Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Morning Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morning Love (189 Views)

What Your Body Feels After Morning Love Making / 5 Good Morning Love Messages That Will Make Him Think About You All Day / 7 Good Morning Love Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Love by olowoyo648: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
I stopped in my tracks to take in the still-surprising sight of him in my bed. He held out his hand to me and I moved to sit on the edge of the bed and smile down at him. He looked younger, clearer, more like he might have back then, I thought, with her.

He slid a hand under my hair, wrapped it around the nape of my neck and pulled me to him. He kissed me, then buried his face in my neck. "I know we have to go soon, but..."

I covered him with my body and kissed him everywhere, each kiss a prayer. The noon light filtered through the curtains and reflected out in strange glowing shapes from inside the dresser mirror. And sound itself seemed to hush.

When my prayers were done I rose and, straddling him, began moving my hips in slow circles over his. He watched my eyes as I ran my hands down the length of his waist over and over again. And in that warm forgiving moment, we witnessed each other into becoming; adjusting ourselves, together, into this new place....READ MORE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Https://www./broncos-vs-eels-live-free-watch-sports-live/ / Fgb Tyjrt7 Uj5e U6 / Ksi Vs Swarmz And Luis Alcaraz Pineda Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.