Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,736 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension (54810 Views)

My Experience At Christ Embassy With Chris Oyakhilome’s Son, Daysman Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by excell0001: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
mannobi:
As election approaches, we have resulted to standing man to man. If the east think the yorubas will take lightly their insults and audacity and hatred against the yorubas then they are wrong. Respect is reciprocal. Whatever you can not take don't give others. Asiwaju is the best administrator in the country right now.

boss you still dey do election by tribe? for this time and age
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Fabians009(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
If you're a Christian, please open your Bible and read from Genesis to Exodus and you'll find your answers.
JASONjnr:
Even the church was a family affair....

I thought being a man of God is a calling... But soon as most men established a church... their kids and immediate family members gets called by God instantly.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Fabians009(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Calm down. Jesus loves you. Go and accept Jesus Christ and have eternal life.
Because someday if you don't, go and tick your calendar today. You'll remember that Christianity(Christ Himself) is the solution the world needs.
OSUigboFlatHead:
Scam cultchurch.

I swear kreestainity is the biggest problem of this world.

All forms of immortalities usually originates from them.

- Sexual immortalities
HOMOSEXUALITIES
NUDITY
GENDER SWITCHING BULLSHǏTS

- War and killings
SLAVERS/SLAVERY
COLONIALISM

These people have cursed this world more havocs than all of the other religions put together.
I have never seen another worst HYPOCRITES in this world like them.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Obansy112(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Scam cultchurch.

I swear kreestainity is the biggest problem of this world.

All forms of immortalities usually originates from them.

- Sexual immortalities
HOMOSEXUALITIES
NUDITY
GENDER SWITCHING BULLSHǏTS

- War and killings
SLAVERS/SLAVERY
COLONIALISM

These people have cursed this world more havocs than all of the other religions put together.
I have never seen another worst HYPOCRITES in this world like them.
you can say that again!
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by CapnMike(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
GreyLaw:

As as a Christian you should never say such a thing. You are not Jesus Christ to decide that a certain church is built on sand. Christ embassy is reaching billions of people with healing streams, they produce the world's most read and distributed devotional in the Rhapsody, and daily thousands of people are saved. That's enough for God to be happy.

Thank God for Dunamis, Salvation Ministries and OPM. Every Christian want them to grow and flourish. There is nothing like "my church". The church belongs to Christ and He is the Head. And he leads the church by the Holy Ghost.

Happy Sunday.

Well said...
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by oyeb15: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2022
They are all theives
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Creamypie(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

Neither is it a reward for Obi who left Nigerian Democracy struggle to flex in london
how dare u quote me! Are you existing at all? Do u know how life was under military totalitarian regime till 1999? Thats where buhari and APC took us back to.u are worshipping people who are causing suffering to the whole country because of tribe!.are you not feeling the massive inflation nationwide? A car(_corolla) I bought for 1.400m in 2014 I just Bought it for 3800 yesterday. What about fuel, garri,beans,rice,cement bag? Damn. You no get sense at all. A disgrace to humanity thats what you are.those politicians u worship, their kids are abroad, schooling, while they destroyed university here, so you and your kids who can't afford education abroad, should remain here,under uni strike. Na people like u dey draw us back
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension by Beavoutreach(f): 2:16pm On Apr 21
Dikaveli:
So this church still dey exist

Salvation ministry
Dunamis
Opm

Don overshadowed them ooo

All this churches built on a soil they will soon wash away

Joker. One of the biggest globally. Dey Play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Seun Doesn't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.