Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? (1871 Views)

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by RichProminent(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2022
So i met this woman in a restaurant in Abuja last year, we were fascinated to each other.We fell in love, but she told me that she and her husband divorced.I quickly sought her hand in marriage which she accepted.

sometimes early this month she came visiting me as usual and as we were deep in sex, her phone rang but she didn't pick because we were taken away.After that, a message poped up on her phone and it reads "mother, since your son escaped during kuje prison break-out, you never sent a word. Your Drsnives". It came from this number 09027019186.

She started crying and showed me the message.It was then that she told me that she was still married but will file for divorce because she is already in love with me.Also, she didnt tell me the real name of her children.It was after i insisted that she told me their nick names: Drsnives who broke out of kuje prison and Lvgirl, an agbero in Lagos state.Should I still take her in?
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by JONSYN7154: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Why is it that people from taraba don't have sense?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by brosom(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2022
Op thunder fire ur confusion there.

3 Likes

Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by silvoclaira: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Just be OBEDIENT!

Please Disassociate from Agberos...
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by RichProminent(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2022
silvoclaira:
I am not getting this story
Drsnives and Lvgirl mother told me that she wasnt married but later i discovered she was married but she wants to divorce her husband to marry me.Should I take her in?
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by slimjohn2k5: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2022
How old are you both?

Trying to figure this out for a woman with children in jail

1 Like

Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by Jennyclay(f): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Lies! Lies! Lies!

I pity the ones who would believe this cooked story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by Shagbatshagba: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2022
since she is still married leave her and also one of her child was a prisoner and d other agbero what do u think will happen if they hear u are bleeping their mom and making her to divorce their dad.....the ball is in ur court
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by dnawah(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2022
RichProminent:
So i met this woman in a restaurant in Abuja last year, we were fascinated to each other.We fell in love, but she told me that she and her husband divorced.I quickly sought her hand in marriage which she accepted.

sometimes early this month she came visiting me as usual and as we were deep in sex, her phone rang but she didn't pick because we were taken away.After that, a message poped up on her phone and it reads "mother, since your son escaped during kuje prison break-out, you never sent a word. Your Drsnives". It came from this number 09027019186.

She started crying and showed me the message.It was then that she told me that she was still married but will file for divorce because she is already in love with me.Also, she didnt tell me the real name of her children.It was after i insisted that she told me their nick names: Drsnives who broke out of kuje prison and Lvgirl, an agbero in Lagos state.Should I still take her in?
NO! Just dey do d do okay.
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by gregoriajohn887(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2022
contact me for chatting. i am 22 year old fair colour brown hair and still virgin.

https://canadafirstpost.com

https://canadatimesdaily.com
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by RichProminent(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2022
gregoriajohn887:
contact me for chatting. i am 22 year old fair colour brown hair and still virgin.

https://canadafirstpost.com

https://canadatimesdaily.com
You are guy or lady?
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by RichProminent(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
How old are you both?

Trying to figure this out for a woman with children in jail
Iam 19 and she is 56.

1 Like

Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by kelspinall(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2022
mad people everywhere lols
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by recieve(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2022
[/color][color=#770077][color=#770077][/color][color=#770077][/color]
people too mumu for this romance section
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by Oparasunny125(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2022
JONSYN7154:
How do you know he is from taraba?
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by slimjohn2k5: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2022
RichProminent:
Iam 19 and she is 56.

U want to die soon?
Or sex is affecting Ur judgement
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by abfelicity91: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2022
So I done read nonsense this morning, like this?
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
RichProminent:
Iam 19 and she is 56.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by JONSYN7154: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Oparasunny125:

How do you know he is from taraba?
did you check his profile?
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by CuteMike01(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Lies! Lies! Lies!
I pity the ones who would believe this cooked story.
You're right for observing.
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by Starboytwo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
At all, take her out.
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by care4you: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Aka
Obamamessi
Victorusa
Karen24
Emidon11
Richiprominent

You no get job i swear.... continue

Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by falcon01: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
JONSYN7154:
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by jeromestarks: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
If a girl can lie about her age, she can lie about anything.
If a girl can lie about anything, she can kill you any day. Be wise.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by jeromestarks: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
RichProminent:
So i met this woman in a restaurant in Abuja last year, we were fascinated to each other.We fell in love, but she told me that she and her husband divorced. I quickly sought her hand in marriage which she accepted.

This is the crown of your foolishness. You think you can ever be happy with a woman you did not disvirgin?
Many who did it are regretting marrying such women today. They wish they didn't marry.
There are young beautiful, clean, virgins all over the country but you chose to soil your happiness. Shame.
If you don't STRUGGLE to get a virgin, you will struggle to be happy!
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by jeromestarks: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
JONSYN7154:
I just wonder too. A grown up man acting like a dog. Haha!

1 Like

Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by Savedday: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Y some guys no get sense?

9ja girls are bundle of problem neatly packed.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? by RichProminent(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
care4you:
Aka Obama.messi Victor.usa Karen.24 Emidon11 Rich.prominent
You no get job i swear.... continue
4 is not my monika

(1) (Reply)

Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son / Hw Will U Feel When Ur Best Friend Dates Ur Ex. / 10 Ways To Express Your Love Online Or In Facebook:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.