close to 60 years of age, but he never knew that where I work I receive above 200k per month just because i told them that their live style is very bad, so such life is the life that make them ikwere people.

You are a fool with your stupid oyibo mentality that carrying and sleeping with different women is bad.
Ozour..
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by PharmacyStore: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

The moment you have proof that your spouse is cheating, your life is in danger.

If not from STDs, it will be from the lover.

But na Nigerian woman, she go still stay for the marriage as na "for better or worse".

Shut up.. y'all stay in marriage cos y'all can't foot your bills on your own ..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why would a man do this nah?

If he doesn't want the woman again tell her to go back to her fatter house nah.

This is pure wickedness.
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by johnnychuks(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are a fool with your stupid oyibo mentality that carrying and sleeping with different women is bad.
Ozour..
. You and I here who is fool?
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Shut up.. y'all stay in marriage cos y'all can't foot your bills on your own ..

Is that why your mum and sister stayed?
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Is that why your mum and sister stayed?

That is why all of you females that are married are staying grin grin

Cry me a River pls..
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dem ikwerre mugus.
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

That is why all of you females that are married are staying grin grin

Cry me a River pls..

Na why your mama and sister dey stay for where them dey beat them, cheat on them and no value.

Your mum without self respect and any iota of self esteem also brought up your sisters to be lazy without self respect and self esteem.

That's why you think all women stay in abusive marriages cause they can't take care of themselves.

Now, cry you the atlantic.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Okpara1314: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
it's either you are crazily demented or common sense is a luxury your lineage cannot afford

because what's the relationship between this article you just read now and politics?

IbadeHQ:

Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Na why your mama and sister dey stay for where them dey beat them, cheat on them and no value.

Your mum without self respect and any iota of self esteem also brought up your sisters to be lazy without self respect and self esteem.

That's why you think all women stay in abusive marriages cause they can't take care of themselves.

Now, cry you the atlantic.

Said by a girl that she and her mother are being Gang Raped by fulani Herdsmen grin grin
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Said by a girl that she and her mother are being Gang Raped by fulani Herdsmen grin grin

Coming from a guy who was conceived after his mum was used as a pay off of a loan to his father's family.

Where your mama wan go in the situation?

Na to stay dey serve her slave master.

Son of a slave.
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Coming from a guy who was conceived after his mum was used as a pay off of a loan to his father's family.

Where your mama wan go in the situation?

Na to stay dey serve her slave master.

Son of a slave.

But you are a product of a community Men Rape case nah grin grin
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

But you are a product of a community Men Rape case nah grin grin

Rotfl.

Delusional ozuor.

As you dey there when e happen.

Hail your mama for me, tell her say her suffering go soon end.
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Uchedizzy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
The woman's brothers are weak if na my brothers they for don beat the hubby blue black before seeking for justice
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

Delusional ozuor.

As you dey there when e happen.

Hail your mama for me, tell her say her suffering go soon end.

Help me greet your mother.. tell her I would soon come get her off the under bridge that she is in,and servicing touts with her dry cunt for peanuts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by slowbreeze(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ikwerre men and womanising grin
Re: Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend by Tegabadguy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
some men stupid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Court Jails School Proprietress For Obtaining N5m By Trick (Photos) / Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.