Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

What's Going On Here? [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Going On Here? [Pic] (2338 Views)

OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On Here? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02
Guess what? I couldn't generate up to 100k. Though, it was close to 100k. In the past, this promo generates hundreds of thousands in a day, but it looks like APC has happened to everyone. People are scared of spending money except it's on food.

So, after years of refusing to do promo, I decided to do one for my fans. It was a 50% off of all our books.

Truly, it seems Tinubu really meant it when he said even your grandchildren will suffer and he wants to reduce the purchasing power of Naira.

Let's be realistic, Tinubu is heartlessly honest. I like his honesty, unlike Buhari who does the opposite of what he tells you.

But truly, APC has made most Nigerians poorer. Only a few became richer. It's so sad.

I'm not complaining though, because Nigerians love poverty more than anything, but I'm an exception — I love wealth.

Also, from the image below, why did Fidelity bank have incorrect date? It happened on the 1st of June, but I'm seeing 3rd.

Should I extend the promo for 1 week to make the money hit 100k or what? I didn't really advertise this promo like Nasboi — I have probably become too contented and maybe, lazy.

By the way, suggest what I should do for the first commenter?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Dundalk(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02
angry

indeed exchange the promo for 1 week more, let the money hit 100k..

Secondly :this our Ogas at the top has spoil everything now 2k can bearly feed me in a day.. Na manage oo my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02
The image below got my attention. Whoever explains the text gets 1 book of his choice for free or maybe, recharge card.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Menemonic: 4:40pm On Jun 02
You have tried..

Hope I can get one but no funds.. But next time Sha..

Follow your mind about the extension, but my own advice is to give it another week..if possible oo..

And our leaders matter, hand go soon touch them..

Enjoy.. 💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02
Dundalk:
angry

indeed exchange the promo for 1 week more, let the money hit 100k..

Secondly :this our Ogas at the top has spoil everything now 2k can bearly feed me in a day.. Na manage oo my brother
You mean APC and co.?
Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Dundalk(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:
You mean APC and co.?
yeah... I didn't vote last election..!

But I regret voting APC from 2015 to 2019..

😭😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02
Menemonic:
You have tried..

Hope I can get one but no funds.. But next time Sha..

Follow your mind about the extension, but my own advice is to give it another week..if possible oo..

And our leaders matter, hand go soon touch them..

Enjoy.. 💯
There are actually a few people who said they'll make transfer on the 1st and it will make go above 200k, but my ego doesn't let me disturb them because I don't know what they're probably going through financially, so I don't want to put pressure on anyone just the same way I don't like people putting pressure on me in anything I do.

Nigerians are really going through Hell since APC took over, but since it's what they "majority" wanted, we've all decided to turn blind eyes on the suffering in town.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Klinxmanz(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:
The image below got my attention. Whoever explains the text gets 1 book of his choice for free or maybe, recharge card.

This is very deep,it may mean that people who do evil may go free but people who praise and support evil without condemning it will face the repacaution!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Dundalk(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

the power of to believe in things, is another level of integrity.. And In other hand it might be forgiveness.. 😁😁😁
Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by ShadowMarking: 5:18pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

It's sarcasm. He's using it to mock we Africans that carry religion on our heads like nothing else and still live evil.
We will say god will punish anybody and cast him or her to hell for not believing the stories about Jesus in the bible but the Jews who were shouting crucify him and the Romans who carried out the tasks were not punished for killing the son of god. Their descendants in Israel and Rome, Italy seem to be doing well more than 80% of black populated nations.
He's also subtly mocking the black man for being over zealous in being religious more than the whites who believe in taking their own destinies in their hands to create a conducive and enabling environment for them to progress rather than us that do the opposite expecting God to come down to do everything for us while we abuse the little resources/talents we have to our detriment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Klinxmanz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02
ShadowMarking:

