Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,296 members, 7,894,261 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents (38101 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by drealcivilceno(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Wow! That is rich. In a free and fair election, every vote counts. Donald Trump failed to reach out to the senior black women and that did the do on him. He lost. Electiois not about entitlement or pride. Odinga in Kenya lost cos the Kikuyus mobbed against him.

Wike hae NOTHING to lose in this election. He can inject his coke or sniff it. In any battle, fear the dude who has nothing to lose. Atiku has ALL to gain from this man. Pride and arrogance isn't good politics. Why can't Atiku make a stop by him in Rivers and squash this like a man.

Furthering from that, the steady thing Nigeria exports right now is talent. Nigerians are leaving en masse. Many fools say, "let them go". But, fact is, the doctor who will operate on you left yesterday. The chances of your survival just dropped. The group of nurses and midwives to assist your wives during childbirth are no more. The teachers who would have taught your children are now pampered in Europe.

I visited a highly rated school in Abuja yesterday and I cried for the future. From the owner of the school to the teachers, I cannot explain the impending tragedy in words. The time to pray for Nigeria has expired. Now, is time to run from Nigeria.

What is the essence of ASUU? An association whose top members are not popular by their names. Who is this ASUU and who are the members representing them? Can we have access to them? Funny enough the lecturers in Nigerian institutions do not know the people representing them? They simply know ASUU.

Children of the poor age at home and the mediocrity of this certificate should be shouted from the roof top.

Tinubu does not know where his commode is. The weight of the duvet his family puts on him is dragging his life down. A sick old man who has spent the last 3 years in the hospital. He cannot achieve anything with the long list of friends and loyalists surrounding him. His BOTS are here sounding off on i3 laptops manufactured in 2008. This election is not about my tribe. The country is sinking

I have gone about this country and seen that hope is an elusive reality. I can't believe that a graduate with 3 kids earns 35k naira. This is outrageous. The air in this country is toxic. The roads are death traps. Humans live in cages with high walls like prisons.

The fact that the country has been in darkness since your father born is thought-provoking.

Nigeria is unfixable. That is a fact. Each state should become sovereign to avert wars. I cry for the poor in this country.

Oga solve the problem and do not be part of it!
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by GeneralPula: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
rembert:
Na Obi we know for Rivers.

This one don run go create another moniker to claim rivers. Tomorrow he’ll be from north..

Be deceiving yourself
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Benwallt(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike talks too much. He would have reduced Atiku's chance to an unbearable level had it been he chose him
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Teerach: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin I laugh when people say it's only one vote Wike has and he can't tell the people who to vote. Welcome to SS. Don't underestimate politicians from SS. People from Bayelsa can tell that Nembe and Brass are APC strong hold. In the last election, anybody not voting for APC wasn't allowed to come outside. My aunts and uncles couldn't cast their votes. As for me, if I observe the unit I'm voting in Abj and they're acting like my community in Bayelsa, I'll just jejely go back home and sleep.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Mars16(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
All this noise by Wike will soon come to an end, I can't wait for God through the votes of Rivers people to quiet him. All this are against one man, Tonye Cole. Wike you'll pay someday for all the Rivers money you've wasted.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by blackgold2018(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Wow! That is rich. In a free and fair election, every vote counts. Donald Trump failed to reach out to the senior black women and that did the do on him. He lost. Electiois not about entitlement or pride. Odinga in Kenya lost cos the Kikuyus mobbed against him.

Wike hae NOTHING to lose in this election. He can inject his coke or sniff it. In any battle, fear the dude who has nothing to lose. Atiku has ALL to gain from this man. Pride and arrogance isn't good politics. Why can't Atiku make a stop by him in Rivers and squash this like a man.

Furthering from that, the steady thing Nigeria exports right now is talent. Nigerians are leaving en masse. Many fools say, "let them go". But, fact is, the doctor who will operate on you left yesterday. The chances of your survival just dropped. The group of nurses and midwives to assist your wives during childbirth are no more. The teachers who would have taught your children are now pampered in Europe.

I visited a highly rated school in Abuja yesterday and I cried for the future. From the owner of the school to the teachers, I cannot explain the impending tragedy in words. The time to pray for Nigeria has expired. Now, is time to run from Nigeria.

What is the essence of ASUU? An association whose top members are not popular by their names. Who is this ASUU and who are the members representing them? Can we have access to them? Funny enough the lecturers in Nigerian institutions do not know the people representing them? They simply know ASUU.

Children of the poor age at home and the mediocrity of this certificate should be shouted from the roof top.

