Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension (54813 Views)

My Experience At Christ Embassy With Chris Oyakhilome’s Son, Daysman Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by nkemjika6006(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2022
wisdom
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by mannobi(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Kingozymandias post=115909506] >I have been telling you all. The north has never been against the southeast the way the southwest media tells it for decades.

The day the yorubas pick up this animosity by the ibos against the yorubas on their own soil the day the ibos will realise that you don't take advantage of a simple tribe. If they think insulting every one will bring them the power it is a lie. In the federation, everyone must learn to respect each other.

2 Likes

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
Even the church was a family affair....

I thought being a man of God is a calling... But soon as most men established a church... their kids and immediate family members gets called by God instantly.
It is what it is buddy!
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

my Yoruba Muslim friend

have you chanted sai barber and Tinubu today
Have my OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS worshipped PITobi the Obituary today?

2 Likes

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by OLOKOESHIN: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
Even the church was a family affair....

I thought being a man of God is a calling... But soon as most men established a church... their kids and immediate family members gets called by God instantly.
It doesn't mean

What about when someone has a qualified family member for a position?

Though Christianity no concern me..I don't do religion abeg..

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Solowande(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
I love his response. So mature. It shows he's wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Benincity: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=115909421] cool

8years southern Muslim supported Obasanjo, 6 years same Southern Muslim supported Jonathan

Tinubu stepped down for pastor Osinbajo and supported him without any payback

Chai south muslim abi? So you are fighting for equality now abi?
At least the southern muslims served as vp
Northern Christians nkor
Igbos nkor
Where you put them?
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Good response
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Moh247: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Benincity post=115909625][/quote]

Igbo should go and collect their votes and loyalty from PDP their party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by rippa(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

8years southern Muslim supported Obasanjo, 6 years same Southern Muslim supported Jonathan

Tinubu stepped down Because he was forced by his party to do so in their interest. He favoured his party so they can win the election because a Muslim Muslim ticket will be doom for APC. He only did his party a favour and not Nigerians, and his party have rewarded him by giving him the ticket.
So don't expect Nigerians to reward him with presidency because he never did us any favour.
He brought calamity to us by combining with Atiku and co. to give us buhari

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Benincity: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Igbo should go and collect their votes and loyalty from PDP their party

So.its written in Nigerian constitution that igbos are bound to PDP nowhere else
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by CheapHomes1: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Moh247: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2022
rippa:

Tinubu stepped down Because he was forced by his party to do so in their interest. He favoured his party so they can win the election because a Muslim Muslim ticket will be doom for APC. He only did his party a favour and not Nigerians, and his party have rewarded him by giving him the ticket.
So don't expect Nigerians to reward him with presidency because he never did us any favour.

Ibo man we will reward him for NADECO struggles and everything he did and undeserving Ibo like Obi won't smell Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by CheapHomes1: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Malory: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022
darocha1:
Wisdom .

He has learnt well.

As a leader, it is important to learn how to respond to issues appropriately.

He will never in his life support the agbado man again.

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Omoslim26: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Wise Son.
Our Father and Pastor stand for Justice, fairness and equity.
I Pray He Daysman comes back stronger than ever.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Moh247: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Benincity:

So.its written in Nigerian constitution that igbos are bound to PDP nowhere else

Oh now. It's constituition

Well President Tinubu is going to fix our constitution
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by adecz: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2022
"Gross Misconduct" no go pass
chopping Church money & banging
married and unmarried Church members❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Linesman(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2022
One Bucket of Akamu For You.
Your Papa No Go Fear Whether You don Chop, because Knowledge Full Your Head.
You be True True Pikin of Your Papa.
Original Man, naim You be.
We Go Help You Beg Make Your Papa Mellow down with the Suspension Small.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by tradepunter: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu married to a RCCG assistant pastor for 40 years, had Ibo Christian commissioner and special advisers, allocated Lagos market to many deserving ibos, his son married an Ibo.. he employed many Ibos In his company like TVC and ALPHA BETA, but look at how they payed him back... Insult and curses

Useless propaganda nonsense.... Provide evidence on all you stated...

Also you think people are stupid? Don't yoh think it's all part of his grand strategy?
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by akbonus: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Fool

What justification had he in relating with Tinubu? What justification really?

Tinubu relegated the entire Christendom in Nigeria by saying there’s no Christian qualified enough to be his running mate, and you, a pastor who is supposed to protect the kingdom of God in Nigeria, is hobnobbing with such character.

I would really have loved this idiot to tell us his motivation and what he thinks justifies his action and not this rhetorics filled with silly emojis.

Stupid BAStstard!

what ae you saying na? the man accept his punishment and you are here saying trash about him

2 Likes

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by rippa(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Ibo man we will reward him for NADECO struggles and everything he did and undeserving Ibo like Obi won't smell Aso Rock
Lolzz
I wonder how u expect someone that brought this calamity of buhari to us, to be rewarded.
Please how do u reward a failure?
The reason why people still have regards for Atiku ttoday, is because Atiku have come out openly to apologise to Nigerians for playing a part in bringing this govt to power.
Tinubu rather use it to boast arrogantly everywhere he goes that he brought buhari to us.
He even said he will continue from where Buhari will stop. Mogbe
How do u expect us to now come out and cast our votes for such a person
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Moh247: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
I wonder how u expect someone that brought this calamity of buhari to us, to be rewarded.
Please how do u reward a failure?
The reason why people still have regards for Atiku ttoday, is because Atiku have come out openly to apologise to Nigerians for playing a part in bringing this govt to power.
Tinubu rather use it to boast arrogantly everywhere he goes that he brought buhari to us.
He even said he will continue from where Buhari will stop. Mogbe
How do u expect us to now come out and cast our votes for such a person

5% Ibo man... Mscheew suddenly 14 million votes that got Buhari in Aso Rock belongs to only Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Ayodeoba: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Fool

What justification had he in relating with Tinubu? What justification really?

Tinubu relegated the entire Christendom in Nigeria by saying there’s no Christian qualified enough to be his running mate, and you, a pastor who is supposed to protect the kingdom of God in Nigeria, is hobnobbing with such character.

I would really have loved this idiot to tell us his motivation and what he thinks justifies his action and not this rhetorics filled with silly emojis.

Stupid BAStstard!
sense is far from you or you far from sense
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by ZombieTAMER: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Have my OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS worshipped PITobi the Obituary today?

hungry dey worry you my Yoruba Muslim friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Rexymania(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
This guy dey intelligent o
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Teymanhenry(f): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Church business... From Father, to wives, sons, daughters, nieces and nephews
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Creamypie(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu married to a RCCG assistant pastor for 40 years, had Ibo Christian commissioner and special advisers, allocated Lagos market to many deserving ibos, his son married an Ibo.. he employed many Ibos In his company like TVC and ALPHA BETA, but look at how they payed him back... Insult and curses

is presidency a reward for generousity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Seun Doesn't Exist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.