Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

What If? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If? (921 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If? by wis3(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2022
What if you've been been practicing the wrong faith your whole life?

What if everything you thought you knew was a lie and there's no supreme being somewhere in the heavens watching over us?

What if there is no hereafter or judgement day and everything about God, Heavens, Hell and the Devil is a Hoax?

Is there really an a afterlife after death?

Re: What If? by blue01(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Religion has always been mans creation and has nothing to do with ones spirituality, its just a tool to keep man in bondage, be it Christianity, islam etc.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2022
blue01:
Religion has always been mans creation and has nothing to do with ones spirituality, its just a tool to keep man in bondage, be it Christianity, islam etc.
say you're right, how would you explain the concept of our existence? How did man come to be?
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Is it possible for something to be formed out of nothing?
Re: What If? by LogicBomb8: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2022
If only you understand the complex structure of a grain of sand to the plants, animals and human body etc you will understand its much of a design than random co-incedence
GOD IS REAL
Re: What If? by blue01(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
say you're right, how would you explain the concept of our existence? How did man come to be?

I believe there's a supreme being (God) but I don't believe that religion Leeds us to him.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2022
LogicBomb8:
If only you understand the complex structure of a grain of sand to the plants, animals and human body etc you will understand its much of a design than random co-incedence
GOD IS REAL
Which even begs the more question of, how did God come to be? Everything at some point has some history of how it came to be and we are told God has always been there from the very beginning. It gets more complex the more you try to understand how "God" came to be and we are told not to question these things because they are beyond our imaginations. Or all of it could have been just made up to trap people into thinking there are some things that there aren't.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2022
blue01:

I believe there's a supreme being (God) but I don't believe that religion Leeds us to him.
just a theory. You may be right but one cannot really say
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
What if you've been been practicing the wrong faith your whole life?

When you were doing a wrong thing, you knew you were doing a wrong thing or it was brought to your attention at different times in your life that you were doing a wrong thing.

So, it is with whatever you practice.

wis3:

What if everything you thought
What if there is no hereafter or judgement day and everything about God, Heavens, Hell and the Devil is a Hoax?

Is there really an a afterlife after death?

Just like aliens, if heaven and hell was a hoax, you would not bother about them.

But you fear death and after living on this earth aka after life, that should tell you something.
Re: What If? by LogicBomb8: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
Which even begs the more question of, how did God come to be? Everything at some point has some history of how it came to be and we are told God has always been there from the very beginning. It gets more complex the more you try to understand how "God" came to be and we are told not to question these things because they are beyond our imaginations. Or all of it could have been just made up to trap people into thinking there are some things that there aren't.
who created God? that is a good question to ask but there is no better person to ask than God him self but how can you ask such question when you dont have a personal relationship with God? you just like a great part of humanity have a long way to go in discovering your purpose, who are you? why are you here? what is the reason 4 existance? what can you do now that you need answers?. those are already great questions left unanswerd. those are questions you should ask first and not who create God.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:

Do you people never real-eyes that this question is stupid because, no matter what, God decided whether you shall live or die exactly as you decide which phone shall live or die.

And even if you have that information is there any benefit to obtain with it except for your crazy funny plan of carrying out your intention of murdering God! grin (boy, na so una no set fear. Even I have figured out that, that is why you ask, is it now God you. You people just don't know how greatly stupid you become the more you hate God)

Phone wan study how dey born man so dat e go fit kill man before man kill am. grin
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=115906392]

When you were doing a wrong thing, you knew you were doing a wrong thing or it was brought to your attention at different times in your life that you were doing a wrong thing.
you have alot of people practicing different faiths, each claiming superiority over the other and claims to serve the one true God, what if this is not how God wants to be worshipped? What if God didn't even exist?

So, it is with whatever you practice.

Just like aliens, if heaven and hell was a hoax, you would not bother about them.

But you fear death and that should tell you something.
I do not fear death. Infact, there were times when I'd envisaged how I'd die and I have had a couple of near death experiences and it doesn't freak me out. It feels just natural just like plants do die but the question still remains.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
Is it possible for something to be formed out of nothing?

Go read Genesis again, this world that we know were created from something and by Someone!
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
you have alot of people practicing different faiths, each claiming superiority over the other and claims to serve the one true God, what if this is not how God wants to be worshipped? What if God didn't even exist?

We do not live in "what if" world's. We live in a cause and effect one.

wis3:

I do not fear death. Infact, there were times when I'd envisaged how I'd die and I have had a couple of near death experiences and it doesn't freak me out. It feels just natural just like plants do die but the question still remains.

You are lying!

You had better know that everyone has experienced near death before and we know how it felt.

