Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,152 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

What If? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If? (940 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If? by wis3(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2022
LogicBomb8:
av seen some cases yours is worse though. It seems you are not ready for the answers to the questions u ask and thats the worst case, asking because you see clips of people asking genuely and thats fake woke. There was never a mention of religion from here but your brain has be configured to see religion where there is not and thats the problem not the system but again your whole life may be a lie...if you believe a lie
Finding the answers is not what you see on tv or while idling away, it is search and sorted for because not every one want to bear the reality its too harsh
nothing could be harsher than coming to the realization that everything you'd practice, did and known your own whole life is a lie. What's so sacred about asking certain important questions such that it confirma what I know and strengthens my conviction? You're shying away from tgge reality because even you cannot explain it. And because you have no explanation to it, you have come to accept the genral notion that's been infused in most people these days.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No I won't. grin I have already been warned that I live among liars and schemers and therefore, I ensure my lie detectors are better than the very best that the world has never seen grin
There are no lies or truths. Just facts we can see and what we choose to make of it.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
Going by your analogy, God's also responsible for the terrorism, crises, natural disasters, plagues, killings that are rocking the world because it is all part of his plans eh? I mean, he has control over it, he could prevent it but he wants it to happen. Question is, to what end? What's the point?

grin Many points.

1) To see the very best and the very worst of these creations

2) To give to the best, great good rewards and to give to the worst, great worst rewards.

3) To see which of them shall change.

4) To see which of them is a good creation for the keeping and which should be thrown into the fire exactly the way Toyota test it's cars through fire and water and snow and sand and crashing! grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
There are no lies or truths. Just facts we can see and what we choose to make of it.

That is your choice of how you choose to see. And funny that you should say facts because facts always means "That which is True" grin

So, you are still back to the Lies and Truth world that you are attempting to run away from. grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
there might be some supreme being out there but not in the way you think.

There is a Super Supreme Being out there and He is exactly the way I know and think and more. grin

Creators are usually outside there creations like Mr. Toyoda and Steve Jobs are not in their cars and phones. grin
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Many points.

1) To see the very best and the very worst of these creations

2) To give to the best, great good rewards and to give to the worst, great worst rewards.

3) To see which of them shall change.

4) To see which of them is a good creation for the keeping and which should be thrown into the fire exactly the way Toyota test it's cars through fire and water and snow and sand and crashing! grin

Funny reasons. You fail to realize this. Most people are just victims of circumstances, they never put themselves there. Take for instance a hungry thief caught for stealing food. God could have provided for him if he didn't want him to steal. I expect you'd write off as God is just testing him

And what about the so many children that die everyday as a result of so many reasons? Wars, Diseases, Poverty? Is it fair that they also have to go through these tests?
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
Lol. In just saying there's a possibility that everything we see today and we have has just always been there. If you say God created man, who created God? If God created himself, How long has he lived and where did he come from? You cannot create something from nothing.

grin like the iPhone and Corolla, I DON'T CARE TO KNOW!

As long as He keeps replenishing me, repairing me when I get damaged, supplying spare parts and giving me good care, I DON'T CARE! grin
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

There is a Super Supreme Being out there and He is exactly the way I know and think and more. grin

Creators are usually outside there creations like Mr. Toyoda and Steve Jobs are not in their cars and phones. grin
In the case of these two their creations are perfect. Near perfect and they're getting modified and improved by the day. Humans on the other hands aren't perfect.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
Funny reasons. You fail to realize this. Most people are just victims of circumstances, they never put themselves there.

Yes, some people start out victims, then they choose to victimise others. Eg Isreal was a victim in Egypt, yet that which was done to them in Egypt they chose to do it to others.

wis3:

Take for instance a hungry thief caught for stealing food. God could have provided for him if he didn't want him to steal. I expect you'd write off as God is just testing him

God has already beaten you here. He already provided such that no one steals.

But look at it, you have seen people who are full and satisfied depriving others who were hungry as seen in wedding reception and parties.

That is not God's Fault.

He even told you people to kill them (Dispatch them to Him for further query and punishment) that they are evil but you people came up and said "killing is not good. Let's forgive them and warn them not to do it again. And yet they did it again and made themselves strong so that you are not able to kill them"

That is you people's fault and not God's!

So, now everyone just has to wait for God to come and interfere.

And He is going to come at His own Time and Pleasure!

So, till then, you all gotta lay on the that you have destroyed for yourselves! grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
In the case of these two their creations are perfect. Near perfect and they're getting modified and improved by the day. Humans on the other hands aren't perfect.

Modified and improved means they were not perfect. grin

And as you see God has not modified Humous man, therefore they are perfect.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin like the iPhone and Corolla, I DON'T CARE TO KNOW!

As long as He keeps replenishing me, repairing me when I get damaged, supplying spare parts and giving me good care, I DON'T CARE! grin
you only just ended up saying that God's creation make better creations than he "God". These "Products" are near perfect but you can't say the same for humans. Where you have so called first world countries leaders arming themselves to the teeth with nuclear weapons and every sort of of WMDs you could ever come up with. God doesn't have total control over all of our affairs. Else we wouldn't have wars and conflicts.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, some people start out victims, then they choose to victimise others. Eg Isreal was a victim in Egypt, yet that which was done to them in Egypt they chose to do it to others.

God has already beaten you here. He already provided such that no one steals.

But look at it, you have seen people who are full and satisfied depriving others who were hungry as seen in wedding reception and parties.

That is not God's Fault.

