Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,848 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy (534 Views)

Anambra Govt Apprehends Retired Teacher Over Alleged Sodomy / Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by olatade(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nigerian Navy dismisses naval officer for sod@mizing a teenager, others

The Nigerian Navy has dismissed one of its personnels, SLT VN Ukpawanne, for allegedly sod@mizing an unnamed teenager.

Ukpawanne was dismissed after he was arraigned before a court-martial set up by the Nigerian Navy in Sapele, Delta State on four counts.

He was found guilty of disobeying standing order, attempting to commit sod@my, disgr@ceful conduct and wrong use of dr#gs.

“Sequel to Reference A regarding NHQ approval and Confirmation of Court Martial P#nishment for the officer named above who attempted to commit Sod@my amidst other offences on 27 Oct 21 with one teenager, (name withheld), close to Sapele Stadium, On 15 Aug 22 at about 1035, the officer was officially paraded and his sentences were read accordingly.

Accordingly, the officer was awarded one-year loss of seniority, six months imprisonment, another six months imprisonment and lastly one-year imprisonment for all four offences.

Pertinently, all imprisonment sentences are to run concurrently. The dismissed officer is currently awaiting medical clearance from the Naval Medical Centre before handing over to Sapele Correctional Center for commencement of imprisonment term,” a memo dated August 1, reads in part.

Re: PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by gaby(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
What a national and generational disgrace....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by Jennyclay(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Even an officer of the law isn't left out. Just look at his rapist face. Nawa o!!

God, what else can we do to stop these monsters called men from raping minors

These stupid men claim with ₦500 they could sleep with anything that wear skirt yet they go about raping women and even toddlers.

If I see a lion coming from my left side and I see a Nigerian man coming from my right side, I will quickly run to the lion for safety. I will be more secure in the hands of a lion

Nigerian men are beast oo!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Less worry for bandits..

Instead of you to put him at the fore front of the battle..You dey reduce battalion

chai
Re: PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Even an officer of the law isn't left out. Just look at his rapist face. Nawa o!!

God, what else can we do to stop these monsters called men from raping minors

These stupid men claim with ₦500 they could sleep with anything that wear skirt yet they go about raping women and even toddlers.

If I see a lion coming from my left side and I see a Nigerian man coming from my right side, I will quickly run to the lion for safety. I will be more secure in the hands of a lion

Nigerian men are beast oo!!

Trash

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by Caseywilliams(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not all men are like that shaaaa grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by Oxb90: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Serves him right.
Re: PHOTOS: Navy Dismisses Officer For Alleged Sodomy by Omihanifa: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
I like this new approach that Nigeria navy and Nigeria police is using to pass a strong message across to their officers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Pretty Lady Bites Off The Ear Of Another Girl In A Fight Over Boyf / Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) / 8 Best Netflix Alternatives To Watch Movies For Free Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.