The only group of people who do not fear it are those who are not guilty of wrongdoing eg little children and the righteous
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2022
LogicBomb8:
who created God? that is a good question to ask but there is no better person to ask than God him self but how can you ask such question when you dont have a personal relationship with God? you just like a great part of humanity have a long way to go in discovering your purpose, who are you? why are you here? what is the reason 4 existance? what can you do now that you need answers?. those are already great questions left unanswerd. those are questions you should ask first and not who create God.
you see. This right here is the problem, we have been wired to accept most of the things we are told and not question certain things because you'd be blaspheming. Has it occurred to you that maybe they just don't want us to see through the lies they'd made us believe our whole life and everything we think we know is a lie?
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
you see. This right here is the problem, we have been wired to accept most of the things we are told and not question certain things because you'd be blaspheming. Has it occurred to you that maybe they just don't want us to see through the lies they'd made us believe our whole life and everything we think we know is a lie?

Since you were grew up you knew how to spot and discover lies. So how is it that your natural lie detector is not working?
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you people never real-eyes that this question is stupid because, no matter what, God decided whether you shall live or die exactly as you decide which phone shall live or die.

And even if you have that information is there any benefit to obtain with it except for your crazy funny plan of carrying out your intention of murdering God! grin (boy, na so una no set fear. Even I have figured out that, that is why you ask, is it now God you. You people just don't know how greatly stupid you become the more you hate God)

Phone wan study how dey born man so dat e go fit kill man before man kill am. grin
You're missing the whole point. Imagine if everyone in the world just suddenly perished today, everyone but just two people who will rewrite history from what we have right now. I feel like God doesn't have total control on who lives and who dies.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Go read Genesis again, this world that we know were created from something and by Someone!
These are just books which have been written and rewritten over the years. Some of the things in it maybe true, some may have been altered.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Since you were grew up you knew how to spot and discover lies. So how is it that your natural lie detector is not working?
you're getting jittery. Have an open mind and you'll understand where I'm coming from.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
These are just books which have been written and rewritten over the years. Some of the things in it maybe true, some may have been altered.

The Truth is seen in nature which is why you know that things are always formed from something by Someone!
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We do not live in "what if" world's. We live in a cause and effect one.

You are lying!

You had better know that everyone has experienced near death before and we know how it felt.

The only group of people who do not fear it are those who are not guilty of wrongdoing eg little children and the righteous
you wouldn't understand.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
you're getting jittery. Have an open mind and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

grin I am not jittery I am too excited to see whatever you might drop that I would prove to you that you are wrong. grin and that God and the Bible is beyond reasonable doubt absolutely right and accurate. grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
you wouldn't understand.

I do very much understand! grin

Your problem is that you do not know how faaar Looost you are.

I have the answers to every reasonable question that you may pose and even you yourself, would see that, you are wrong if you would be fully truthful.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The Truth is seen in nature which is why you know that things are always formed from something by Someone!
Lol. In just saying there's a possibility that everything we see today and we have has just always been there. If you say God created man, who created God? If God created himself, How long has he lived and where did he come from? You cannot create something from nothing.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I do very much understand! grin

Your problem is that you do not know how faaar Looost you are.

I have the answers to every reasonable question that you may pose and even you yourself, would see that, you are wrong if you would be fully truthful.
You may wake up one day to find that everything you ever knew was a lie grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
You're missing the whole point. Imagine if everyone in the world just suddenly perished today, everyone but just two people who will rewrite history from what we have right now.

We do not live in "imagine" world's. In this world, we would see everything that happens and we even know why they happen.

wis3:

I feel like God doesn't have total control on who lives and who dies.

You obviously do not know what A Creator means.

No Toyota can die as long as Mr. Toyoda has not agreed to its death and no iPhone can live as long as 'Apple' says "Die"! grin

That is how powerful creators are.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I am not jittery I am too excited to see whatever you might drop that I would prove to you that you are wrong. grin and that God and the Bible is beyond reasonable doubt absolutely right and accurate. grin
there might be some supreme being out there but not in the way you think.
Re: What If? by LogicBomb8: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
av seen some cases yours is worse though. It seems you are not ready for the answers to the questions u ask and thats the worst case, asking because you see clips of people asking genuely and thats fake woke. There was never a mention of religion from here but your brain has be configured to see religion where there is not and thats the problem not the system but again your whole life may be a lie...if you believe a lie
Finding the answers is not what you see on tv or while idling away, it is search and sorted for because not every one want to bear the reality its too harsh
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We do not live in "imagine" world's. In this world, we would see everything that happens and we even know why they happen.

You obviously do not know what A Creator means.

No Toyota can die as long as Mr. Toyoda has not agreed to its death and no iPhone can live as long as 'Apple' says "Die"! grin

That is how powerful creators are.
Going by your analogy, God's also responsible for the terrorism, crises, natural disasters, plagues, killings that are rocking the world because it is all part of his plans eh? I mean, he has control over it, he could prevent it but he wants it to happen. Question is, to what end? What's the point?
Re: What If? by LogicBomb8: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

lolz
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
You may wake up one day to find that everything you ever knew was a lie grin

No I won't. grin I have already been warned that I live among liars and schemers and therefore, I ensure my lie detectors are better than the very best that the world has never seen grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Man & Woman Become Husband&Wife After Sex Or After A Church Marriage / Another Head May Rolled On The Ground: If / Forum For Youths Of The Church Of Christ Nationwide///

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.