Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,547 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness (990 Views)

How I Defeated Shyness In My Life / Nairaland Mods In The Romance Section Are Asswipes / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by VeryWickedMan: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Could you believe that for the past 2 or 3 days, I didn't know that I was the only one seeing my trademark meme on my comments. grin

Seun and his wicked mods targeted my meme with an evil arrow. This demonic arrow made my meme invisible to every other NL viewer apart from me so I was just fooling myself. Can you imagine.

Whenever I commented and uploaded it, I was the only one seeing it. grin Not until my beloved followers like this anumanu below started asking did I guess something was wrong.
NewSoul:

Why don't you use kanayo o. Kanayo meme anymore. E dey chop your data?
Please be adding it. It makes your lame jokes a little bit funny undecided

I logged out and refreshed only to discover that all my comments for the past 3 days had no meme but when I log in, I could see it.

I immediately activated my 350 IQ mind and hacked Seun's evil arrow code and thankfully, my meme has been visible since yesterday.

Nobody can defeat me in this game. I am the most wicked man in the world no matter what. Seun try again. grin I know you were ably supported by Mynd the 2nd most wicked man in the universe but I pass dem. I know they have been working on new methods to silence me since my meme reappeared yesterday but my shrine will always prevail.

I thank my followers and pray that they surpass me in my wicked ways to teach the rest of this world a bitter lesson they will never forget.

Scoreline: WickedMods 1-2 WickedMan

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by Moh247: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
cool

Them go reprogram another BOT to delete the picture again since Na same meta data and name you take save the file
Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by Savagr(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bad guy
Remember to visit the doctor first thing tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by VeryWickedMan: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Them go reprogram another BOT to delete the picture again since Na same meta data and name you take save the file

I'm ready for anything.
My IQ is 350

Savagr:
Bad guy
Remember to visit the doctor first thing tomorrow morning
You dey craze.

1 Like

Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by Samuelnze(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Verywickedman i hail oh... The mods once inserted a post on my profile without my approval..I wrote series of mails to them(mods of religion section) but no instant solution was given to my request.. Then i made a counter post,i even wanted to quote SEUN.I later left it there,It was there for like 2weeks,before they got back their sanity and removed it.... But you sure say you hacked something?
Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by SmellyNyash: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Be giving them hot hot. Nonsense mod and useless Tilumbu tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lolzz
Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by VeryWickedMan: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Be giving them hot hot. Nonsense mod and useless Tilumbu tueh

I'm always ready for wickedness 24/7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by Savagr(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I dey craze.
Oh okay
Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by MyExpression(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2022
I know. I should have just scrolled on...but I can't help it.

What's really happening here?
Do you guys know yourselves outside here?

Do people win money on this forum for FPs and Likes?

How do you quote people...do you write their name with a special code?

Wetin dey really happen here?

OGs, put me through.
Re: See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness by Streett: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Could you believe that for the past 2 or 3 days, I didn't know that I was the only one seeing my trademark meme on my comments. grin

Seun and his wicked mods targeted my meme with an evil arrow. This demonic arrow made my meme invisible to every other NL viewer apart from me so I was just fooling myself. Can you imagine.

Whenever I commented and uploaded it, I was the only one seeing it. grin Not until my beloved followers like this anumanu below started asking did I guess something was wrong.

I logged out and refreshed only to discover that all my comments for the past 3 days had no meme but when I log in, I could see it.

I immediately activated my 350 IQ mind and hacked Seun's evil arrow code and thankfully, my meme has been visible since yesterday.

Nobody can defeat me in this game. I am the most wicked man in the world no matter what. Seun try again. grin I know you were ably supported by Mynd the 2nd most wicked man in the universe but I pass dem. I know they have been working on new methods to silence me since my meme reappeared yesterday but my shrine will always prevail.

I thank my followers and pray that they surpass me in my wicked ways to teach the rest of this world a bitter lesson they will never forget.

Scoreline: WickedMods 1-2 WickedMan

Somehow somehow You dey always gimme Joy …
Badguy grin

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat / Advice To All Men / Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.