Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,881 members, 7,902,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) (38592 Views)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Makunahatata: 9:49pm On Jul 26
Na lie..na his wife
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by fuck419: 9:51pm On Jul 26
A stupid man for life.

Tomorrow now you would hear that a trigger happy white man shot the idiot. Why video your stupidity. R 1 P in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26
Hmm
Useles people

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by IbnB: 9:51pm On Jul 26
officialwdhtv:
Moment man filmed his married colleague telling her husband she would work an extra shift in other to spend the night with him at a hotel shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrr36YlbRxw

Dude is a compound idiot

6 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26
Makunahatata:
Na lie..na his wife

White people are not interested in niggas
They see them as monkeys

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by mrkings84(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26
The headline itself is so difficult to comprehend how much more the video!

3 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by IbnB: 9:54pm On Jul 26
chiiraq802:
I don't take woemen serious to the heart.
I just see them as pleasure and merriment beings.

Wise of you bra, women are faithless creatures

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by muyico(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by illicit(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26
Who videos such and puts it on the internet

Fake as fvck
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by GreenxGreen: 9:59pm On Jul 26
Mumu ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Instead of you to chop clean mouth , but you are here busy showing the whole world wetin you dey chop ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Mumu Mugu eeedddiiioottt ๐Ÿ˜กโŒโŒโŒ
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by illicit(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26
Who videos such and puts it on the internet

Fake as fvck
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26
Mumu men to continue trusting them
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by kevwemike: 10:04pm On Jul 26
Shevchenkko:
Women are terrible
seriously over terrible people
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by cocolacec(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26
Shevchenkko:
Women are terrible
Men are terrible too when it comes to promoscuity.
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Kirchoffs: 10:08pm On Jul 26
thesicilian:
People who sleep with married women can never have a peaceful marriage of their own. Anytime their wife is 5 seconds late from work they'll become angry because of the fear that she's probably somewhere cheating. There's enough karma to go round
But girls who sleep with married men will have a happy home bah? I wonder how some of you on this nairaland dey reason sef.

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Gbeng30(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26
Wahala for who carry women for head
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Reelmii: 10:15pm On Jul 26
Continue until the husband catch u...then that ur smile go vanish...u will know the real king of the jungle
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26
So why is he telling us? is it an achievement or ego boost? Dumb idiot undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by GABRIEL6036: 10:21pm On Jul 26
I don't and will never do such.. The gravity is very grave, death is lurking around that nigga. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Nukilia: 10:23pm On Jul 26
RIP to the guy in advance
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by ukaface(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26
This one , kiss and tell

Both of them are disgusting abeg

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:29pm On Jul 26
Shevchenkko:
Women are terrible
The guy too is terrible stop blaming only the woman.
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:30pm On Jul 26
ukaface:
This one , kiss and tell

Both of them are disgusting abeg
Exactly... the guy is silly!
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:32pm On Jul 26
Reelmii:
Continue until the husband catch u...then that ur smile go vanish...u will know the real king of the jungle
Na gun the husband go use scatter the guy brain.

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:33pm On Jul 26
chiiraq802:
Likewise your mum.
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by kalufelix(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26
chiiraq802:
The bible repeatedly in many cases mentioned women on the same line with wine and merriment...priests are barred from marriage because women will be a 'huge compromise to their sojourn..till today adam can't lay his hands on the transcript of what truly transpired between his wife and the serpent while he was away.. So my brother fear woman..

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by themanderon: 10:48pm On Jul 26
Foolish boy/man, idiotic woman.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Okortor: 10:52pm On Jul 26
How do you know a faithful one? Baba d confusion is tiring cos in the long run, u go still de suspect the faithful one due to some of her movements
Freestainworld:
Fear woman,if you are lucky to have a faithful one, go and do Thanksgiving in the church, those set of creature can make or mare a man very easily.

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Subonbon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26
When I see dread locks I knew definitely his problem is spiritual....stupid soul
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by Okortor: 10:55pm On Jul 26
He's in for a long thing with court case charges.....
Creamypie:
If it real her husband go find out. The dude face show
Re: Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) by BABANGBALI: 11:02pm On Jul 26
Leemzyy on my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / I Love Her But She Is Not My Type / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl.

Viewing this topic: centlevi, Nochiriemmanuel, rosamaris, pexbroom(m), Wizygreat12, Thyrotransistor, Chapecoense(m) and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.