Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

WATCH VIDEO: Female Understudy Permits Male Understudy To Crush Her Nyash Out In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WATCH VIDEO: Female Understudy Permits Male Understudy To Crush Her Nyash Out In (509 Views)

Lady Di£s After An Unsuccessful Plastic Surgery To Enhance Her Nyash (video) / Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) / EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Female Understudy Permits Male Understudy To Crush Her Nyash Out In by OndoNews: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
A male and female took their dancing to another level a female student gave her nyash to male student to work it out.

Indeed, the male student did not want to show her weakness, he grinded the nyash to the top level.

Thes said students were captured during the final day of school celebrating that they are going for holiday.

They are seen dancing as they say goodbye to friends.

Click below link to Watch the video:

https://rovingupdates.com/watch-video-female-understudy-permits-male-understudy-to-crush-her-nyash-out-in-the-open/

(1) (Reply)

Stop This Nonsense Called *jungle Justice*!! / I Lost Wife, N900,000 Pension, Others To Gas Explosion – Septuagenarian / I Killed My Parents For Insulting Prophet Muhammad – Man In Police Cell Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.