Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

BREAKING: Bode George Speaks On Break With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Bode George Speaks On Break With Tinubu (224 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Summary & Key Rulings To Note As Tribunal Goes On Break / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bode George Speaks On Break With Tinubu by Roving1: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
BREAKING: Bode George Speaks On Break With Tinubu

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Bode George, has denied a rift with the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Speaking during an appearance on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Wednesday, George said he only has a problem with everything Tinubu has acquired.

The PDP chieftain said the wealth, properties and other assets owned by the former Governor of Lagos State were all a “bundle of lies”.

George said the APC presidential candidate did nothing to alleviate the pains of residents of Lagos despite serving as a governor for two terms.

He said: “I absolutely have no qualms, no quarrel with Tinubu, but all I know is that everything he has said he was or his name is this or his school is that it’s a bundle of lies.

“I’m a bonafide Lagosian, we knew what Lagos was like, and Lagos remains the commercial nerve centre, not only in Nigeria but in the whole of West Africa. What has this fellow done to us?”

Speaking further, George called on Tinubu to tell Nigerians who owns Alpa Beta company, and how much the company has allegedly stolen from the Lagos Government.

Click Below Link to Read full Details;

https://rovingupdates.com/breaking-bode-george-speaks-on-break-with-tinubu/

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife / Who Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Misplaced And Found Pvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.