Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,801 members, 7,948,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home (90170 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by seunlayi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good for him
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Avvsu67: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
P
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Sultty(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
he's lucky to have sincere people

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Who says the house is little?

Kai.. this is Canada for me as I de now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Fmghewzy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

Well, it's manageable. Half bread is better than kulilkuli

You this girl, hahaa.

Even if it's small ,must you talk undecided.

It's seems you enjoy being bashed on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by fasho01(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
The tried for him. The one I know personally he locked up his dad and mum and till now na the matter we dey try settle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by abobote: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
He has a God fearing family.

Some wicked brothers will would have seen it as an opportunity to hammer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by victorazy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:
He would forever be grateful to his family members.

Any man without good and trusted family members is partially empty.

Congratulations to him cool

It can only be igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Blackdisciple(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:
He would forever be grateful to his family members.

Any man without good and trusted family members is partially empty.

Congratulations to him cool

Honestly...

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by lailo: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
The money is actually double the structure you are seeing. Trust me. I would just walked in quietly and sit down. They will get the message. Trust nigerians at your own peril undecided
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Kajaard: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
He is lucky to have good relations. Some others will squander the money.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

you are surely a poor narrow minded who is not happy for success of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Ogbuji800(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Your family is obie-dent. ��

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Kingozymandias(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Such a black hearted individual. I wonder how .... you

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by tiswell(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
My mom is the only person I can trust to do this kind of thing for me when I travel out
and your dad

na so your children go trust ya wife (their mother) and left your miserly life too cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
qtguru:

I swear he has good members, cuz I don hear some news.

Who was the lady he hugged lastly?
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by YorubaSlur: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Africans sef
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by SpatialKing(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
That house is liability
Imagine if he had built Block of flats with tenants

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by SavageBoy: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Show us the one your family built for youundecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
You get luck say your uncle is not Chiwetalu Agu grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Ayodele1959(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Congrats man! ......as u come back now please beware of EFCC becuz those people go see road and prefer to follow bush !!! Asking how u come about getting ur properties.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by harmony75: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
He will forever bless his family more.. God bless them.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by assholemods: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
Lol... cheesy cheesy Leave my man alone o.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Qwi1: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by sammirano: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Trust is treasure to igbos, Its natural among Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Oduduwa707: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Very grateful & appreciative individual... God bless his family!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by LaSenior: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
In this season of social media and WhatsApp if I send you money for project I will tell my friends to be checking up on my site and I will also be calling on video calls just to make sure it is the exact design and the exact location I wanted the house to be

E don pass wey dem dey chop project money

Though him family people try

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by mmsen: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
His people did right by him.

He did right by his people.

The benefit of being raised by upright people.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Honestfrend: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.