Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) (2283 Views)

What's Going On Here? [Pic] / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 2:38am On Aug 20, 2022
What is happening here? shocked cool wink grin

Baba don carry olosho reach house finish, as she pull everywhere begin ooze cheesy baba say e nor dey do again... the babe say guyman must to pay o whether e do or nor do lmao wahalurrr cheesy cheesy

Guys what would you do if you happen to be in this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8f0zZ9xh00

1 Share

Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Oblongata: 4:39am On Aug 20, 2022
He for just rabba her small card, as he done call her come already….

Assuming say na the lady no gree do, na him you fit to dey foo like dat…

Bet did I hear 100k?

1 Like

Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Irupetepete: 5:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Odour wey dey reset dick and brain.. Guys wey dey carry Olosho dey try sha

4 Likes

Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Irupetepete:
Odour wey dey reset dick and brain.. Guys wey dey carry Olosho dey try sha

Hahaha
Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Chaos14: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2022
It smells like enitanmii pussy
Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2022
That guy saying he should pay her the money is extremely stupid, how can you pay for what you didn’t buy, the only thing he is suppose to give her is tfare just to avoid embarrassment

Above all he should be thankful he wasn’t drunk before action, the stds he would have gotten ehn

See as them dey disgrace naija

Damm... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
That guy saying he should pay her the money is extremely stupid, how can you pay for what you didn’t buy, the only thing he is suppose to give her is tfare just to avoid embarrassment

Above all he should be thankful he wasn’t drunk before action, the stds he would have gotten ehn

See as them dey disgrace naija

Damm... nasty... I’m out of here

I concur bro

2 Likes

Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Demigod22: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Chaos14:
It smells like enitanmii pussy

Hahaha, that table you are shaking, the leg no good o.
Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Chaos14: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahaha, that table you are shaking, the leg no good o.
I go manage
Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Demigod22: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2022
I don't even like the idea of olosho, it's like I am pouring my destiny into a hole.
Re: OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Demigod22:
I don't even like the idea of olosho, it's like I am pouring my destiny into a hole.

Am telling u. Waste of resources cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick / Sacrifice And Things Nigerian Babe Sees As Normal / How To Celebrate Nigeria@50 On Nl: Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.