Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,497 members, 7,940,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? (2323 Views)

These Days Its Hard To Find A Faithful Partner. Cheating Is So Common. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ever wondered why your partner is online from 8:00 pm till midnight and he or she isn't chating with u... grin

No wonder cheaters prefers GB whatsapp grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nothing wrong there.

Mind you she might not be on WhatsApp, maybe on other sites doing something very important but as long as her data is on, she'll appear online on all her messengers.
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by dontrulee: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
I no dey wonder.
Am almost always online 24/7.
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by tnerro1(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2022
He might be just checking the time?
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by nifemi25(m): 1:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Can't just remember the last time I switched off my data. It has always be on.. so you seeing me online on WhatsApp by 2am will be like, what is this nigga doing online by now
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by chatinent: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Nothing wrong there.

Mind you she might not be on WhatsApp, maybe on other sites doing something very important but as long as her data is on, she'll appear online on all her messengers.

but that's not true u know... u only appear few seconds online after u exit whatsapp, even while data is on

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Michelle70(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2022
She is sex chatting with someone.
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2022
BadRadio:
but that's not true u know... u only appear few seconds online after u exit whatsapp, even while data is on

Nope.
Most times, my data will just be on and I might not be on WhatsApp but people will immediately start calling or messaging because Ill appear online.
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nonexisting: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2022
No faithful girlfriend stays online on WhatsApp all through the night when her brother no dey abroad. Even if she get brother or sister abroad, chat between siblings don't take long. If your girlfriend stays online at night, she is just another community pussy foggerit.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by siofra(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2022
Yes undecided

What if they are chatting with a work client?
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Hehehe, OP.

Dat ur Babe is chatting other Clients in her Kpekus business! smiley

As Naira Marley said 'Ogbeni, calm down, she is Not ur Girlfriend, It's just ur turn.. sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2022
siofra:
Yes undecided

what type of client do u mean... cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Nothing wrong there.

Are u playing devil's advocate?
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
siofra:
Yes undecided
What type of Client chat with a business owner@1am or 2am
You ladies always want to support bad things!
The OP is right in being Worried! Most Romantic and Sexual conversations takes place around dat time!
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Demigod22: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Hahaha, this question got me laughing. Some of these girls on my WhatsApp, whenever I started chatting naughty with them telling them how sexy they look and how I can do better than their boyfriend, they like that kind of chat, they will want us to continue till late into the night.

But on a serious note, I love watching movies at night, and when I am done chatting, I will just go to Netflix or YouTube to watch movie, so my data will still be on by that time and showing I am online.
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by siofra(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

What type of Client chat with a business owner@1am or 2am

You ladies always want to support bad things!

The OP is right in being Worried!
Most Romantic and Sexual conversations takes place around dat time!

A foreign client duh!
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by siofra(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2022
BadRadio:
what type of client do u mean... cheesy

Like a foreign client from upwork. That's what I mean.
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Stargurl20(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Same thing you're doing online to realize he or she's online. It takes an awake person to know the other person is not sleeping.
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Stargurl20(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2022
My broda, on a more serious note, if it's your Gf, and you brought it to this platform, na bad comments they will use to ruin your relationship. Not all who stays awake chatting is cheating. The wrongest place to bring your relationship issue is NL, except u yourself wanna catch cruz
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
siofra:

lol... u are funny
Re: Is It Possible For A Faithful Partner To Be Online On Whatsapp Until 2:am? by fairwilliams: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
siofra:

Do u av a pay0neer accnt?

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady / What Is It With Married Women That They don't Like CD As A Contraception / I Told A Girl This, I'm I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.