He even told you people to kill them (Dispatch them to Him for further query and punishment) that they are evil but you people came up and said "killing is not good. Let's forgive them and warn them not to do it again. And yet they did it again and made themselves strong so that you are not able to kill them"

That is you people's fault and not God's!

So, now everyone just has to wait for God to come and interfere.

And He is going to come at His own Time and Pleasure!

So, till then, you all gotta lay on the that you have destroyed for yourselves! grin

Like I said. Most people are just victims of circumstances they never asked to be put in. Some people were forced to do things they'd normally never even think of and it just gets worse.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Modified and improved means they were not perfect. grin

And as you see God has not modified Humous man, therefore they are perfect.
They come with features you would never even imagined could have been possible and just when you think it cannot even get any better than it already is. They roll out something new and great, one you'd never even thought of. We cannot say the same thing for humans on the other hand.
Re: What If? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
God gave humble ones what we can hold onto as evidence of our faith, rebellious individuals can't see it that is why they are faithless! smiley

1 Like

Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
They come with features you would never even imagined could have been possible and just when you think it cannot even get any better than it already is. They roll out something new and great, one you'd never even thought of. We cannot say the same thing for humans on the other hand.

Obviously man is sweetly and perfectly made for he makes better and better things. grin

Which proves how limitless man is! grin
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously man is sweetly and perfectly made for he makes better and better things. grin

Which proves how limitless man is! grin
you're delusional o grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
Like I said. Most people are just victims of circumstances they never asked to be put in. Some people were forced to do things they'd normally never even think of and it just gets worse.

And those same victims turned out to be the same ones who victimised others which is why altogether, all of them are messed up.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And those same victims turned out to be the same ones who victimised others which is why altogether, all of them are messed up.
All of which could have been avoided if God had total control over all of our affairs.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
you're delusional o grin

Translation! "God is Too Much! grin
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
All of which could have been avoided if God had total control over all of our affairs.

Now you are speaking stupidly for the avoidance of which means that you should have been created as a table and chair and not as a thing capable of making decisions.
Re: What If? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
you only just ended up saying that God's creation make better creations than he "God".

Don't be stupid. Every time you praise the product (iPhone) you praise the maker Apple even more.

So you have just ended up praising God for the wonderful work He has done in making man! grin
Re: What If? by LogicBomb8: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
nothing could be harsher than coming to the realization that everything you'd practice, did and known your own whole life is a lie. What's so sacred about asking certain important questions such that it confirma what I know and strengthens my conviction? You're shying away from tgge reality because even you cannot explain it. And because you have no explanation to it, you have come to accept the genral notion that's been infused in most people these days.
first there is no use reapeating all i just said of reality being too harsh on you so stop rephrasing my words to sound intelligent.second you know nothing which is clarely visible in your fake assumption dat you are woke. If you need answers stop asking questions that you are not ready 4. I'll tell you dis for free stop watching stupid movies you will never find answers by reapeating storylines
Re: What If? by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
What if you've been been practicing the wrong faith your whole life?
What if everything you thought you knew was a lie and there's no supreme being somewhere in the heavens watching over us?
What if there is no hereafter or judgement day and everything about God, Heavens, Hell and the Devil is a Hoax?
Is there really an a afterlife after death?
If you have no tangible evidence for what you believe in, isn't the commonsense thing to do to look elsewhere? undecided
Re: What If? by xproducer: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
wis3:
What if you've been been practicing the wrong faith your whole life?

What if everything you thought you knew was a lie and there's no supreme being somewhere in the heavens watching over us?

What if there is no hereafter or judgement day and everything about God, Heavens, Hell and the Devil is a Hoax?

Is there really an a afterlife after death?

+++

Those who are truly the LORD's know there is no "if"

"Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec." - Hebrews 6:17-20

"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me." - John 6:45

----

"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." - Titus 1:15

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." -Revelation 21:8

Believe - by the grace of GOD - the good news/ gospel of the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST!
"But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." - Romans 10:8-10
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 4:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you have no tangible evidence for what you believe in, isn't the commonsense thing to do to look elsewhere? undecided
See this is exactly what someone who cannot think for themselves would say. Go with the crowd since you have no possible explanation to it.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 4:28am On Aug 22, 2022
xproducer:

+++

Those who are truly the LORD's know there is no "if"

"Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec." - Hebrews 6:17-20

"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me." - John 6:45

----

"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." - Titus 1:15

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." -Revelation 21:8

Believe - by the grace of GOD - the good news/ gospel of the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST!
"But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." - Romans 10:8-10
nothing but unproven words.
Re: What If? by wis3(m): 4:32am On Aug 22, 2022
LogicBomb8:
first there is no use reapeating all i just said of reality being too harsh on you so stop rephrasing my words to sound intelligent.second you know nothing which is clarely visible in your fake assumption dat you are woke. If you need answers stop asking questions that you are not ready 4. I'll tell you dis for free stop watching stupid movies you will never find answers by reapeating storylines
You ever ask yourself, what if the purpose of our existence is to solve these mysteries? Identify our problems thereby making life easier for mankind? But nah. You'd rather numbed into thinking let's go with the popular opinion because we have no answers to it.
Re: What If? by xproducer: 5:21am On Aug 22, 2022
wis3:
nothing but unproven words.

+++

On the contrary... search the Holy Scriptures, do your research... pray... and you will see prophecy - GOD's unfailing word - fulfilled time and time again... until the Apocalypse and end of the age!

The time for repentance is now...

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." -Matthew 5:18
Re: What If? by LogicBomb8: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2022
wis3:
But nah. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? / What's New Year Resolution? / Are African Christians 'obsessed' By Gay Issues : Desmond Tutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.