Tinubu does not know where his commode is. The weight of the duvet his family puts on him is dragging his life down. A sick old man who has spent the last 3 years in the hospital. He cannot achieve anything with the long list of friends and loyalists surrounding him. His BOTS are here sounding off on i3 laptops manufactured in 2008. This election is not about my tribe. The country is sinking

I have gone about this country and seen that hope is an elusive reality. I can't believe that a graduate with 3 kids earns 35k naira. This is outrageous. The air in this country is toxic. The roads are death traps. Humans live in cages with high walls like prisons.

The fact that the country has been in darkness since your father born is thought-provoking.

Nigeria is unfixable. That is a fact. Each state should become sovereign to avert wars. I cry for the poor in this country.
oga leave the country asap
And again just shut up
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by daygee12: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike and Rivers is Obidient

In ur dreams
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by desiredhome: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

To some extent.We were informed that he even failed to promote the workers in his domain which is not good enough for our Democracy!
But where were the Labour Leaders who should have fought this out but are hiding under Labour Party now and who were they protecting then?
Democracy is about choices and if those governors, Multinational Companies, Banks, Judiciary, MDAs,Legislature,Corporations,etc have been exposed by our Labour Leaders and fight them to a standstill - for failing to do the needful to their Workers - e g,pay Gratuity, Pensions,good Salaries and Allowances as at when due,Nigeria would have been better off to this generation!
This wike talks too much as if he own everybody in Rivers State.......
He has refused to pay the retirees and refused to do promotion for civil servants since he became governor of Rivers State.......
I thank God for answering the prayers of the retirees, that was the reason he was embarrassed at the PDP primary,.....he was so overconfident of winning the primary election..........such an arrogant......
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Munzy14(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ordinary governor of River state o, and the Akpa-amu is feeling like a demi-god.. grin

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by jrusky(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
ecolime:
Dear Gov. Wike,

The Nigerian masses have made their choice already and it is Peter Obi.

We are to advise you and not the other way round.

Join the winning team if you still want to remain relevant after 2023.

Thank you

Nigeria masses from which region biko reminds me
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Reference(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mr. Wike, the people of the south are generally more independently minded than that and the last that will be infected by feudal overlords.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Klass99:

Okay, now I understand.

Normal! Make all man clear road if dem hear e name.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Roozzaay(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
As per their lord and savior?? Dindinrin
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
blackgold2018:
oga leave the country asap
And again just shut up
why?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Mars16(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jalaw:
This man don smoke weed.
The decision on who to vote lie solely on us.
And River State will vote wisely
Don't worry majority of Rivers people are tired of his nonsense and they'll shock him, Wike with one sided project and wastage of resources.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Reference:
Mr. Wike, the people of the south are generally more independently minded than that and the last that will be infected by feudal overlords.

Bro/sis, Wike na our Emperor. He's our leader!
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Munzy14:
Ordinary governor of River state o, and the Akpa-amu is feeling like a demi-god.. grin

Ordinary? Rivers State?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
drealcivilceno:

Oga solve the problem and do not be part of it!
How do you solve a problem like Nigeria? You can't
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Mars16(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gbeng30:
What is this man feeling like, can he decide for million of people.... Every politicians who behave like this doesn't last long in game
And he won't last long, all this noise would soon end, like Odili is quiet today.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Betternext:
Wike has only one vote, so as others.
I'm not supporting him but of a truth he has more Dan one vote
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Mars16(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
allen113:
2023 Tonye Cole for governor Rivers state
Every sensible Rivers person knows Wike is saying all this against Tonye Cole but e go shock am, goodness I can't wait!
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Mars16(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Racoon:
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Over rated cry cry baby.
Na small cry cry baby grin grin
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Mars16(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
salbis:
Is high time for politicians to know that they do not decide who masses will vote for. Wike's downfall maybe be faster than expected....
He fall greatly soon, just as we don't hear Peter Odili today that's how Wike will go, what a noise maker.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by ComeToJesus: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chinonye2022:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/17/2023-i-will-tell-you-who-to-vote-for-wike-tells-rivers-people/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwis_ISx3ND5AhX0FmIAHbxpCJIQvOMEKAB6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw0nBjffZXLe7iCmliHvVj2j

Atiku knew what he did by benching this tin god.

This loquacious man no rate Rivers' people at all. He tells them what to do as if they don't have the cognitive capacity to do so.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by OKC22: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike the emperor of Rivers
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by drlateef: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Obituary nah scam. Forget it. He is decieving all of you gullible ones.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by drlateef: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by drlateef: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
iiifedimma:

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Zeezenho: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Advise them to vote for Asiwaju

Asiwaju will make sure Bonny get a seaport.

You see your dumb way of thinking? rivers state to have seaport they need to vote for that BATTHING,a corrupt old greedy man that will exchange the future of Nigerians and unborn generation for materia things he don't even need.

River state is the oil hub of Nigeria with a natural deep sea but because of greedy people like tinubu the oil will be sent to Lagos port for shipping and that idiot is even using it to campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.