Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) (34871 Views)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by officialwdhtv: 7:58am On Jul 26
Moment man filmed his married colleague telling her husband she would work an extra shift in other to spend the night with him at a hotel shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrr36YlbRxw

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Shevchenkko: 8:01am On Jul 26
Women are terrible

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:11am On Jul 26
lipsrsealed
Shameless nigha......

No matter how big your nyash is,as a banny,the moment I realize you're married,na once I dey abort mission.......

To even think the native hen was aware that the native cock was filming her only means that the elasticity of their madness have long ago exceeded it's limit angry

Lemme rest my case here before people will say I've started bashing and insulting bannies again undecided

204 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by ObalendeCMS: 8:17am On Jul 26
AWALT!!

Nothing new. Na the ni66a dey disgust me!

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:26am On Jul 26
Skit!!

47 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Administration1: 8:33am On Jul 26
Wetin my 1mb subscription no go see for internet

11 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Boogyman557: 8:34am On Jul 26
Holly Gram cool Damm!

Na the useless SIMP of a husband i pity.

If she get belle now, na the SIMP of a husband go take responsibility. That’s if the SIMP of a husband never de train PIKIN way no be him own.

Der men. DNA test is important oo !!

Anyways i de ASHAWO house like dis.

Weather cold this morning.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:38am On Jul 26
Fear woman,if you are lucky to have a faithful one, go and do Thanksgiving in the church, those set of creature can make or mare a man very easily.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:39am On Jul 26
I don't take woemen serious to the heart. I just see them as pleasure and merriment beings.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 8:48am On Jul 26
sad She'll give it FREE and even top am with money.But some certain people will lie and still BILL U.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:49am On Jul 26
This is a Skit please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by thesicilian: 9:42am On Jul 26
People who sleep with married women can never have a peaceful marriage of their own. Anytime their wife is 5 seconds late from work they'll become angry because of the fear that she's probably somewhere cheating. There's enough karma to go round

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On Jul 26
PROVERBS 5:1- 13
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Mistral(m): 10:17am On Jul 26
When he eventually gets shot or killed brutally, it would be too late to cry. They actually both deserve each other even if they don't realize it.

And to the men, before you take a relationship seriously, be certain the woman you are courting is truly compatible with you, your principles and vision. This is what intelligent men do unlike the gullible shallow men that abound today.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Creamypie(m): 11:41am On Jul 26
If it real her husband go find out. The dude face show

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by CyrusVI: 12:50pm On Jul 26
How can u even be attracted to a married woman

The thought alone disgusts me

I dont even discuss anything with them outside work-related matters.
Wetin we wan dey talk

Sapasenator endorses this guy's move tho

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Farrason: 12:55pm On Jul 26
Freestainworld:
Fear woman,if you are lucky to have a faithful one, go and do Thanksgiving in the church, those set of creature can make or mare a man very easily.

Dem no dey write faithful wife for head o. Our women nowadays have become .... Na only fear of God can hold them. If any woman no fear God, she has bugs in her cupboard.

7 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by papyjaypaul: 2:05pm On Jul 26
cho cho cho

6 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Gadafii: 2:25pm On Jul 26
If you haven't had a girl lie to her man or parents to be with you, you will never truly fear women

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by BALLOSKI: 2:54pm On Jul 26
Fear women, fear marriage more.

The guy is taking pride in sleeping with somebody's wife. It'd come back to him one day. Pesin go fvck his wife one day.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:15pm On Jul 26
grin

Na so yam legged babes dey tell their BFs and husbands when with me cheesy

The chest beaters go dey buy spare parts while I'm servicing them grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by idahme(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26
thesicilian:
People who sleep with married women can never have a peaceful marriage of their own. Anytime their wife is 5 seconds late from work they'll become angry because of the fear that she's probably somewhere cheating. There's enough karma to go round

Leave all these talk

10 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Kutunban: 8:27pm On Jul 26
Normal level. You are angry because you know and perhaps her husband is sorry for another man who is going through marital challenges too. Just be hopefully you marry someone who genuinely love you.
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Anny69(f): 8:29pm On Jul 26
What's the issue here? So because she's married she shouldn't enjoy her life? Don't you know women are polygamous in nature? The man will have to endure her like that.

13 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by SpaceX: 8:33pm On Jul 26
American black men for some reason like to associate with leftovers, I just don't understand.

8 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Vyzz: 9:47pm On Jul 26
cool
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Haydens: 9:47pm On Jul 26
grin grin

More reasons I hate women aside my sisters and my mother.

I hate to associate with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by ezenna191(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26
Why

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:47pm On Jul 26
And this is news?
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by traware(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26
Straggle & Sniggle Theatre

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by elasticlala: 9:49pm On Jul 26
What kind of confusing topic is this

6 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:49pm On Jul 26
So what will now be his gain for filming her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality)

Viewing this topic: kingbru(m), hobat4cash(m), BePrepared, lanre80(m), Endymadu, Zidac, Smokezz(m), prciouschika(f), Dehnis4001, segbanky(m), Dadsuy, ademajek(m) and 53 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.