Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,211 members, 7,916,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home (90111 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by chuksme(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

Well, it's manageable. Half bread is better than kulilkuli

In your entire life I don't think you can build a house, let alone this type of great mansion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by dreu2fine(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:
He would forever be grateful to his family members.

Any man without good and trusted family members is partially empty.

Congratulations to him cool
Thank God e is not an Igbo man and families are not igbo

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

What are ur issues with the house? it looks massive tho no space.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Newscaster77: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
[Congratulations to him.quote author=Icart post=115850786]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-SPcCwiZo

Nigerian man returns home from Dubai to see the house his family built for him while working and sending money home

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chbwe0yATGK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=[/quote]
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by arantess: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
so you mean they were building and no one was sending progress pictures and snap shots?

Abegiiii

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Thazard(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
My mom is the only person I can trust to do this kind of thing for me when I travel out
Me too.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Navalsadiq(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by LOVEGINO(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kidnappers dey look u with one eye.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Fablez616: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Congratulations bro!!! You get good family, count yourself as the luckiest person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-SPcCwiZo

Nigerian man returns home from Dubai to see the house his family built for him while working and sending money home

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chbwe0yATGK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is very good and progressive family, not those ones who will charm him not to remember home at all

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by clerkent(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
You get luck say your uncle is not Chiwetalu Agu grin
mmiri ama efi nanyaaa
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Bluntemperor: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:

True talk Bros!
Some Families ( Fathers/ Sisters are even enemies)
A big congratulations to him)

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Realhommie(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
You get luck say your uncle is not Chiwetalu Agu grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by yusluvad(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nothing beats having good people around you. The positivity in it is always massive...

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Bluntemperor: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Na wa for you o!
You mean that all those class -tiles and Mables are nothing to you?
Haba! just for you to appreciate is difficult?
Thank you Jesus for the owner that just returned!
We must learn to appreciate good things in life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by PenSniper: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good family indeed
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Yankee101: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is heart warming
Family you can trust
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Gbeng30(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
interesting, you are lucky to have such as family
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Wordsofwisdom: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
He's very Lucky, unlike some family members that would have built a half baked house just so they can eat the money
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Olatunjidayo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
I beg show us your own o, busy body.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Blessedmercy8 post=115851330]Wow great!

What kind of job was he doing over there and how much was he earning?

Congratulations man.[/quoteHuh I really understand your point and you are right for that opinion but I can assure you that someone who have spent 8-9 years in Dubai doing legitimate work can build that house, you can imagine yourself sweeping just a floor while earning #200k plus not to talk of person wey dey better job that pays more than that pays 4-500k.

Dubai is sweet and full of opportunities but don't commit crime. Na criminal dem no like at all because they don't have pity at all like the Western world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Mrrock199026(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Congrats man
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by yahmohy27: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:

Thank you and welcome
Wishing you the same

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by richardokubo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Broke ass u will just come on line to Yan nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by richardokubo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Which one have u build for urself not to talk of ur family nothing person no go see for social media rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
He has good people around him
if you know how narcisstic and unempathetic Nigerians can be,if you are now lucky to have genuinely honest family members,you don't know how blessed you are because the backstabbing and maliciousness that goes on in families you'll be shocked.sometimes if you see some of your cousins you'll be wondering how did you manage to be connected to this man or woman.many are unreasonable and Will show lack of kindness so if you are blessed to have a family that has integrity hold them tight and honour them such people are rare in many families.na destroyers, vindictive, Envious and hateful people full many families hiding under the cloack of religion without godliness or Christ-like behaviour to be devious

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by orlaglobal234: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Congratulations for having good family around you because this is very big archivement
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
richardokubo:

Which one have u build for urself not to talk of ur family nothing person no go see for social media rubbish
such hateful people are expected and na their type full many families.just ignore HIM,na envy dey worry am cheesy
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by TheGift: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Many mothers tend to be protective over this because having such built tends to add to their "vindication" and they make sure it is done. cheesy

"vindication" ? From what??
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
richardokubo:

Broke ass u will just come on line to Yan nonsense
na painment and envy dey worry am.such people are in many families so don't be surprised

Meanwhile na such people dey live face me I slap you wey dey que use toilet or bath na their type go dey talk down on things they know they can't achieve so to soothe their bruised ego they have to talk down on others

My brother I'm happy for you o.may God bless your family.such family members are rare.many go use your money throw party,pay their kids school fees or even build their house so please pray for your family.many are animalistic and do not think so I follow you rejoice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.