It's sarcasm. He's using it to mock we Africans that carry religion on our heads like nothing else and still live evil.
We will say god will punish anybody and cast him or her to hell for not believing the stories about Jesus in the bible but the Jews who were shouting crucify him and the Romans who carried out the tasks were not punished for killing the son of god. Their descendants in Israel and Rome, Italy seem to be doing well more than 80% of black populated nations.
He's also subtly mocking the black man for being over zealous in being religious more than the whites who believe in taking their own destinies in their hands to create a conducive and enabling environment for them to progress rather than us that do the opposite expecting God to come down to do everything for us while we abuse the little resources/talents we have to our detriment.
I think u have a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by MrCork: 5:25pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

angry

1 Like

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by MrCork: 5:27pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

Brother dont u tink its about time u do sexxx change to female..so we can settle u daily? (no oofencsece) cheesy
Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Dundalk(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

didn't saw this earlier.. shocked
Anything u wish...
I hate to commend for things, especially if it either going on my way...
Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02
MrCork:

Brother dont u tink its about time u do sexxx change to female..so we can settle u daily? (no oofencsece) cheesy
Already done it. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02
Dundalk:
didn't saw this earlier.. shocked
Anything u wish...
I hate to commend for things, especially if it either going on my way...

ShadowMarking:

1k card to first commenter, but 2k card for detailed answer of my question or 1 book worth 20k or 10k. Though, I knew the answer, but I just wanted to ask for fun.

Redemption expires at 10:59 PM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Dundalk(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

1k card to first commenter, but 2k card for detailed answer of my question or 1 book worth 20k or 10k. Though, I knew the answer, but I just wanted to ask for fun.

thank you for this..

almost seen.. Thank you

Really cracking my brain for the other challenge, let go..... 😁💯
Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by sholikay(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

When it comes to issue of Jesus Christ,the cross and salvation,most people see it from a wrong angle....God is never a wicked God, especially on salvation issue..John 3:16 says for God so love the world,that he gave his only begotten son,that whosever believes in him, should not perish,but have everlasting life...every mortal was created to perish, whether by hell fire or by everlasting extinction..it's natural that man will perish through death...but when you believe in the gift he gave us out of his love,you are entitled to being among those that would enjoy an everlasting dwelling...so God is not punishing anyone for not believing any story or accepting his son..

.it is the devil that will punish you,for not making the everlasting life..
The everlasting life/punishment can either be while we are alive or after death...

No man knows what happens after death...we only speculate and perceive that their is more to life...while some do not believe in that....

One day one day,the story go clear...

But it's always Good to be safe when you have the opportunity to...

Just like boss ilegendd is making several investment,not because of today or the pleasure of it,but because of the uncertainty of the Future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by ShadowMarking: 6:22pm On Jun 02
iLegendd:

Lol I was just lucky cause I thought the first commenter got it. The country's hard boss so I'll take the airtime while saving up to buy your books from my income in the nearest future. I'll still contact you through pm to buy your books boss it's just that I need the other more urgently. Thanks so much for the kind gesture I appreciate.

Modified: Thanks once again ilegend. Looking forward to getting your books.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 6:54am On Jun 03
shocked

The economy is really making life a living hell 😔, funny enough Nigerians put themselves in this situation.
Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by EmiloCorn: 8:29am On Jun 03
Anytime this op create new thread like this to start thowing the sound of money upandan just know say na owu him don dey see staring at him face to face grin

By the way, who this person below resemble on nairaland? cheesy

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by C2Ok: 8:30am On Jun 03
iLegendd:

It should be fairly easy to understand, and the reason why is what makes religion as cruel as it is. When people are poor, hungry, beaten down, desperate, struggling, etc, they'll accept any hope they can find. Oftentimes that comes in the form of just giving up on this life and accepting their torment if faith and subservience leads to an eternity of happiness in heaven. Generally, the poorer people are the more religious they are. One of the key arenas to fight against religion is also the social wellbeing of citizens. Raise people from poverty, give them hope, give them something to live THIS life for safely, and they'll be less likely to believe in a made up life that comes after.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On Here? [Pic] by Damian911: 11:25am On Jun 04
iLegendd:

This post is criticizing Africans because we're too obsessed overzealous with a foreign religion as though if they're not observing it they'll be punished whereas the Romans that even killed a whole son of God weren't punished but Africans that don't practice their religion. Very funny and ironical

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My English Teacher And Her Kraw Kraw Pussy / Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? / Your Greatest Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.